Author Topic: Poop & Pee Outside  (Read 7058 times)

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Poop & Pee Outside
« on: July 06, 2008, 11:44:45 pm »
I would like it if it was legal, but with what some people are eating and how many people are in the world. I wouldn't want some other people doing the same. It sucks to go inside a structure to urinate. When I have to go, I want to relieve my body as soon as possible.

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Poop & Pee Outside
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 11:53:35 pm »
haha i hear ya!

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 11:57:08 pm »

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 12:28:04 am »
but yeah, knowing what people eat these days I would never want people pooping just wherever.  :P

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 12:30:27 am »
but yeah, knowing what people eat these days I would never want people pooping just wherever.  :P
yeah their poop would probably contaminate soil, i would hate to step in it also

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 01:25:46 am »
 Now this is something I heavily object to. One reason why I avoid mass public bathing-spots like the plague is because of the tendency of people to urinate into the water - it's particularly bad because mothers encourage their brats to piss into the water as well. I even had to remonstrate with one of my female cousins once because she wanted to urinate while within a pristine mountain-pool of one of the most scenic rivers  in Italy.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

xylothrill

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 10:42:40 am »
I wouldn't pee in a pool, public or otherwise, but I have done so in a large body of open water where sea animals pee and poop at will.

Outdoors, when there is no choice other than to wet your pants, I'll seek out some secluded bushes and go there. I can hold my feces for quite some time so that's not an issue. But, if I absolutely had no choice, I'd probably squat in the woods somewhere. One thing about being on an RPD is that your stools come out cleanly; not leaving anything if at all to have to wipe off.

I do use TP but usually find there's nothing to wipe off.

Craig

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 05:07:04 pm »
Sea animals may poop in the ocean but over a very widespread area. When masses of humans all poop and piss in   the same area of the coast then that's appalling(especially as such areas of mass bathing generally have a multitude of hotels which spew their sewage so as to help pollute the local waters).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 12:28:25 am »
Sea animals may poop in the ocean but over a very widespread area. When masses of humans all poop and piss in   the same area of the coast then that's appalling(especially as such areas of mass bathing generally have a multitude of hotels which spew their sewage so as to help pollute the local waters).
Were not suggesting the masses do it my friend... ;)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 01:56:45 am »
Were not suggesting the masses do it my friend... ;)

It only takes one person to set a bad example, and the rest will follow.
" Ron Paul.

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 07:04:12 am »
I do use TP but usually find there's nothing to wipe off.

Uh-huh, suuuuuuuuuuure ya do!  :P

xylothrill

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 02:32:37 pm »

Uh-huh, suuuuuuuuuuure ya do!  :P
Pardon me? Of course I do! I was just saying that it comes out "cleanly." It doesn't stick to your fanny is all I meant.

William

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2008, 11:18:08 pm »
Sexist post! Only females can pee.

I piss anywhere I please (usually off my back deck (poop deck in nautical terminology :) ), note that I live in a wild forest. It is a territorial marker recognised and honoured by our fellow predators such as wolves and bears.
I do not usually crap outside because 1- it's hard on my knees  2- any place I don't walk is full of tall and prickly weeds, would have to get a machete and cut my way through (it's a second growth forest, so lots of underbrush).

In winter, when there is no running water I save the product and bury it in late spring when the ground thaws in a shallow trench dug where the weeds will grow in their time. It's called composting, supposedly completely digested by the earth in three weeks. This must be true, as I have the biggest and best and thickest and most varied green stuff I have seen in this area. Seems environmentally friendly to me.

N.B. The deposit must be covered with dirt, learn this from dogs & cats, otherwise our prey will notice and avoid the area, and a campground host will persecute you. I did that one winter in an NPS campground in Texas.

There is a true and funny screed called "How to shit in the woods"; google finds it.

xylothrill

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 10:48:56 pm »
Sexist post! Only females can pee.

I piss anywhere I please (usually off my back deck (poop deck in nautical terminology :) ), note that I live in a wild forest. It is a territorial marker recognised and honoured by our fellow predators such as wolves and bears.
I do not usually crap outside because 1- it's hard on my knees  2- any place I don't walk is full of tall and prickly weeds, would have to get a machete and cut my way through (it's a second growth forest, so lots of underbrush).

In winter, when there is no running water I save the product and bury it in late spring when the ground thaws in a shallow trench dug where the weeds will grow in their time. It's called composting, supposedly completely digested by the earth in three weeks. This must be true, as I have the biggest and best and thickest and most varied green stuff I have seen in this area. Seems environmentally friendly to me.

N.B. The deposit must be covered with dirt, learn this from dogs & cats, otherwise our prey will notice and avoid the area, and a campground host will persecute you. I did that one winter in an NPS campground in Texas.

There is a true and funny screed called "How to shit in the woods"; google finds it.

When I was into vermiculture, I considered getting a composting toilet. Never did though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk