Author Topic: My sickness :(  (Read 12577 times)

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
My sickness :(
« on: January 15, 2010, 07:39:49 pm »
I have Epilepsy.. And I am ashamed to say, I am taking medication for it. 300mg of Sodium Valproate. No seizures so far.

I have Thalassemia Minor, not much of a major thing.

and I am worried because..

It burns when I pee, it really does and boy does it hurt..

Do I have Gonorrhea? No penis discharge, itchy anus, no painful or swollen testicles, no painful bowel movements. I think I do.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: My sickness :(
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 09:50:04 pm »
The very first thing that should be addressed is pain.
Why does it hurt when you pee?
What did your doctor diagnose that to be?

Of course eating a raw paleo diet is best.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 09:58:03 pm »
It was after sex with my girlfriend of eight months. I have not been to the doctor though.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 10:45:00 pm »
Try a lubricating diet.  High amounts of raw fat.

http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2010/01/15/dry-skin-try-this-raw-fatty-lubricating-daily-diet-and-living-routine/

For your drink.  Buy a big water melon.  Cool it in the refrigerator.  Eat the whole day.  This should cleanse your kidneys.

Must tell girlfriend next time you both take a bath before sex, brush teeth before sex and another bath after sex, brush teeth after sex.  It may sound funny but I have heard horror stories before of very poor hygiene, like not changing underwear for many days.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

William

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 01:20:21 am »
Piss after intercourse, nothing like a good flush.
Mine was doctored away once, disappeared by itself last time. Best to consult a physician if you have access.

Was not the ketogenic diet prescribed for epilepsy? If so, you came to the right place, because the raw zero carbohydrate diet does the same only far better.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 01:49:55 am »
If you brush your teeth, you actually create micro-tears in your mouth and gums which make you more vulnerable to infection; therefore it is not advised(going to a special effort to do so right before sexual activity, I mean). I would not think mouthwash would be a problem, however.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 08:03:07 am »
Nice advice Miles.  Oil pulling is preferable over tooth brushing.

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 01:32:07 pm »
Thanks guys, my anus itches. Ahhhh!

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 04:08:58 pm »
Probably yeast infection.

Go Zero carb and don't believe the horror stories these are often exaggerations. Just do it slowly.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2010, 05:26:00 pm »
Probably yeast infection.

Go Zero carb and don't believe the horror stories these are often exaggerations. Just do it slowly.

Zero carbs would mean just raw meat/fish and nothing else right? Because I've been eating fruits and raw vegetables with my meat.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2010, 05:37:25 pm »
When I had a yeast infection I did a 3 day vco detox.
It's very hard but it was all over in 3 days.
If you are not allergic to vco, this is possible.
This is a 100% fat diet.
http://tinyurl.com/vcodetox
(not paleo, this is a remedy)

Zero carb diet should do it too.

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2010, 06:33:03 pm »
Off topic: Do I store my eggs in the fridge?

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2010, 07:20:48 pm »
Zero carbs would mean just raw meat/fish and nothing else right? Because I've been eating fruits and raw vegetables with my meat.
Yes.
Wodgina's observation is spot on. You could possibly be dealing with an overgrowth of Candida.
I frequently had itchyness in my anus when eating SAD. I also had very infrequently had a bit of irritation inside my urethra which could be as a result of a yeast infection.
I would do a search here on the forum to read up on different members experiences dealing with it as well as the symptoms. Michael, one of the other members who definitely has been dealing with it, recommends reading up on Bee Wilder. She deals with it somewhat differently but I do believe she has a lot of good advice on her site.
If you do have a Candida overgrowth then a raw carnivorous approach (i.e. all animal meats & fats) has worked well for me and a number of others on the forum. Some individuals do not do well on a full carnivorous diet though so you will need to monitor how you feel as you go. :)
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2010, 07:21:51 pm »
As far as I know there's no need.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2010, 07:41:22 pm »

I read in one of AV's books that once eggs are refrigerated they should stay that way.  IDK, but when I get eggs from the nearby farmer (they are brilliant yellow-orange yolk that I think is delicious!) they have not been refrigerated so I keep them at room temp.  The ones from grocery store (mild yellow yolk) I put in the refrigerator.

I'm not a big egg eater, but very infrequently I'll enjoy some egg yolk over my meat.  My dog loves egg yolk, I hope they are okay for her.  so I keep eggs in the house, from the farmer as often as possible.

William

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 01:54:34 am »

Right, however it is raw fat meat & water.
The fat is said to critical, as it kills candida, according to AV.

That was one of the benefits of pemmican as zero carb, as the slippery coating on my tongue (think it was candida) disappeared, and it only took a few weeks.

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2010, 01:51:32 am »
Thanks guys!

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2010, 02:06:46 am »
Right, however it is raw fat meat & water.
The fat is said to critical, as it kills candida, according to AV.

Did he say it in person?  In the DVD's?  Or if in the books or interviews (or newsletters), do you know which one or can point us in the direction?  I'd like to show that to people.  Thanks!

Oh, to add: My tongue had been looking like it had candida for at least a year when I started high fat vlc RVAF.  Within a month my tongue became slim again (like it was years before) and evenly pink (again like years before) without any candida looking coating anymore.  I lost weight too and in numerous ways looked, felt and performed worlds better from that.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 02:12:04 am by RawZi »
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2010, 04:40:24 am »
My dogs have eaten egg yolks for about thirteen years.  They are a great food for them and us.  I leave them out of the fridge. Just keep them out of the sun.

William

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2010, 06:41:33 am »
   Did he say it in person?  In the DVD's?  Or if in the books or interviews (or newsletters), do you know which one or can point us in the direction?  I'd like to show that to people.  Thanks!

Can't remember where I read that, the only reason I do remember is that it fits with experience and the mention that beef fat contains the same stuff that   in raw virgin coconut oil is supposed to kill candida.

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2010, 06:34:45 pm »
Oh by the way, I'm suffering from UTI. =S

Anyways, I'm feeling better already. :D Brb while I go enjoy my steak raw.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2010, 04:18:49 pm »
Was not the ketogenic diet prescribed for epilepsy? If so, you came to the right place, because the raw zero carbohydrate diet does the same only far better.

Hi William.  Do you know where to find people who have treated their epilepsy with raw ZC?  Have you been diagnosed?

Dwight, are you still needing the same amount of medicine?  Does your doctor know what you are eating?  When I changed diets, I was under the care of an MD.  He knew how bright I am, especially with diets.  He supported me in it.  That felt good and helpful to me.  There are good doctors.  Also, epilepsy medication may cause gum problems (as well as gall bladder acne etc), which I think you know already.  Some of it may be hard to find written about.  Maybe you have a good epilepsy support group.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2010, 08:14:21 pm »
I don't know about me needing the medication, I'm guilty of still taking it. I have no one to support me here in Singapore. Doctor said it wasn't good, because it might give me diarrhea....? Heh.

William

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2010, 11:16:31 pm »
    Hi William.  Do you know where to find people who have treated their epilepsy with raw ZC?  Have you been diagnosed?

Sorry, no. My source was an article ketogenic diet, but the best placed to ask that question would be ZIOH.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2010, 04:16:39 am »
I don't know about me needing the medication, I'm guilty of still taking it. I have no one to support me here in Singapore. Doctor said it wasn't good, because it might give me diarrhea....? Heh.

Maybe my doctor was more supportive because I am older (than you and the doctor), more experience in health etc.  After practicing a RVAF omnivore diet for several months with his current knowledge of my diet step by step, the doctor's assistant found out how I was eating. 

The assistant assumed the doctor didn't know what I ate (which is bs as I brought it in and showed him at appointments).  So I told the assistant that the doctor knows and approves.  At this, the assistant asked me: "didn't you get any diarrhea with it, even (if only) at the start"? 

You know, I don't consider it diarrhea, but thinking back, yes, the first month I ran to the toilet about 180 times.  It wasn't watery though.  And then thinking more, about all I was eating was butter and literally barely anything else, nothing else the first week.  It felt good that my body was cleaning and building and healing and building hope I never knew could exist.  I was not only overweight, but very unhealthy, depressed, constipated more than anyone I ever read of etc.  The cellulite, deep depression, joint stiffness, lack of muscle, some lack of height, multiple skin problems, brain fog and more were gone within the first four weeks.

The doctor's open-mindedness in my situation and intelligence (he knew some of the other doctors there were terrible humans) helped the doctor too I'm sure, as then learned another tool (RAF) in healing.

If you talk with your doctor again about this diet, maybe you can tell him that some of the RAFers you know do this food with their doctors knowledge and support.

Did he say what in it would give you diarrhea?  Was it parasites?  There are studies showing that even certain worms etc have helped human health even when medicine failed on same persons for years.  You probably already know that having read these forums and whatever brought you to RPD.  It doesn't seem anyone starts this diet for nothing.  It's usually well researched by each individual.   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk