Author Topic: Anyone here ever get any parasites from raw meat?  (Read 3094 times)

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Anyone here ever get any parasites from raw meat?
« on: February 01, 2010, 12:03:08 pm »
Just wondering...Anyone?
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Anyone here ever get any parasites from raw meat?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 12:15:23 pm »
    I got parasites as a child, before I ever tasted raw meat.  We got rid of them with herbal based medication bought in an American pharmacy.  I don't remember if it was prescription, I think it was.  

To the best of my knowledge I have never gotten any parasite from raw meat.  If I did, I don't think I would worry, with the experience I have.  I feel eating raw meat is keeping me strong protecting me from parasites I might encounter.

Lots of parasites dislike onions.  I might eat onions if I ever get a parasite problem.   
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 04:49:15 pm »
Just wondering...Anyone?

I had parasites before I did raw meat.  I don't know if I have parasites now but it's not bothering me.

There are parasites everywhere, even the air we breath.  Maybe raw meat eating and pollution avoidance keeps the parasites in the right places of the body?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 08:53:08 pm »
I had parasites before I did raw meat.  I don't know if I have parasites now but it's not bothering me.

There are parasites everywhere, even the air we breath.  Maybe raw meat eating and pollution avoidance keeps the parasites in the right places of the body?

There is not Trichinosis in the air we breathe.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 06:16:33 am »
There is not Trichinosis in the air we breathe.
Yes, that's true. But I'm rather sceptical about danger of Trichonosis. In case of some problems one can eat more high-meats, bentonite clay and some herbs. I think that it will suffice.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk