Author Topic: Glucose / Fructose  (Read 13751 times)

Offline SuperInfinity

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Glucose / Fructose
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2009, 12:33:25 pm »
Fructose studies are really demonstrating the ill effects of it on humans.  All of the fruit we eat has been made super sweet and big via breeding techniques.  They are half fructose generally.  Even cranberries are larger than they were when I was a kid.

This is complete rubbish and NON SENSE.

Normal people DO NOT crave the sweetest fruit. They just buy the fruit that tastes best, THAT IS NOT THE SWEETEST FRUIT FOOL. In actual fact, any artificial selection that's gone on has been that humans throw away the ones they don't like, ie. the BAD ONES AND SELECT THE ONES WITH THE MOST NUTRITION.

You clearly have a bitter and twisted hatred against all types of sugar. Being fat hurts, don't it?

If fruit is so bad, then how come I am (or rather was before I started taking more animal protein again) under 10 stone and yet 6 foot tall? I used to be over 11 stone consistently when I was on the SAD diet, I hadn't been under 11 stone in years (since I did completely raw food the last time).

Saying sugar is bad for you is the same as saying fat is bad for you, especially omega 6, which SAD diets have too much of. Sure the WRONG TYPE OF FAT IN THE WRONG WAY IS BAD FOR YOU, THAT'S IT.

You can cry and obfuscate all you like the fact is that WE ARE NOT ADAPTED FOR HIGH PROTEIN, WE NEVER WERE. NOT 2 MILLION YEARS AGO, NOT MAGICALLY STARTING 50K AGO, NEVER!!!! NO PRIMATE IS.

IT IS *NOT* THE PALEO DIET!!!!
A better description would be YOUR made-up diet!!!!

What protein is known as is as a "dirty fuel"... sure it CAN be used by the body for energy... but it creates free radicals all over the place and causes pure aging.

PROTEIN = AGING. THERE'S THE BRUTAL TRUTH.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 12:40:47 pm by SuperInfinity »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Glucose / Fructose
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2009, 03:30:34 pm »
This is complete rubbish and NON SENSE.

Normal people DO NOT crave the sweetest fruit. They just buy the fruit that tastes best, THAT IS NOT THE SWEETEST FRUIT FOOL. In actual fact, any artificial selection that's gone on has been that humans throw away the ones they don't like, ie. the BAD ONES AND SELECT THE ONES WITH THE MOST NUTRITION.

You clearly have a bitter and twisted hatred against all types of sugar. Being fat hurts, don't it?

If fruit is so bad, then how come I am (or rather was before I started taking more animal protein again) under 10 stone and yet 6 foot tall? I used to be over 11 stone consistently when I was on the SAD diet, I hadn't been under 11 stone in years (since I did completely raw food the last time).

Saying sugar is bad for you is the same as saying fat is bad for you, especially omega 6, which SAD diets have too much of. Sure the WRONG TYPE OF FAT IN THE WRONG WAY IS BAD FOR YOU, THAT'S IT.

You can cry and obfuscate all you like the fact is that WE ARE NOT ADAPTED FOR HIGH PROTEIN, WE NEVER WERE. NOT 2 MILLION YEARS AGO, NOT MAGICALLY STARTING 50K AGO, NEVER!!!! NO PRIMATE IS.

IT IS *NOT* THE PALEO DIET!!!!
A better description would be YOUR made-up diet!!!!

What protein is known as is as a "dirty fuel"... sure it CAN be used by the body for energy... but it creates free radicals all over the place and causes pure aging.

PROTEIN = AGING. THERE'S THE BRUTAL TRUTH.

Tsk tsk... SuperInfinity, you need to use more polite terminology when posting in forums or when having conversations.  I will rephrase your own words so you can see how it is done:

Fructose studies are really demonstrating the ill effects of it on humans.  All of the fruit we eat has been made super sweet and big via breeding techniques.  They are half fructose generally.  Even cranberries are larger than they were when I was a kid.

I have to disagree with this statement.

Normal people do not crave the sweetest fruit.  They just buy the fruit that tastes best, that is NOT the sweetest fruit. In actual fact, any artificial selection that's gone on has been that humans throw away the ones they do not like, i.e. the bad ones, and select the ones with the most nutrition.

I can see you have a dislike for any type of "sugar".  Fruit does not make people fat.

If fruit makes people fat, then how come I am (or rather was before I started taking more animal protein again) under 10 stone and yet 6 foot tall? I used to be over 11 stone consistently when I was on the SAD diet, I hadn't been under 11 stone in years (since I did completely raw food the last time).

Saying sugar is bad for you is the same as saying fat is bad for you, especially omega 6, which SAD diets have too much of. Sure the wrong type of fat in the wrong way is bad for you, that's it.

(skip that part of your saying satya and the zero carbers push for high protein diet, none of them do, all of them realize that protein consumption must be buffered by fat)

(no need to disagree too much that zero carb is not paleo diet, in this board we are all encompassing because paleo times is a very large amount of time and very large geography, take the easy example of eskimos as zero carb people.)

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk