Author Topic: H. Pylori :(  (Read 39396 times)

Offline aunaturale

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: H. Pylori :(
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2010, 01:28:54 am »
Others can confirm but there's no way the meat could have been "high" after just three days. Even when cultured outside of a cold environment (fridge) it still would take at least a week to be noticeably high IMO.
I'm not sure why the meat tasted that way.

I aged grass-fed ground beef. Dunno if the type of meat matters, all I can
say is the taste just was not right.  ??? It was somewhat decomposing into a liquid form!
Is there a protocol you can suggest that will
produce a great "high meat"
"The more I learn what is a man, the more I want to be an animal."

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2010, 01:35:07 am »
The below quote is referencing milk, but it's true with meat eating and really all ways of eating too.  We need microbes to be healthy.  Without them, guess what?  We as humans die.  End of story.
She has a B.S. and M.S. in Food Science, a Culinary Arts degree, and almost 15 years of food-industry experiece.

We Are All Bacterio-Sapians 11/04/2009 16:41

Way back in 1991, my college friends and I drove to Washington D.C. (a typical college road trip). I was not quite a food scientist yet, but I knew that Washington was where the FDA lived and it was an important organization that I would probably need to know more about in my future. I walked for miles trying to find the building, found it, walked in the lobby, and—realizing that it was mostly just offices—left. It was one of those Zen food science moments, and the only thing I remember about that trip.

For years I never had a reason to question the FDA or doubt anything they said about food. They told me how to label products, they told me what claims I could and could not use on my labels and they confused the heck out of me with their vague instructions on filling out Form 2541A, the FDA food process file for all methods except low-acid aseptic!

And now I find myself conflicted after attending a “Share the Secret” presentation on raw milk dairy products, presented by Mark McAfee, founder of Organic Pasture Dairy Co. Mark made quite a few convincing claims about raw milk and the FDA and the food industry in general that contradict what my textbooks, university professors and food science friends say, but actually resonated quite well with my organic, free-range, happy, cow-loving non-food-science friends that I hang out with at the farmers’ market with every weekend.

Here are a few “facts” that Mark McAffee presented to a seemingly organic audience (little did he know that the non-rule-breaking food microbiologist and Intrepid Culinologist was hiding in the audience!):

We are bacterio-sapiens. We have more bacteria in our body than genetically human cells. We have to feed and nourish these protective colonies of good bacteria. Modern medicine has depleted our beneficial bacteria colonies resulting in immune depression.
The FDA is sterilization-happy. They have turned us into germaphobes, and their efforts have resulted in all of us having weak, depressed immune systems.
... Everything has its place in the world... to eradicate a microbe that is a part of you, is essentially killing yourself.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline aunaturale

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2010, 01:43:36 am »
The below quote is referencing milk, but it's true with meat eating and really all ways of eating too.  We need microbes to be healthy.  Without them, guess what?  We as humans die.  End of story.

Great article Raw! Our Creator did indeed provide man with everything he needs
in order to live a healthy life. Microbes have been here since the dawn of time....
before man.

Destroy microbe, destroy man. Enough said.

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2010, 02:17:49 am »
I aged grass-fed ground beef. Dunno if the type of meat matters, all I can
say is the taste just was not right.  ??? It was somewhat decomposing into a liquid form!
Is there a protocol you can suggest that will
produce a great "high meat"
Your description sounds like advanced high meat but the timeframe doesn't jive with the advanced stage. That's what concerns me.
As for protocol review the culinary sub-forum lower down the main page. It's got one of, if not the only, detailed threads on high meats on the internet. It should give you plenty of direction. :)
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline aunaturale

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2010, 02:33:49 am »
Awesome, thank you for your help djr  8)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2010, 02:41:14 am »
Did you feel anything when you ate the ground highmeats?
I feel something right away when I eat a little highmeat.

Who taught you to make it from ground up meat?  I would think the integrally important aerobic bacteria couldn't work on it correctly that way.  It must grow a different variety of bacterial colonies when you grind it first.
Your description sounds like advanced high meat but the timeframe doesn't jive with the advanced stage.
I aged grass-fed ground beef. Dunno if the type of meat matters, all I can say is the taste just was not right.  ??? 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline aunaturale

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2010, 02:48:51 am »
Did you feel anything when you ate the ground highmeats?
I feel something right away when I eat a little highmeat.

Who taught you to make it from ground up meat?  I would think the integrally important aerobic bacteria couldn't work on it correctly that way.  It must grow a different variety of bacterial colonies when you grind it first.

IMO I dont think I ate enough to induce any "high meat" reaction...
I threw out about a quarter of a pound I made for this experiment

Simply, it didn't sit right in my mouth. Producing a different type of bacteria
as apposed to the correct way in making "high meat" I dont know,
but you're onto something!

I've decided to eliminate all ground meats and go for roasts and
shanks instead. I'll give those a try this week and let you know how
it comes out  ;)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2010, 03:05:02 am »
I've decided to eliminate all ground meats and go for roasts and shanks instead. I'll give those a try this week and let you know how
it comes out  ;)

If you haven't already, read Geoff Purcell's or RPG All-Expert's entries online about how he makes highmeats.  You could also buy Recipe For Living Without Disease to learn.  Cut the meat into bite size chunks and give a good amount of surfaces air to "breath".  Enough bacteria grow that at least I can feel it fast when it's only been in my mouth a second or two.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2010, 03:49:35 am »
    If you haven't already, read Geoff Purcell's or RPG All-Expert's entries online about how he makes highmeats.  You could also buy Recipe For Living Without Disease to learn.  Cut the meat into bite size chunks and give a good amount of surfaces air to "breath".  Enough bacteria grow that at least I can feel it fast when it's only been in my mouth a second or two.
  There's a high-meat preparation guide in the culinary creationd forum within the rawpaleoforum website:-

http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/display-your-culinary-creations/high-meat-recipe-preparation-for-more-advanced-rafers/

As for effects of high-meat they can vary from person to person. I, for example, only generally feel an effect the next day, for some reason, and I usually need high amounts(2 bite-sized chunks rather than the marble-sized amounts AV recommends).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2010, 05:11:44 am »
How did he get this infection? Is it something I should 'worry' about?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline aunaturale

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2010, 05:35:28 am »
I most likely got this after my course of antibiotics.. This allowed pylori to thrive,
as well as Candida and possibly even parasites to flourish.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2019, 03:18:15 pm »
I am resurrecting this thread because I think I have this condition after listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPsKX0zqxCo, it might be the root cause of all the digestive troubles I had and to a certain extend still have. The low stomach acid. Since H.pylori has the ability to diminish stomach acid significantly, causing candida owergrowth, parasites and what not to take over, I might finally understand why red wine, green tea, liquorice, honey among others did me so well when I consumed them. It would also explain the horrible detox night I once had, puking out hundreds of worms when drinking 2.5 cups of green tea. It might also explain why I have problems with eating chicken, since it seems to be high in h.pylori, eggs could be another food to avoid when u have h.pylori overgrowth/infection.

Good Samaritan, Why do you think that fully cooked fatty pork for 1-2 days is helpful for h.pylori? Is it the lectins that are able to battle this heliobacter?

Many ways to deal with tummy pain.
No one is certain if that diagnosis is accurate.

Things I know that have worked for me or other people:
- herbal colon cleansing and liver flushes
- fully cooked fatty pork for 1 day or 2 days
- Dr. Henry Bieler's soup
- zapping with a hulda clark zapper any variant
- herbal dewormer / parasite cleanser

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2019, 01:11:07 pm »
Many ways to deal with tummy pain.
No one is certain if that diagnosis is accurate.

Things I know that have worked for me or other people:
- herbal colon cleansing and liver flushes
- fully cooked fatty pork for 1 day or 2 days
- Dr. Henry Bieler's soup
- zapping with a hulda clark zapper any variant
- herbal dewormer / parasite cleanser

I was asked this on PM.

I'm just saying the cooked fatty pork belly, roasted, did in fact cure my tummy pain in the past.
I have no idea why, but when I am sick, I am willing to try anything.

This is common commercial stuff I can get around my city, so I just had to try it.

I am quoting a statement I made in 2010... more than 9 years ago!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 06:31:41 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2019, 03:07:59 pm »
ok thanks, then it seems the quality of the pork, even if cooked, did not matter in your case. Only thing is that tummy pain can be related to a lot of issues. Anyhow, soon I will know more about this.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk