Author Topic: African genesis  (Read 3273 times)

William

African genesis
« on: December 18, 2009, 07:44:21 am »
Genesis of stupidity, of course.
I just heard on the Canadian national radio news that an archaeologist in Calgary found traces of "grains" (he means cereal grains) on rocks from Mozambique; they are dated at ~110,000 years ago, so it is assumed that locals were eating the stuff then.
A scientist measured IQ world-wide, and found that sub-Saharan African average IQ is 70, confirmed by all the news from Zimbabwe.

It follows that devolution is the reality, and evolution never happened.

Of course the Canadian national news puts the opposite spin on this news, to agree with its crackpot vegetarian/anti-meat campaign. The CBC also believes in global warming. :D

Offline Megan Megatoast

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: African genesis
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 12:57:09 am »
found the article: http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2009/12/17/tech-archaeology-grain-africa-cave.html

I find this quote a bit... ludicrous.

"Mercader said the discovery means that early humans of this period had a more sophisticated diet than previously believed."

Though I understand it is very difficult to make grains into actual usable material, but how is meat unsophisticated?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 01:12:31 am »
found the article: http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2009/12/17/tech-archaeology-grain-africa-cave.html

I find this quote a bit... ludicrous.

"Mercader said the discovery means that early humans of this period had a more sophisticated diet than previously believed."

Though I understand it is very difficult to make grains into actual usable material, but how is meat unsophisticated?
  They simply were referring to the common notion that the consumption of grains/dairy signified the start of civilisation/agrarianism and settled communities.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Megan Megatoast

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 01:10:26 pm »
Ah, I misingterpreted then. My fault.  :D

Offline invisible

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 12:34:26 pm »
that's actually very interesting what William said. That devolution took place not evolution. I guess there is two scenarios; That only the more superior could survive when people started eating bad diets hence evolution (I don't think humans as a species have adapted to say grains, but some people white not adapted clearly tolerate better than others), or that poor diet can change the genes passed on and negative gene traits were passed on hence devolution.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk