Author Topic: Tapeworms.  (Read 45412 times)

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: Tapeworms.
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 01:12:04 am »
It may be what you consider killing the host.  Try going to a medical library and look at the books on parasitology and look at some of the infested organs of humans.   It may change your opinion.

Only if they're diseased & suffering from toxecimia, in which case those very same parasites repair & clean up, if the person continues to eat toxic foods, such as cooked foods

If the person is so far gone, & toxic, ie eating cooked foods for long periods of time, he will get extreme virulent parasitical infestations, especially designed to clean & repair toxic environments, created from eating cooked foods, or vegan & other nutrional regimes

Extreme parasitical infestations, are also the result of toxic buildings & sick buildings & toxic city urban environments, they like rodents & insects & bacteria, keep toxic environments in check & extreme bacterial mutations from reproducing

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2010, 05:12:53 am »
When you say that white meats and fish give the heaviest detox, these would be the meats likely to contain the most bacteria/parasites.

You use the word 'designed' a lot... How could parasites and bacteria be designed to clean people up? Do you mean that: If someone's cells are weak, because they contain, or were built in the presence of toxins they are vulnerable to the (minor)parasites/bacteria. If this person stops ingesting toxins, their new cells they build will be healthy, and the parasites/bacteria will speed up the removal of the older,weaker more vulnerable cells? Similar to how maggots consume damaged flesh, as this is weak and vulnerable to them, but so happens to be beneficial to the person as it clears the way for new, healthy tissue.

The tapeworm would not be affected by this, since it feeds directly off of your food?

"Why would the parasites kill their host?"

"Why would humans destroy their environments?"

It's not a case of them being stupid. If their host starts to reject them, or their host isn't giving them what they need, they they might turn on the host in an effort to survive. Also, another parasite might not expect a long life, and be more 'interested' in passing its' eggs on to another host, than living with its' present host... If something exists, it exists. It will continue to exist, so long as it exists. It doesn't have to fit in perfectly with its' neighbours to exist, it just has to exist to exist...

« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 05:26:41 am by miles »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 12:02:22 pm »
try liver flukes, or intestinal blockages from round worm.  pictures often taken of villagers or peoples in remote areas.  Once again,  I am not worried about these, well, when I came home from India after living in the foothills below a government sheep farm, and drinking the run off from the stream,  I had some concern.  But corrected the round worm, and never contracted liver flukes.  This was in the seventies.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2010, 12:42:50 pm »
I don't know what it was... But in the lamb I was eating today(raw) There were large cysts in the muscle and the fat(one in each). Within the suety muscle fat, there was a sack of soft whitish/light greyish mush; had some more solid things in amongst it... There was something similar in the muscle tissue as well, jelly-like mush, don't remember what colour.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2010, 01:12:58 pm »
When you say that white meats and fish give the heaviest detox, these would be the meats likely to contain the most bacteria/parasites.

You use the word 'designed' a lot... How could parasites and bacteria be designed to clean people up? Do you mean that: If someone's cells are weak, because they contain, or were built in the presence of toxins they are vulnerable to the (minor)parasites/bacteria. If this person stops ingesting toxins, their new cells they build will be healthy, and the parasites/bacteria will speed up the removal of the older,weaker more vulnerable cells? Similar to how maggots consume damaged flesh, as this is weak and vulnerable to them, but so happens to be beneficial to the person as it clears the way for new, healthy tissue.

The tapeworm would not be affected by this, since it feeds directly off of your food?

"Why would the parasites kill their host?"

"Why would humans destroy their environments?"

It's not a case of them being stupid. If their host starts to reject them, or their host isn't giving them what they need, they they might turn on the host in an effort to survive. Also, another parasite might not expect a long life, and be more 'interested' in passing its' eggs on to another host, than living with its' present host... If something exists, it exists. It will continue to exist, so long as it exists. It doesn't have to fit in perfectly with its' neighbours to exist, it just has to exist to exist...

Yes, fish & white meats, contain the most bacteria & parasites

Designed as in mutated specifically to deal with extreme toxic environments

You're still relying on germ theory, bacteria & parasites dont feed on us

This is one of the biggest lies of germ theory, bacteria & parasites do not make us nutritionally weak, it's almost impossible

Parasites dont feed on us, WE feed parasites

This one of the most important distinctions, in understanding bacterial & parasite immunology

Our bodies deliberately maintain & breed & feed parasites, yes even tapeworms & actively feeds them unprocessed undigested nutrients

In return our bodies get some of the most nutrient concentrated forms of dense high meats, from their faeces & excretions, as well as viruses & massive colonies of new fresh bacteria

The same applies to bacteria, our body breeds them like crazy, alot faster then it does human cells

The only reason we get sick from vaccinations, & toxic environments from sick buildings, is because the poisons in vaccines etc., are so toxic, the detox elements from the poison, as it gets broken down, is so toxic, it destroys neighbouring cells, basically a chain reaction of hundreds of different types of poisons, as it breaks down by the secretion of bacteria & microbes, the bacteria & microbes in return have to mutate increasingly in response, growing more virulent in response

The fact vaccines use a toxic load, deliberately designed to trigger this chain reaction, is proof they're biological weapons

In order to understand why bacteria dont destroy the host, you have to understand the TRUE biological function of the human body

Bacteria are the oldest & easily the most technologically advanced creatures on the planet, yes even us, look up Howard Blooms Global Brain, for more research on this

Their practically indestructible, can survive in any atmosphere, even the vacuum of space, able to communicate instantaneously across millions of miles, even globally & have had the most advanced global communications network for billions of years

They process trillions, almost an infinite amount of gigabytes a second everyday globally, they process information so fast & adapt so fast, they could terraform our whole planet in days, in their present state

The reason we go through periodic ice ages, like the one we're going through now, isnt solely because of the astronomical changes in our solar system, it's because of the HORDES of migratory bacteria, as they swarm across our planet

Yes all bacteria, migrate in swarms around our planet like birds

As bacteria & parasites & microbes migrate & swarm across our contintents, they alter everything from our atmosphere to our life expectancy rates as a civilisation

A migratory pattern of microbes could be responsible for lengethening our lifespans, to 4 or 500 years, or shortening them

Who's to say when the swarms of bacteria & parasites & microbes responsible for the jurassic era, will return & terraform the planet back to the way it was before?

Basically instead of locating to external environments around the world, bacteria & microbes & parasites, created localised environments

Called the human body

We're basically localised portable environments, advanced sentient skycrapers, living cities

What else do you expect from something as advanced & technologically advanced as bacteria, with that sort of processing power?

Instead of creating toxic buildings, it co-exists so efficiently with nature, it created some of the most sophisticated buildings on the planet, so sophisticated & so in tune & in harmony with nature they literally created a new life form, us

But this isnt the reason why they dont attack our bodies

Bacteria have literally created an environment, which feeds them, an environment so efficient at feeding them, they absorb up to 100 times their body weight in waste & toxins, our environments are so rich & nutritionally dense, they dont need to break down healthy tissue to survive, they attack damaged tissue & poisons, in the same way an orchard raises fruit or veg

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2010, 01:29:31 pm »
That is a wonderful theory. I don't really have any response just yet. I will have to think about that one, and I'll start by sleeping on it.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2010, 01:34:37 pm »
 I don't believe in the Zephyr story, to be honest. You see, Instinctos went through a period where they frowned on raw animal foods. Burger was one such example. So this may just be propaganda.

I didn't think it was the trichina that were the real problem.  I thought it was that it was carnivore liver.  Anyone else here eat carnivore livers?  I eat chicken livers, but they only eat bugs and tiny lizards.  Mongooses eat domestic kittens and venomous snakes.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2010, 01:36:00 pm »
Well even if it's from eating a carnivore, what do you think a carnivore eats to get them in the first place...? And you are a carnivore..

[I wrote that, thinking you were talking about parasites, but if you were talking about Vitamin Toxicity then I don't have a response]

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2010, 01:36:51 pm »
Well even if it's from eating a carnivore, what do you think a carnivore eats to get them in the first place...? And you are a carnivore..

I think feeding pigs grain gives them worms, just like it does to dogs and cats.

I didn't mean parasites anyway.  I meant like overdoses of fat soluble vitamins from the liver and other toxins therein.  I mean, I read at the same time I heard he was eating raw lobsters out of the sewer.  Gad knows what else he was eating.  Who knows what the humans around discarded that those animals ate to be filtered by livers.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2010, 01:39:02 pm »
I thought that pigs got worms because they dig up the ground with their snout, roll around in mud and it goes in their mouths etc...

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2010, 01:39:58 pm »
I thought that pigs got worms because they dig up the ground with their snout, roll around in mud and it goes in their mouths etc...

Mud is clean.  They get infested cause they're stressed, from things like eating wrong food.

I had worms before.  It looks like I got them from the junk snacks they gave us in school.  Luckily the infection was very short-lived.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2010, 03:08:52 pm »
From "QI" Chit-chat on tv: In the past, poor people have been the most susceptible to tapeworms. These people would be thin, despite eating lots of food. (This came about because they were discussing diet, and after seeing this effect, there were some rich people who wanted to be thin like the poor people, so consumed tapeworm eggs).

Does this not worry you, how many people had tape-worms, and how it affected them? It is just that I am worried that perhaps, the people here who are saying that tapeworms are not a problem, are saying so because they have similar mindsets to the people who consumed those eggs intentionally... That they wouldn't mind, or may even like to have a parasite leeching their energy supply and making them thin.

Thanks.

I had worms / parasites way back when I had my eczema.  I went through 1 month parasite cleanses for 3 straight years. 

My theory is that we should strike a balance with the parasites.

IF our colon is functioning optimally, then their egg stages are pooped away.

IF our diet and lifestyle is unpolluted then the parasites are pooped away.

If you read hulda clark's work on parasites it is when parasites develop in their more advanced stages and migrate to body parts they are not supposed to be and this only happens if you are constipated or polluted.

So this is the logic behind Aajonus saying parasites are beneficial to us.

Of course if parasites misbehave and bother us, I am well armed to the teeth and will kick their butts with herbal dewormers, beam ray, zappers, etc.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2010, 03:32:43 pm »
If you read hulda clark's work on parasites it is when parasites develop in their more advanced stages and migrate to body parts they are not supposed to be and this only happens if you are constipated or polluted.

I think that happened to me one time.  I read that green smoothies (a raw vegan staple) was so good so many times.  I finally tried one; because I thought they were right.  The natural fiber of the green leaves or something else from them in that state constipated me, even though I did not finish a small cup.  From the constipation it seemed parasites may have migrated to a wrong area.  I got rid of whatever it was, but no more green smoothie for me.  Fiber seems to stick to my colon like a dam.  Less than 1 was enough.

I did try with kefir & egg another time.  Another disaster.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2010, 11:27:15 pm »
I don't know what it was... But in the lamb I was eating yesterday(raw) there were large cysts in the muscle and the fat(one in each). Within the suety muscle fat, there was a sack of soft whitish/light greyish mush; had some more solid things in amongst it... There was something similar in the muscle tissue as well, jelly-like mush, don't remember what colour.

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2010, 11:34:16 pm »
I don't know what it was... But in the lamb I was eating yesterday(raw) there were large cysts in the muscle and the fat(one in each). Within the suety muscle fat, there was a sack of soft whitish/light greyish mush; had some more solid things in amongst it... There was something similar in the muscle tissue as well, jelly-like mush, don't remember what colour.

I'm not sure what they are but I've found it in just about all suet I've ever butchered (as well as plenty of muscle fat). The closest I've likened it to is a really over-ripe banana in color & opacity. I couldn't tell you what it is but I cut them out and don't eat them.
I don't believe I've ever found them in the muscle meat though.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2010, 09:22:54 am »
yep, i get those in my suet too. someone on here said they were glands of some kind. i eat them occaissionally but i really don't like the taste. anyone know more specifically what they are?

Offline invisible

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2010, 10:01:18 am »
if the suet is from the fat around the kidneys perhaps it's part of the adrenal glands?

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2010, 10:24:00 am »
if the suet is from the fat around the kidneys perhaps it's part of the adrenal glands?

this intrigued me so i did some research and i think you're right! according to the site below, the adrenals are greyish in the middle and yellowish on the outsides. that fits the description that djr gave (like an overripe banana) and fits with my own experience. i had no idea that adrenals were located just atop the kidneys (where suet is).

http://www.ivy-rose.co.uk/HumanBody/Endocrine/Adrenal_Glands.php

it says: "These are located immediately anterior to the kidneys, and are encased in a connective tissue capsule that is usually partially buried in an island of fat."

if you look at the triangle diagram, that's where it mentions the color.

so i guess we've been getting free adrenal glands. i'll take it.

can anyone who has ordered adrenals confirm that they're yellowish with grey on the inside?

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2010, 10:34:56 am »
Except that mine was in shoulder of lamb. OK, It's getting really annoying this suet thing... Suet is the stuff around the kidneys, OK I've got that. But people were referring to the stuff around the heart as suet too. I have started describing the particular muscle-fat which is similar to suet as 'suety'. It was just that the fat was similar to suet, but it was muscle-fat, and it had this sack in it. I guess it was kind of similar to that description of the glands though, odd... Could still be anything though. Since there seemed to be something inside some of the muscle tissue as well though, I'm kind of worried that there was just something wrong with this lamb.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2010, 11:34:01 am »
so i guess we've been getting free adrenal glands. i'll take it.

can anyone who has ordered adrenals confirm that they're yellowish with grey on the inside?

I've only eaten adrenals less than a handful of times.  The last time I think was four months ago.  More often than not after eating it I fall into violently vomiting.  I don't recall the color.  It was light I guess.  Suet doesn't make me toss.  I still think I may eat adrenal again, as I'm sure there must be some key way to do it right for me.  Suet on the other hand, it's I think too waxy for me.  I heard it's better digested and utilized mixed 50/50 with marrow?

I forget which organ it was, I think pancreas maybe, I do have it written somewhere online, anyway: had little gland looking things in it.  Maybe I'll post it here if I look it up.  It tasted good, whatever it was, and no adverse reactions.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2010, 04:34:49 pm »
   I don't recall the color.  It was light I guess.  ...  I still think I may eat adrenal again, as I'm sure there must be some key way to do it right for me.  ...

I forget which organ it was, I think pancreas maybe, I do have it written somewhere online, anyway: had little gland looking things in it.  Maybe I'll post it here if I look it up.

http://tinyurl.com/yflazss

Offline afroza

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2010, 05:12:38 pm »
I´m with rooney on the parasites. They do their hosts good in predigesting foods. The people in third world countries who eat mostly grains have a lot of them, they probably wouldn´t be able to digest that inhuman diet otherwise. Unhealthy people have unhealthy organs, the parasites are not doing the damage, the diet is. My son had those that look like a whip ( I don´t know if they are whipworms, or they just roll up like whips). He had had an operation a year before that, and had been taking strong antibiotics, and right after that he got problems with the digestion, he was constipated all the time and in pain when going to the bathroom. Then the digestion started to improve and after a big meal of raw, fatty ground beef, the biggest raw meat meal he had ever eaten, (he ate like 25 pretty big balls of meat!)out came a big worm. After another week came another one, and a third. Thats it, he was fine, his digestion since then has been super, it is more then a year ago. I think the parasite helped him get rid of toxic material in his intestines.
I also get those sacks in suet, brown slime, smells awful. I don´t eat those. What are they?

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2010, 10:13:59 pm »
But Afroza, what about when they get out of the digestive tract? When they get in to your organs/muscles, live there and/or lay eggs in or out of cysts?

William

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2010, 11:50:00 pm »
But Afroza, what about when they get out of the digestive tract? When they get in to your organs/muscles, live there and/or lay eggs in or out of cysts?

Then you would die, if you were a cooked food eater, and your worries would be over.
Rawists have no such problems.

Offline afroza

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2010, 12:10:31 am »
I think we have parasites in many organs and it´s the same thing, they are janitors. Parasites and larger animals have co-existed for hundreds of thousands of years because we all benefit from it. All animal tissue have inactive "parasites" in them that becomes active when needed, for example when we die. That has been scientifically proven. We don´t always get them from food, we are suppose to have them. They clean up messes, if you have them.
Whenever we slaughter sheeps, for example, they ALWAYS have two short, fat, white worms in there brains, that crawl away when you break the scull open. Isn´t that funny? Always two. I have asked my husband and his family (from Kashmir) who has seen hundreds of sheep beeing slaughtered over the years, and they confirm that they always have two worms in the brain. I am supercurious to ask a brain surgeon or people who do autopsys if humans have large worms in the brain too. I have heard from people who promotes anti-parasite cures that we can have parasites in the brain, but I don´t know how they know that or if there information is correct.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk