Author Topic: 2 Uk food Articles re banning butter and trans-fats  (Read 2521 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: 2 Uk food Articles re banning butter and trans-fats
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 03:19:06 am »
The word for the noun: patient in the plural for in your country is patience?  

Porridge is a much better alternative, much better than sausage and eggs which are also high in fat.
"I am also seeing lots of patience who are incredibly young. You associate heart problems with people in their 50s and 60s but I am seeing people as young as 30.
"For some people it's genetic but for most it's just their lifestyle choices. The three main factors are diet, smoking and exercise.
"By adjusting your diet by replacing butter with a healthy spread or margarine is a very simple thing to do and makes a whole world

We all need to put our lives in the hands of this perfect doctor, not.  He may care about people, he may not.  I know he'd get my antiphospholipids to go back up, if he could force me to follow him back to "hell".

I drank plain eggs from happy chickens for breakfast today.  I'm drinking cream from happy jerseys for lunch as I'm typing this.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 03:42:04 am »
No, just a misprint.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 03:52:54 am »
I wonder about the drop in Finnish heart problems in the last 40 years as stated?   It seems with a little money and a little clout one could conduct one's own studies, and then publish, and then do a larger one, and so on pulling in advocates of high fat diets.  It is easy to see the writing on the wall, for even I sometimes think that those overweight and eating carbs should pay higher insurance premiums.   So it's really no different that what 'he' is suggesting.   Obviously the problem is that no one really knows for sure.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk