Author Topic: Raw carnivore with questions...  (Read 14450 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Raw carnivore with questions...
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2009, 07:36:13 pm »
Through instinct/taste/habit. When I first started going rawpalaeo, I couldn't stand the taste of raw meat if I'd left it in the fridge for more than 2-3 days after sale.Gradually , I got used to the taste of fresh, raw meats which I'd left for much longer periods(10 days/2 weeks etc.) until , eventually, I managed to get used to and even enjoy "high-meat"(meat aged 3-4 weeks in the fridge at not too high a cold-setting).

Just take your time and work out, via experimentation, how fresh you need your raw meat to be, before you can't handle the taste. Eventually, you'll get used to raw meats left out for longer periods.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Raw carnivore with questions...
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2012, 09:12:57 am »
Almost all NZ beef and lamb is totally grass fed - From NZ Beef & Lamb  :
'A very small percentage of New Zealand beef and lamb is grain-finished to meet specific market demand.'
( http://www.beeflambnz.co.nz/resources/Reference_Guide.pdf )

Personally though I prefer seafood, since all the earths minerals end up in the sea, plus they are wild, and if you choose whole small fish and crustaceans they are small enough to chuck in the blender to get all the goodness of all parts of the animal, including organs, skin, bones etc : ) Being small also means they are at the bottom of the food chain and won't have bio-accumulated many toxins. Frozen raw prawns and shrimps in my green smoothies are my favorite.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk