Author Topic: Louna  (Read 22542 times)

Offline Louna

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Louna
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2010, 08:08:45 am »
Why not Miles, but I fear rabbit starvation also !!  :o
In fact I've tried two days, but ate more than 3 pounds, my belly got distended and still feel hungry...
It costs also too much money !

Generally I am eating around 2,5 pounds of lean meat with fat (exercing around 2 hours per day or more).

Also I think the deeper problem is that I eat too much... but I don't achieved to regulate my hunger in any diet I follow. It seems like I always overeat now, and this is linked with hormonal disorders I have (pcos). I feel in a kind of vicious cercle you know.
Plus, I never had weight problems till my 18's and was really thin and since I changed my habits of eating it began to be more difficult to have benchmarks I think.
I am not big but not fit as I was and as I feel good. I have too much fat.

When I was eating fruits I was thinner but less muscled and had worse skin, and now I have better skin and good muscles, but more fat.
And the intestines pain won't go weither I eat fruits or meat or  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh     labyrinth mode
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 08:18:41 am by Louna »

Offline Louna

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2010, 11:45:43 pm »
Decided to stop here my ZC experiment.
I'm reading Tyler journal which I find really interessant.

Will have fruits and meat.
Both helped me to gain on health, but seems like they missed each one when I suppressed one.
Will see how it goes...

I take some peppermint in water to help pcos to cure. Don't know if I do well, but I would like so much to ill... If someone as an idea for helping that syndrom it's welcome.
Some said that low carb help a lot, but I'm just bored at following a diet for the instant, just want to eat only natural things and cure (pcos, abdominal pain).

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2010, 12:56:55 am »
Yes, I think it's wise: eat everything you like as long as it is roughly paleo (which means excluding cereals and dairy only), unprocessed and not heated over 40° C. Enjoy your food and be happy!
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Louna

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2010, 07:33:27 pm »
Well, just here for tell you that it fit me very well raw fruits, raw animals and some raw vegetables.
Trying to practice as well as I can the instincto approach.
I feel very very good  :)

Offline Louna

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2011, 06:43:17 am »
I'm feeling good, mentally and physically much better than with fruitarism and better than with carnivorism.

I just think I should eat less fruits (they excitated me and tired me, specially high glucidic ones),
a little of green and vegetables
and more meat,
but where I live (in Nice) I can't find a good approvisonnement, it's kind of decouraging.

The others raw I know don't eat meat, and wild animals here cost a fool price.
I only have some fish and some lamb from new-zealand sometimes. Boring and not very satisfying.

Thinking to go to another place with better conditions (alimentation but also for more wild nature etc).
Or... learn to catch animals... (my level on this forum just change with this post for "trapper"  ;D). But I wouldn't be able to store it in the flat, so not a solution.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 06:50:19 am by Louna »

Offline Louna

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2011, 06:22:05 pm »
Feeling good with less fruits, more vegetables and lots of meat.

I've discovered a quite good plan for horse meat (vey beautiful colour, deep red) and wahouh the flesh is So good !
Some pieces are so tender it's a little like tuna but I prefer the consistance and taste of horse.
It gives me an incredible energy, very dynamic, very happy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk