Author Topic: Video comparing a rawpalaeodieter man to a raw fruitarian woman  (Read 3467 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Video comparing a rawpalaeodieter man to a raw fruitarian woman
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 09:01:24 pm »
The guy is a raw Primal Dieter, not a rawpalaeodieter.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

carnivore

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 10:16:37 pm »
The guy is a raw Primal Dieter, not a rawpalaeodieter.

The guy seems to do very well (muscular), but the woman is really too underweight (not surprising as she lacks calories and nutrients found only in animal products).

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 02:48:56 am »
    Nice, starting on the red meat, appears paleo enough considering.  I'm watching the red wiggler worm part now.  

My hamsters eat (dig for) live worms too, and live crickets (catch) too and raw butter, raw cheese and raw egg yolk.  Their personalities seem to flourish when they eat these foods.  I'm thinking of trying meat on them today.  They climbed in a coconut hole last night (after I drank the water) running after a cricket, and they had a ball!
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Megan Megatoast

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 03:10:14 am »
The fruitarian looks like she's lacking in fat. If you notice, her hair is frizzy as well and makes me question whether her skin is able to produce the oils it needs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk