Author Topic: Forum policy  (Read 4455 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Forum policy
« on: January 16, 2010, 05:34:55 pm »
On another RVAF diet group it is apparently forum policy not to discuss anything illegal(the topic had been about smuggling in fruit or dairy in a particular US state). I view this as ridiculous as we should not consider ourselves bound by stupid outrageous laws designed to prevent us from eating healthy raw foods. So if you want  to discuss getting round bans on raw dairy or whatever, feel free to do so.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 05:50:44 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Forum policy
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 05:44:49 pm »
Whose country and whose state laws apply to this forum?
I've never heard of a ban on raw dairy in my country.
And animal blood and guts are sold freely every single day in every market.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 06:45:37 pm by TylerDurden »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 05:52:03 pm »
Who's country and whose state laws apply to this forum?
I've never heard of a ban on raw dairy in my country.
  Well that's the thing. The other forum isn't bound to US government policy AFAIK. It's a yahoo group.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 11:12:24 pm »
I'm all for discussing things, legal or otherwise, that involve getting the food I need. I mean, this is obvious, right? It's not like anyone who eats this way in the UK or the US cares much for laws and social expectations.  LOL

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 11:31:12 pm »

I wanted to try blood.  I'm in the US.  No slaughterer/butcher I talked to seemed to ever hear of getting blood.  I did get some and try it, but they had to label it, and didn't even know how, or what to call the item on billing.  Maybe there's no demand?  Maybe it's just cause most blood here is bad as is the health-state of the animals?      
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 11:42:38 pm »
Try going to a Filipino community store.  They should be able to tell you how to get blood.  We have a traditional recipe called "dinuguan" aka "bloodied" and it is made of chicken and pigs blood plus innards. It's very popular here so they must cook it there in the USA.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 12:12:09 am »
Try going to a Filipino community store.

I only know of one Filipino restaurant, and it's almost a thousand miles away.  I'll look for Filipinos nearby.  Thank you.  How would their animals be raised here, so many questions.  I assume if they're using the blood, that they have to be at least treating the animals better than most in the US.    

It's illegal to sell brain here too.  That's crazy.  How's a person supposed to stay true to ancient paleo ways?  It didn't used to be illegal when I was a kid.  Brain is good food.  Thankfully I have found ethnic stores that sell it to me (or to anyone who shops there) anyway.  Again, not nearby, so not often.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk