Author Topic: Sinister UK attempt to control our food-supply  (Read 1955 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Sinister UK attempt to control our food-supply
« on: January 06, 2010, 02:51:44 am »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/6932602/Restaurants-and-takeaways-to-provide-health-warnings-on-menus.html

Note that the godawful creep in charge is a vegetarian.  I greatly fear that there will be taxes on meats in the future. At first, there'll be only taxes on unhealthy meats, but it'll eventually cover organic/grassfed meats as well.

The whole article is deeply sinister - at first glance, there are some good signs such as trying to get restaurants to offer only free-range meats /sustainable fishing(which is a joke as farmed fishing reportedly indirectly ruin wild fish).But it's clear that there is a deeply sinister vegan-based attempt to wreck our food-supply. Yes, I know I normally loathe most conspiracy theories, but this is self-evident, with a vegetarian Minister, Climate-change advocates, and PETA etc. all aligned against us.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Sinister UK attempt to control our food-supply
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 04:08:15 am »
you can't fight belief systems, no one could have told me when I was a vegan.....   information or understanding turns things around.   Having said that,  I wonder, if one could find out what health conditions this guy in charge has and correspond with him directly.  A little wishful I'm sure, but possible.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Re: Sinister UK attempt to control our food-supply
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 09:20:25 am »
I've noticed that the BBC has played some really vitriolic anti-meat propaganda recently. Things seem to be turning sour for meat eaters very rapidly in the UK. It's happening here too, but it seems like the shriek volume has escalated a bit more rapidly there. It's sad, because London seems to be one of the best cities for quality meats and seafood in the world. I'm amazed at your accounts of what you have access to there.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk