Author Topic: Can you ingest food through your skin?  (Read 11352 times)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Can you ingest food through your skin?
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2010, 12:09:44 am »
if you look at the history of evolution within our species it was never the more physically apt who survived (why is our bone structure, musculature more delicate then paleomans, but our brains larger?) it was the more mentally able in terms of defending themselves from nature, other tribes, figuring out how to insure large tribes regardless of quality/location(agriculture, food storage, sophisticated housing, clothing etc...) we then over produced these greedy and careless being who are highly intelligent at knowing what to do to in terms of continuing themselves, but not very astute when it comes to having this process be sustainable for the other beings that they seem to deny constitute a proper environment for their our wellbeing!
i think if you looked at that chart where its the evolution of the fish to human, beyond us would be a being such as ghandi (although certainly not in dietary habits, more so morality) with a gigantic brain and sense of connectedness to all beings...

William

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2010, 04:38:02 am »
why is our bone structure, musculature more delicate then paleomans, but our brains larger

Our brains are ~11% smaller than those of our paleolithic ancestors.

i think if you looked at that chart where its the evolution of the fish to human, beyond us would be a being such as ghandi (although certainly not in dietary habits, more so morality) with a gigantic brain and sense of connectedness to all beings...

Hypothetical evolution isn't going to happen until we smarten up and revert to paleolithic brain size. IMHO

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2010, 05:15:30 am »
if you look at the history of evolution within our species it was never the more physically apt who survived (why is our bone structure, musculature more delicate then paleomans, but our brains larger?) it was the more mentally able in terms of defending themselves from nature, other tribes, figuring out how to insure large tribes regardless of quality/location(agriculture, food storage, sophisticated housing, clothing etc...) we then over produced these greedy and careless being who are highly intelligent at knowing what to do to in terms of continuing themselves, but not very astute when it comes to having this process be sustainable for the other beings that they seem to deny constitute a proper environment for their our wellbeing!

As william pointed out, via his brain reversion comment, i wasnt pointing out evolutionary advantages of survival,

but simply the physical superiority

Put simply, if we didnt live in houses & buildings for thousands of years, we too, would have the same builds & physical advantages of simians & apes etc.

By subsisting & interacting directly with nature apes & simians, show us the health & muscular & physical potential's of interacting directly with our environment

As jessica points out, this could take us in directions unknown to us, but the steps we take we must

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2010, 08:11:42 am »
As william pointed out, via his brain reversion comment, i wasnt pointing out evolutionary advantages of survival,

but simply the physical superiority

Put simply, if we didnt live in houses & buildings for thousands of years, we too, would have the same builds & physical advantages of simians & apes etc.

By subsisting & interacting directly with nature apes & simians, show us the health & muscular & physical potential's of interacting directly with our environment

As jessica points out, this could take us in directions unknown to us, but the steps we take we must

My beef about all this evolution mind games is that most of our own raw paleo kind are not reproducing yet.... but there is hope that they would reproduce... so we can see this evolution "game" play out.  Before any evolution can be done, you must have paleo sex for real first.  ;)

I'd just be happy with best genetic expression.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2010, 08:51:47 am »
My beef about all this evolution mind games is that most of our own raw paleo kind are not reproducing yet.... but there is hope that they would reproduce... so we can see this evolution "game" play out.  Before any evolution can be done, you must have paleo sex for real first.  ;)

I'd just be happy with best genetic expression.

They also need a paleo environment to grow in, & i like the idea of some tree action, the friction burns could add a whole new dimension to the paleo experience ...

Talking of genetic expression lol

I basically grew up playing on the streets in india, before we came to britain, we had to hop through marshes to get to school & plow through mud & walk through the breeze of horses & cattle

My dad would take us to swim in waterfalls teeming with fish, as many bengali's, rivers & streams & the ocean played a huge part in their lives, theyd swim everyday in fresh clear waters & catch fish in their bare hands or with sticks

I'm not sure how he coped when we saw the beaches in britain for the first time, with its polluted waters, he tried swimming anyway, before walking out, who needs fresh water & fish, when you've got arcade machines & video games around the corner, & candy floss ... sublimation meh

Despite the polluted beaches & chemical filled swimming pools, in his mind he was always in the fresh clean waters & the teeming fish, he always had pride in his connection with his rivers & waters
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 09:11:32 am by roony »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk