Author Topic: Raw Paleo Diet Breakfast Feb 10, 2010: Fruit in Season  (Read 3598 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Raw Paleo Diet Breakfast Feb 10, 2010: Fruit in Season
« on: February 10, 2010, 08:34:16 am »
Here is what me and my family had for breakfast.

We live in Manila, Philippines and these are the local fruits in season from left to right:

raw melons – hydrating
raw watermelons – hydrating
raw native guavas – high in vitamin c
raw avocados – high fat

We did not need to drink any water with this breakfast because the water melons provided all the fluid we needed.

Funny how I stress the word raw.

Just ribbing at people who think I’m strange I eat “raw” (fruit). Nobody cooks these fruits.

I'm directing my rib at the cooked meat paleo dieters who make such a big deal out of raw paleo dieters.  As if the word "raw" has to make people head for the hills.  I bet the cooked paleo dieters do not cook their raw fruit, right?

lifted from my blog at http://www.myhealthblog.org/2010/02/10/raw-paleo-diet-breakfast-feb-10-2010-fruit-in-season/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Raw Paleo Diet Breakfast Feb 10, 2010: Fruit in Season
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 09:23:54 am »
looks divine GS, what a lovely breakfast table!

you once wrote about wondering what others on this forum are eating exactly, and i have to wonder if eating your native fruits would have the same adverse effect that eating our fruits does for me.  when i've travelled out of the country the color and tastes of fruits we have here is so different.  e.g. tomatoes and any melons are fruits i never liked until i went to Italy where they were so vibrant i had to try, and i loved them!  lemons are another that stand out.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Raw Paleo Diet Breakfast Feb 10, 2010: Fruit in Season
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 12:07:16 pm »
    I know vegans, some who grill unripe avocado, others who dice it up and sell it in hot soup.  You gotta emphasize the word "raw".  People are crazy out there.  

They read your posts, eat a cooked avocado, then say because of their results with that, that your diet doesn't work.

One cooked person today told me they're on paleo diet which includes fruit juice and dried fruits.  

raw avocados – high fat

We did not need to drink any water with this breakfast because the water melons provided all the fluid we needed.

Funny how I stress the word raw.

Just ribbing at people who think I’m strange I eat “raw” (fruit). Nobody cooks these fruits.

I'm directing my rib at the cooked meat paleo dieters who make such a big deal out of raw paleo dieters.  As if the word "raw" has to make people head for the hills.  I bet the cooked paleo dieters do not cook their raw fruit, right?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk