Author Topic: Happy Birthday Nicola!  (Read 4930 times)

Satya

Happy Birthday Nicola!
« on: July 13, 2008, 11:52:57 pm »
Nicola,

I hope you are having a great birthday!  13 is one of my favorite numbers!  Enjoy!

Satya

Re: Happy Birthday Nicola!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 05:32:53 am »
Oops, a bit early with my message.  Silly me.  Oh well, enjoy more peace and tranquility!

xylothrill

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 07:22:46 am »
That's my fault Satya and Nicola. Sorry. I'll have to figure out how to get different events such as birthdays and those that require time to prepare for to show up accordingly.

Craig

xylothrill

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 07:30:44 am »
Hi Satya

I was in a hurry but didn't appear till July 15th!

I trust that if I follow my feelings life may allow me a little more peace and love.

Let me be satisfied with what is.

Nicola

Nicola,

I'm going to guess....with the 60's attire... that this is a pic of your mother with you in her womb. If so, you bear a striking resemblance to her! If I'm wrong, sorry. I can't imagine what else it would mean. :-)

Craig

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 05:58:45 pm »
The pic is me; I have many pictures but they are all of this size so I will have to get hold of a program to ajust the size or bother my father (that's not easy; he barks...).

Craig, could you ajust the size for me?

Nicola

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 08:45:19 pm »
Happy Birthday Nicola,

Here is a tool that will allow you to resize your photos in a folder to the size you want.
This is what we use in my web dev company http://www.irfanview.com/

Happy resizing. 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

xylothrill

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 10:01:26 pm »
Happy Birthday Nicola! 

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 11:51:45 pm »
Happy Birthday!

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 04:40:12 am »
Well I have deleted my post with picture and have tryed to post some new photos after reducing the size with "IrfanView"; this forum does not make things work for nuts like me.

I rang my father to ask him a question (he is very self-confidente and likes to prove this...); well he didn't manage to say "Happy Birthday" - why and what makes humans soooo inhibited?

Thank you...

Nicola
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 04:41:52 am by Nicola »

xylothrill

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 03:17:45 pm »
Nicola,

Well, you've accomplished something that wasn't so easy according to him!  ;D Apparently forming the words "Happy Birthday" isn't easy for him either! My father is a strange one. He'll go out of his way to help someone in a major way but he won't say "Happy Birthday" either. Quite honestly, I don't say it to him either. Not to get even or anything like that. It would just seem awkward since he's never verbally expressed any positive emotion to us himself.

Oh, I did shrink the original photo for you and re-attached it but I have a large monitor with a high resolution so I suppose I didn't shrink it enough to be noticed at a more "normal" resolution.

You did a good job! Next thing you know, you'll be doing graphic art. The world is your oyster and you are the pearl.

Craig

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk