Author Topic: Conspiracy theory - gmo, radiation, vaccines, agriculture sabotage etc  (Read 14444 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Conspiracy theory - gmo, radiation, vaccines, agriculture sabotage etc
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2010, 02:20:03 am »
You're missing the point, I'm stating that any such practices have nothing whatsoever to do with free-love but are ways for mothers to get support from multiple "fathers" instead of just one etc.Here's a page which points out what I was trying to say:-

http://www.alternet.org/story/13648/
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2010, 02:34:24 am »
You're missing the point, I'm stating that any such practices have nothing whatsoever to do with free-love but are ways for mothers to get support from multiple "fathers" instead of just one etc.Here's a page which points out what I was trying to say:-

http://www.alternet.org/story/13648/

Right.  However, your earlier point seemed to be that a society where a female had open continuous free choice of multiple partners could not work. 

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2010, 02:49:28 am »
Right.  However, your earlier point seemed to be that a society where a female had open continuous free choice of multiple partners could not work. 

No, I was simply stating that I didn't believe in polyamory/free-love. I didn't have anything against the notion of Inuit offering their wives to guests etc., I just wanted to make clear that there were more important reasons behind such activities than swinging.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2010, 03:01:19 am »
point seemed to be that a society where a female had open continuous free choice of multiple partners could not work.  

I think it could work, and work out very harmoniously.  Of course the "continuous free choice of multiple partners" would have to be something she developed.  Everything has to come "organically".

Monogamy, monoandry and monoamory are not in everyone's genes.  There are people whose ancestry is much different.  We all especially including them would do well to respect that in them.  One problem is that some people are not true to themselves.  They don't even communicate with themselves if they don't have to.  

It's hard to have a relationship with even one other person when people don't even think enough or care enough to love themselves.

To be poly would not only not be only free, but it would involve lots of caring and other energy.  Like they say, you are not given liberty, you take liberty.  I think it's the same.  I don't think poly would work if taken upon haphazardly.  I think it needs a great awareness.

No, I was simply stating that I didn't believe in polyamory/free-love. I didn't have anything against the notion of Inuit offering their wives to guests etc., I just wanted to make clear that there were more important reasons behind such activities than swinging.

I too believe that groups like the Inuit need to get new genes added to the pool sometimes, not to mention it was so frigid there that it may save the guests life.  I imagine most of the guests were men, so it makes sense they shared their wives.  If women had been travelers instead, I bet they might have offered their husbands as blankets instead.  Not to mention, hopefully it gave fun to the spouse.  Fun should help make health.  It must get boring in isolated places sometimes.  Too much boredom would not be good for health.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2010, 03:20:29 am »

I'm sorry, that's incorrect.  Your earlier posts state otherwise. However, thank you for playing.

LOL just kidding.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2010, 05:46:33 pm »
I'm sorry, that's incorrect.  Your earlier posts state otherwise. However, thank you for playing.

LOL just kidding.
Since my earlier posts suggested nothing of the kind, I'll let it be. Incidentally, I have nothing against female-dominated societies(I'm a big fan of ancient Babylonia after all).

On another note, I've noticed that a number of Caucasian-Americans claim Cherokee ancestry, for entirely spurious reasons. Yet, looking at your photo, you can't have much thereof( a 1/16th maybe?), if that.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2010, 06:04:07 pm »
I've noticed that a number of Caucasian-Americans claim Cherokee ancestry, for entirely spurious reasons.

I know blond hair and red hair blue eyed very white skinned people who claim to be Cherokee.  I have noticed this as I meet new people over the past thirty years.  Maybe they intermarried a lot.

Me, I don't think I look Native American.  I do have some physical traits that suggest I have native blood though.  I do not claim to even possibly be Cherokee.

I think there are some African Americans who also claim to be of Cherokee.  

I think the bloodlines must have become diluted.  
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2010, 07:31:57 pm »
   I know blond hair and red hair blue eyed very white skinned people who claim to be Cherokee.  I have noticed this as I meet new people over the past thirty years.  Maybe they intermarried a lot.

It's just that I've heard from various Americans that it's fashionable nowadays to claim to have Cherokee DNA, and that while a few Americans in the MidWest and the like do indeed have Native American admixture, that most people claiming such have no grounds at all for doing so( their ancestors having migrated only in the last 150 years at best).
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2010, 11:20:34 pm »
Since my earlier posts suggested nothing of the kind, I'll let it be. Incidentally, I have nothing against female-dominated societies(I'm a big fan of ancient Babylonia after all).

On another note, I've noticed that a number of Caucasian-Americans claim Cherokee ancestry, for entirely spurious reasons. Yet, looking at your photo, you can't have much thereof( a 1/16th maybe?), if that.

It's somewhere around 1/16, roughly.  I have ancestors going back in most directions for at least 6 or 8 generations in this area of North Carolina.  My great-great-great grandmother was full-blooded Cherokee, her name was Quintilla Adams, she lived in Wilkes County, NC, which is about 1 hour from where I live now.  There were about 1000 Cherokees that hid in the mountains of NC and stayed behind and avoided the Trail of Tears.  She was descended from them. I hear from my mother that I have some Cherokee ancestry in her bloodline, but I've never asked her specifics. 

Basically, anybody who has a lot of ancestors that lived in and around the mountains of the Carolinas, southwest Virginia, and east Tennessee 150 years ago or more has an extremely high chance of Cherokee ancestry.  The Cherokee freely mixed with the whites, and even the Cherokee elders that run the reservations today are mostly mixed.  Some are as much as half-white. The funny thing is, even those half-white Indians sometimes look just like white people.  I went to school with a girl who is half Lumbee, and, except for having dark hair and eyes, she looks just like a European. However, my neighbor is also half Lumbee, and she looks like a pureblood Indian.  It really varies.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2010, 01:52:47 am »
Interesting info. If that was your only Cherokee relative, that would make you 1/32nd Cherokee, which would explain your Caucasian physical appearance. But, yes, admixtures vary considerably - for example, I look nothing like my parents who were both very dark-complexioned for Northern Europeans.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk