Author Topic: Raw Milk Rally in Wisconsin Max Kane's Court Date  (Read 10470 times)

Offline Roselene

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
    • I like We Want 2 Live.
Raw Milk Rally in Wisconsin Max Kane's Court Date
« on: December 20, 2009, 01:29:46 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O2pZfiBJs0
Mix Video in favor of Raw Milk. Come to Max Kane's
Raw Milk court date and rally event in Viroqua
Wisconsin on December 21, 2009!!!! More info at
Rally4RawMilk.blogspot.com -therawmilkparty

Please forward to your lists.

Thanks for all your help - Max Kane

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Raw Milk Rally in Wisconsin Max Kane's Court Date
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 07:44:41 pm »
If only the raw-meat lobby was as powerful as the raw milk lobby.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 03:22:11 am »
If only the raw-meat lobby was as powerful as the raw milk lobby.
Although raw muscle-meats are legal almost everywhere, there's problem with some organ-meats, e.g. lamb brain (in Poland it's illegal and the lamb heads are burnt)
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 04:14:25 am »
Although raw muscle-meats are legal almost everywhere, there's problem with some organ-meats, e.g. lamb brain (in Poland it's illegal and the lamb heads are burnt

Burnt?  Funny.  I heard there are extra regulations in relation to meat from the jaw upward.  Muscle meat too they are treating in more new ways, the meat you buy in supermarkets.
"A genuine RPDer should always live by the coast." -TylerDurden Global Moderator Mammoth Hunter

Too often we get caught up trying to get to the end. What is most important however is to discover the beginning. We don’t solve problems or start to heal unless we can be willing, be kind, laugh a little and commit to seeking until we find. If we can, we’ll get started. I’ll meet you at the beginning!
“Reflections on My Travels…India” by Michael J Tamura ~ pg. 57

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 06:41:26 am »
Although raw muscle-meats are legal almost everywhere, there's problem with some organ-meats, e.g. lamb brain (in Poland it's illegal and the lamb heads are burnt)
 They are seriously considering forcing the irradiation of all raw meats before sale in the US. I believe they've already done that to school-lunches. And they've also tried to ban raw oysters as well.In the UK, there are stupid laws forcing pigs to be fed on grains, and then there's the banning of the sale of brains and even many glands.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Roselene

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
    • I like We Want 2 Live.
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 06:00:14 am »
 They are seriously considering forcing the irradiation of all raw meats before sale in the US. I believe they've already done that to school-lunches. And they've also tried to ban raw oysters as well.In the UK, there are stupid laws forcing pigs to be fed on grains, and then there's the banning of the sale of brains and even many glands.

Even on natural farms they keep the pigs away from grass sometimes, could be to fatten them up.  I wonder if they do that at natural dairy farms sometimes to force more output on milk.  This obsession with feeding grain to animals and people is so out of hand, along with prosecuting people for their food. 

Many people eat processed fast and junk food and get diabetes and all kinds of problems, but those things are honored. You eat raw food and your health straightens out during the process and they dislike it so intensely they may prosecute or find others ways to attempt to stop that.  It's an active never ending process possibly, in the way life is.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk