This is in German but perhaps you can translate via your computer

http://josef-stocker.de/gesund11.htm

Nicola Harrison

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: MMS
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 09:50:36 pm »
"Take a small jar of glass or plastic (egg cup, never metal) and mix the MMS (= NaClO 2) with 9% hydrochloric acid (or) with 50% citric acid." to make activated mms

NACL - sodium chlorite

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 10:18:22 pm »
"Take a small jar of glass or plastic (egg cup, never metal) and mix the MMS (= NaClO 2) with 9% hydrochloric acid (or) with 50% citric acid." to make activated mms

NACL - sodium chlorite

I am getting this from a man via post - it's better not to take citric acid. He thinks I should start with one drop of each and go from that.

He said you feel better after taking this for about 6 weeks; your body feels cleaner (what ever this may be).

Nicola

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 12:13:31 am »
*Sigh*. Nicola, two things:- In future, please put ALL controversial non-RPD-related posts in the Hot Topics forum. Plus, also do not introduce entirely new ideas into threads that are not remotely related to the subject you wish to discuss.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RomanK

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 03:52:12 am »
Hi Nicola, I read original book of author of this method. Couple of members of another forum tried MMS but without any obvious result.
I considered to try it myself but now will wait.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 04:02:24 am »
Should be interesting, but most salts are destructive ...ie used in cured meat to kill cells & beneficial bacteria ...

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2010, 05:49:07 am »
I wouldn't take anything that's popular on curezone. That website caused me more harm than all the sweets i've eaten in my childhood.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2010, 09:11:59 am »
I wouldn't take anything that's popular on curezone. That website caused me more harm than all the sweets i've eaten in my childhood.

Curezone used to be an incredible website for health, i learned everything from richard schulze to dr c christopher, to aajonus vanderplanitz, from that place, when it used to be a regular website, all the great healers & doctors used to respond to posts, around the world, richard schulze, mercola etc., used to help ppl heal with amazing advice & knowledge, by personally responding to ppl's posts

now its just a massive forum, full of people who dont know what real herbal medicine is, or real health

Offline aunaturale

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2010, 09:16:33 am »

NACL - sodium chlorite

People make health tooo complicated!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH
what the hell is MMS, a bomb. mix 9% acid with yada yada yada.
no.

let food heal and cure you. together with the right herbs for whatever
ails you, you're good to Go
"The more I learn what is a man, the more I want to be an animal."

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2010, 09:30:38 pm »
*Sigh*. Nicola, two things:- In future, please put ALL controversial non-RPD-related posts in the Hot Topics forum. Plus, also do not introduce entirely new ideas into threads that are not remotely related to the subject you wish to discuss.

*Sigh*. I'm sorry to be sooo troublesome..."new ideas into threads that are not remotely related to the subject you wish to discuss"; what the hell is your problem - perhaps you could tell me in German because I do not understand what your English!

Nicola

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2010, 09:44:56 pm »
*Sigh*. I'm sorry to be sooo troublesome..."new ideas into threads that are not remotely related to the subject you wish to discuss"; what the hell is your problem - perhaps you could tell me in German because I do not understand what your English!

Nicola

lol

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2010, 09:48:06 pm »

Nicola
  I think you understand me very well.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2010, 09:58:25 pm »
Should be interesting, but most salts are destructive ...ie used in cured meat to kill cells & beneficial bacteria ...

The reason why I would like to try this is that I must have picked up some kind of virus (I used to drink alkaline ionized water for 2 years and have the feeling that this could have a connection). I am drinking ROW / distiled water (I started about 3 months ago) and some times I add a little rocksalt (some say it's good others say it's bad and I don't know what the hell to believe - all I know is I tryed Lex's colon flush with this salt and I didn't have the bowel movements / cleans that he believes he had; I did get swollen ankles and heavy legs for a few days !!!).

This virus is not growing (I have a few lumps one my left hand) any more and that's why I believe it had something to do with the alkaline ionized water because that is the only thing I have changed.

This guy told me that this MMS is even a healthy help for the body to bind toxins and get them out of the system. I can eat raw meat and fat till I'm blue in the face - those lumps don't give a sh... and I just end up feeling bloated (often we don't notice what we feel like till we swim or run - so for those of you that don't believe me...get off your ass -\).

So if salt is toxic...why do we have salt in our body's and why do we get a salt drip when we are in hospital?

Perhaps it's the amount that makes things toxic? Perhaps we need toxic to loose our own toxic? Animals eat toxic plants as their food - it's the amount that has to be kept in eye by the body.

By the way, I watched a film on TV yesterday - all those "healthy" animals (from caribou to the smallest animal) eat the chemical salt of the roads in Alaska (you know, that salt that get's thrown out because of the snow on the road)!!!!

Nicola

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2010, 09:59:59 pm »
  I think you understand me very well.

I'm sorry I don't; life is to short to play silly games.

Nicola

Offline whatever

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2010, 10:50:42 pm »
A good diet doesn't need supplements?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 10:57:50 pm »
The reason why I would like to try this is that I must have picked up some kind of virus (I used to drink alkaline ionized water for 2 years and have the feeling that this could have a connection). I am drinking ROW / distiled water (I started about 3 months ago) and some times I add a little rocksalt (some say it's good others say it's bad and I don't know what the hell to believe - all I know is I tryed Lex's colon flush with this salt and I didn't have the bowel movements / cleans that he believes he had; I did get swollen ankles and heavy legs for a few days !!!).

This virus is not growing (I have a few lumps one my left hand) any more and that's why I believe it had something to do with the alkaline ionized water because that is the only thing I have changed.

This guy told me that this MMS is even a healthy help for the body to bind toxins and get them out of the system. I can eat raw meat and fat till I'm blue in the face - those lumps don't give a sh... and I just end up feeling bloated (often we don't notice what we feel like till we swim or run - so for those of you that don't believe me...get off your ass -\).

So if salt is toxic...why do we have salt in our body's and why do we get a salt drip when we are in hospital?

Perhaps it's the amount that makes things toxic? Perhaps we need toxic to loose our own toxic? Animals eat toxic plants as their food - it's the amount that has to be kept in eye by the body.

By the way, I watched a film on TV yesterday - all those "healthy" animals (from caribou to the smallest animal) eat the chemical salt of the roads in Alaska (you know, that salt that get's thrown out because of the snow on the road)!!!!

Nicola

Nicola, I have some success with those viruses with these electronic gadgets.  These things really work if you have a viral problem:

#1 PyroEnergen from www.pyroenergen.com made by a Japanese inventor who now lives in the Philippines.  This has been in the market for a very long time.  I keep one for emergencies.  It's expensive but it will get rid of all those viruses in your body.

#2 Zappers, take your pick.  Some work better than others.  My wife likes www.worldwithoutparasites.com because it is handy.  You can search for overman zapper or ultimate zapper or mayco zapper.  These zappers are cheaper but they kill everything from parasites to bacteria to viruses... broad spectrum.

I only use these things for emergencies.

Good luck.  Hope this helps you!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 11:20:03 pm »
    I had incredibly impossible bowel movement.  Water would not pass in to me with any colonic either, my bowel was totally blocked.  This is while I was NH vegan.  I tried so many remedies, it made it worse.  One blended salad alone got me going, thank goodness.  I don't mean green smoothie.  No mango, no kale, no spinach, no water, no funny business.  I mean typical green salad as in tomato, cucumber, celery, basil, lemon and lettuce, blended.  Green smoothies constipate me dangerously.

I am drinking ROW / distiled water (I started about 3 months ago) and some times I add a little rocksalt (some say it's good others say it's bad and I don't know what the hell to believe - all I know is I tryed Lex's colon flush with this salt and I didn't have the bowel movements / cleans that he believes he had; I did get swollen ankles and heavy legs for a few days !!!).?

My friend was given a regular saline IV drip in hospital, no other medicine, and swelled up and died.  My friend was not ZC, but was raw.

Another time, I was NH vegan and drank plain bottled water, just a few sips.  My ankles swelled!  I read the entire label then.  Turned out that that company adds a tiny drop of salt that no one can taste.  Maybe you tolerate salt better.

I've heard of carnivore animals dying after licking that road salt.  I think we all agree that caribou and meat eating animals are not the same.

"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk