Author Topic: The Brilliant Richard Schulze On Lobelia & Smoking  (Read 11928 times)

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
The Brilliant Richard Schulze On Lobelia & Smoking
« on: January 24, 2010, 10:24:21 am »
I'm surprised no ones hear dof Dr Richard Schulze one of the top, if not the best herbalist in U.S, here he talks about the amazing lobelia, & how easily it can make people stop smoking, nearly all of his interviews with sam biser are ridiculously informative, well worth googling

http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc.html?gpp=14557&pst=1165926

This year 500,000 People will DIE from Cancer, FAST and PAINFULLY! Learn about an Herb, Lobelia Inflata, which can HELP People to STOP Smoking Cigarettes -- after the "Patch" and ALL Willpower have FAILED!

This Herb is VERY POWERFUL, but is VERY UNPOPULAR! You will NOT read about it ANYWHERE else. Herbalists and Medical Officials are convinced, that it's TOXIC, but they're both WRONG!

Lobelia is a GREAT LIFESAVER, and it can HELP People, who have tried and FAILED, and FAILED again, to QUIT Smoking for GOOD! Lobelia is NOT a CURE for Lung Cancer, but it can SURE make you want to QUIT -- before the Cancer does start GROWING!

In America, the Herbalists are SCARED of Lobelia and don't know how to use it, but in England, it's sold in the BIGGEST Pharmacies for Lung PROBLEMS! Even there, NO one knows it can HELP People to STOP smoking for GOOD!

In this EXCLUSIVE Interview with Medical Herbalist and Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Richard Schulze, let's learn how to STOP Tobacco from KILLING 100's of 1000's of Men and Women.

SCHULZE: All of the other Herbalists are AFRAID to touch certain Herbs! We saw it with Chaparral, when Chaparral was politically INCORRECT. And for 5 years, American Herbalists ABANDONED it. Well, Lobelia has been politically INCORRECT for over 20 years.

BISER: What's the PROBLEM, since it's just an Herb?

SCHULZE: Well, it's a STRONG Herb. And see, with Chaparral, the Herbalists COMPLIED and and STOPPED using it, but after a 5 year period, it was realized, that the Herb wasn't HARMFUL, and now it's back in VOGUE again.
But Lobelia is a MUCH STRONGER Herb than Chaparral and in fact, it's one of the STRONGEST Herbs! Now Sam (Biser), we should mention, that the Phytochemicals, which are in Lobelia, are called Alkaloids, which are one of the STRONGEST of all of the 1000's of Plant Chemicals! In fact, Lobelia has Lobeline, which is one of the VERY STONGEST Plant Chemicals and Lobelia has 14 known Alkaloids, making it one of the STRONGEST Plants in the Plant World!

BISER: On the Planet?

SCHULZE: That's RIGHT! Lobelia is one of the MOST POWERFUL Plants! There's only a few Plants, that have MORE Alkaloids, and one of them is the Opium Poppy, from which we get Morphine and Codeine and other EXTREMELY STRONG Alkaloids. Of course, ALL of these are CONTROLLED by our Government.

The Medical People have decided to have a WAR against Lobelia and People have been HASSLED for manufacturing their Formulas with it, eventhough technically, it's LEGAL in America! And so Herbalists are AFRAID to touch it, because they might get SLAMMED by a Medical Group! Lobelia is considered an EXTREMELY POTENT and POWERFUL Herb, meaning that you will FEEL something, when you take it.

BISER: You mean that they would rather sell a MILD Herb, such as Chamomile?

SCHULZE: That's RIGHT! Because what you don't want legally, when you're treating someone, whether it's an Herbal Manufacturer or an Herbalist, is a REACTION. A REACTION means that you could have Legal Exposure and so it's MUCH SAFER to produce Herbs and/or to manufacture Herbal Products for the Public, that they know are NEVER going to do ANYTHING and now the Manufacturers and the Herbalists in America have pretty much decided across the board to NOT touch the STRONG Plants! And at the TOP of this Herb List is Lobelia and so NOW it's considered EXTREMELY politically and herbally INCORRECT!!
Now something, that I find very interesting, is on the other end of the Spectrum, if you go to what's considered the TOP book of Medical Chemistry in the United States, the Merck Index and of course, the Merck Manual. They state that Lobelia is a Respiratory Stimulant and AN Expectorant. In other words, it STIMULATES your ability to breathe EASIER and it HELPS you to expectorate things, like the Tobacco Tar, that's in your Lungs

BISER: What do you see with Lobelia?

SCHULZE: Lobelia has 14 Alkaloids and one of them is Lobeline, which is VERY SIMILAR to the Alkaloid, Nicotine, that's found in Tobacco. And so it STIMULATES your Body in a similar way, and it's also NOT HARMFUL to you! And you don't get ANY Tar, because you're NOT smoking a Cigarette.

BISER: How did you find-out that Lobelia could help?

SCHULZE: I had heard from a few old Herbalists, that while the Person was on Lobelia for Asthma or Bronchitis, they noticed that as a Side-Effect, some of these People would STOP smoking Cigarettes and didn't have ANY TROUBLE doing it! And then I thought, "What if we used Lobelia on purpose for getting People to STOP smoking Cigarettes?".

In my first few attempts in my Clinic, I mixed the Lobelia with other Herbs, but after while, I just gave People Lobelia Tincture ONLY and was SHOCKED at how EASY it was for MANY People to STOP IMMEDIATELY!! They didn't even have to WEAN-OFF of Cigarettes and they didn't have the physical CRAVING for Cigarettes either!

Alf I.
   .. March 20, 2008 5:13 AM

In the Clinic, I would give Lobelia Tincture to People and tell them to start INCREASING their Dosage of the Tincture, while they're TAPERING-OFF their Cigarettes.

Most People, who weren't SUCCESSFUL, STOPPING smoking Cigarettes all at once, were those People, who can put their mind to doing something and do it NO matter what, but that wasn't the VAST MAJORITY of my Patients.

Anybody out there, reading this, who is TOUGH, and who can put their mind to NEVER smoke again, I suggest you STOP smoking Cigarettes IMMEDIATELY and take a STRONG Dosage of Lobelia Tincture (5-10 drops) at anytime, that you're wanting to have a Cigarette. I'm talking about Drops here, NOT Dropperfuls, which you can put in a SMALL amount of water and then drink. These People, who are STRONG-WILLED, can STOP smoking Cigarettes IMMEDIATELY, if they take 5-10 drops of Lobelia Tincture!

BISER: What happens?

SCHULZE: The FIRST thing, that they'll notice, is a SCRATCHY or a BURNING feeling at the back of their Throat, because that's what the Lobeline in the Lobelia does. It's VERY SIMILAR to the feeling that you would get, if you chewed some Tobacco and swallowed it.

BISER: In fact, Lobelia is called Indian Tobacco.

SCHULZE: That's RIGHT! In fact, there's a past history in America of People smoking Lobelia, and noticing, that after they smoked it, that they got a HIGH, such as what you get, when smoking Tobacco, but their Lungs were also OPENED-UP! And if Lobelia is consumed in a Tincture, there's NO HARM to your Lungs whatsoever, since there's NO Tar going into your Lungs. In fact, because Lobelia is an Expectorant, it'll HELP to get RID of the Tar, that's in your Lungs!

BISER: What happens; do you just don't want to smoke?

SCHULZE: You won't have ANY desire to smoke that Cigarette! Of course, for the first couple of days, you'll MISS the usual hand-to-mouth motion, because smoking had become something, that's exotic and sensual. The REALITY is, that Lobelia STOPS the physical urge to want that Cigarette and to want the Nicotine and other Chemicals, that are in the Cigarettes, to which your Body had become ADDICTED, and so the urge DROPS-OFF, after a few days, when taking Lobelia Tincture, and so you'll notice that you don't want to smoke a Cigarette ANYMORE!

If I was to put in a side-note of almost guaranteed FAILURE for People, I'd tell People to make SURE that for a couple of weeks during their Wean-Off/Cold-Turkey Period, that they STAY-OFF of Alcohol. When People start consuming Alcohol, the next thing, that they usually want, is a Cigarette. They also have to AVOID Bars, Clubs and Restaurants, where other People are smoking. Usually, when my Patients FAILED, it was usually based around Bars and Alcohol.
A GOOD time to take your Lobelia is after a meal, because after a Meal is when EVERYONE wants to smoke a Cigarette. Or take your Lobelia, when the Phone rings or when someone knocks on your door. In other words, it's usually after a Meal or when there's an interaction with another Person, when a Person usually LIGHTS-UP a Cigarette
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 10:35:40 am by roony »

William

Re: The Brilliant Richard Schulze On Lobelia & Smoking
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 10:47:09 am »

This year 500,000 People will DIE from Cancer, FAST and PAINFULLY!

And not one of those people eat rawpaleo.

The anti-smoking campaign has been the most impressive example of trollwork ever - 99.999% lies, founded on nothing. TD is jealous.

"What fools these mortals be"   -William Shakespeare

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 11:54:17 am »
I'm surprised no ones hear dof Dr Richard Schulze one of the top, if not the best herbalist in U.S, here he talks about the amazing lobelia, & how easily it can make people stop smoking, nearly all of his interviews with sam biser are ridiculously informative, well worth googling

Lobelia is an emetic.  Tobacco makes me throw up too.  You know one can get lung cancer without smoking, and smokers can live long lives.  It seems like Russian roulette, life that is.  You don't necessarily know for sure what will happen, just depending on whether you smoke or not.  If you do get lung cancer and take herbs then, even if they have helped some people, it may not help you.  It depends on a number of variables. 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 06:47:06 pm »
And not one of those people eat rawpaleo.

The anti-smoking campaign has been the most impressive example of trollwork ever - 99.999% lies, founded on nothing. TD is jealous.

"What fools these mortals be"   -William Shakespeare
  The anti-smoking campaign has done a lot of good, and most smokers I've come across have either died in middle rather than old age or they suffer constant related health-problems and have to visit the doctor all the time.

Incidentally, here's another william shakespeare quotation:- "A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. "
William Shakespeare .

I have no problems with herbs. My only concern is that most pills , herbal or otherwise, are highly processed, leaving little bioavailability. It would be far better to pluck it raw from the wild or at worst soak it for herbal teas.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 07:49:35 pm »
Schulze is a good guy.
I learned how to make cayenne tincture and its uses from a Sam Biser book.
I bought cayenne loaded eyebright formula from Schulze.
Schulze is a featured healer in curezone.com forums where I used to hang out a lot.
In curezone I used to always hang out in the forum of a Schulze contemporary, Barefoot Herbalist MH, they studied under the same teacher Dr. Christopher.

Schulze concentrated on cayenne and barefoot herbalist also did his own thing.

I studied under Barefoot's online school.

Schulze is a busy successful businessman so he isn't as accessible as barefoot was and still is.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 08:43:52 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 08:07:36 pm »

There is a chiropractor in the Philippines who is pro-smoking.  Can you post links to websites saying smoking is a good thing?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 08:29:38 pm »
There is a chiropractor in the Philippines who is pro-smoking.  Can you post links to websites saying smoking is a good thing?
This reminds me of a funny comment made by an adult. He pointed out that when tobacco was first discovered it was wrongly considered to be very healthy so that people were banned from school if they didn't smoke- nowadays the reverse is true.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

William

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 02:02:59 am »

No, I only have memories of occasional comments on the internet, one said that tobacco smoke contains a mineral that is otherwise very rare, but needed. Another that smoking stimulates activity in the corpus colosum (sp?), making creative thought more likely. And a comment that smoking clears the lungs, good for, um, maybe asthma.
Then there is my experience that 5 months of notsmoking did nothing at all, and of course the medical history that nobody got smoking-related disease until the latter half of the last century.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 02:23:48 am »
"Another that smoking stimulates activity in the corpus colosum (sp?), making creative thought more likely" - True, not sure if its the corpus tho lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk