Author Topic: RAW Meat Eaters In China  (Read 4654 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: RAW Meat Eaters In China
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 06:21:43 pm »
    Thank you.  I met the pig that is destined to be my food in Spring.  I was wanting to experience what his death will be like a head of time, to prepare myself, now that I've met him.  I still want to attend a slaughter in person on top of seeing this video, before Spring.

Isn't Yunnan where they eat "cross bridge soup", a warm dish with raw eggs and raw meats thrown in at the table?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 06:28:56 pm »
No idea. I know little of China.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 06:36:50 pm »
    I love their clothes.  Their faces look good too.  I bet some of them are real old, but I don't see a wrinkle in the bunch.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

William

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 10:07:25 pm »
   Thank you.  I met the pig that is destined to be my food in Spring.  I was wanting to experience what his death will be like a head of time, to prepare myself, now that I've met him.  I still want to attend a slaughter in person on top of seeing this video, before Spring.

There only acquaintance I would be willing to make with my food is through the crosshairs of my rifle's telescopic sight.

Farmers feel the same. I knew someone who even though he was raised on a farm, made pets of his flock of geese; when slaughter time came, he could not do it, so had to sell them, and got nothing but money for all that work.
Compared to the quick and merciful death from a modern bullet at 1/2 mile per second, commercial slaughter is IMHO ugly and distressing. I don't want to see it.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 11:12:30 pm »
This is a great find.
I wonder how they raise their pork.
If we could learn that, then we would have safe raw pork available as well.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 02:24:55 pm »

Isn't Yunnan where they eat "cross bridge soup", a warm dish with raw eggs and raw meats thrown in at the table?
i don't see the pictures.
bugs or country chickens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk