Author Topic: Teeth Profiles how carnivorous a person is meant to be?  (Read 29671 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Teeth Profiles how carnivorous a person is meant to be?
« on: February 20, 2010, 10:17:23 pm »
My new health coach has a theory regarding teeth profiles.
The more carnivorous looking a person's teeth is, the more carnivorous he is meant to be.
The same with the flipside, he needs less meat if his teeth look less carnivorous.
He looks at the fang teeth, the more dracula like is more carnivorous.

He thinks my teeth profile shows I need a good amount of meat in my diet which explains why I quickly had malnutrition in raw vegan and fruitarian.

You guys have links or theories with regards to teeth profiling and level of carnivory?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Teeth Profiles how carnivorous a person is meant to be?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 05:46:55 am »
At one time I would have completely agreed with this theory but DNA doesn't work like that. Just because you get the genes for fang like teeth doesn't mean you also automatically get the genes for a greater need for meat. Although there is probably a greater chance of you getting these genes its not for sure.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 06:07:16 am »
Durianrider seems to have fang/sharp teeth yet hes strongly raw vegan and seems to do very well on it.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 06:37:09 am »
Durianrider is an idiot. He literally spends all his time not trying to promote veganism but actually tries to break up raw paleos. After watching a couple of his more hate filled videos its very obvious.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 11:35:53 am »
He looks at the fang teeth, the more dracula like is more carnivorous.

I'm not sure about this.  Dracula drank blood.  That's not meat.  I do think people with ridiculously strong teeth can tolerate fruitarianism or grain longer.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline invisible

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 01:50:13 pm »
Durianrider seems to have fang/sharp teeth yet hes strongly raw vegan and seems to do very well on it.

lol I knew you watched his videos. You can leave the forum now.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 01:58:22 pm »
lol I knew you watched his videos. You can leave the forum now.

Good call.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2010, 02:42:21 pm »
A little harsh dont you think. I just pointed that fact out because because teeth profiles dont matter.What, do you think i am anti-paleo and pro-raw vegan? Raw Food is Raw food.
I believe I have words of wisdom to share and that is, If you decide to go raw paleo take it slow, fruits and veggies are your friends, just because some people say were carnivores that doesnt mean you will do very well by starting out eating pounds a meat a day. I think most people would generally agree with me on that.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 04:01:33 pm »
I use to be raw vegan to so i watched all of his videos.

William

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 09:52:13 pm »
fruits and veggies are your friends. I think most people would generally agree with me on that.

They are not my friends, neither are they paleo.

From experience, not BS, I am a fativore.

Moderator's Note:
*** This is the OMNIVOROUS RAW PALEO DIET BOARD, anti-fruit / anti-veg / anti-carbs... take it to the ZERO CARB board ***
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 08:21:47 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 11:01:01 pm »
Durian Rider appears manic and lacks muscle. The photos from the recent DRider 30 bananas a day retreat the males look like they are in a concentration camp. It's a little shocking. So I disagree, DR doesn't seem to do well on 30BAD IMO.
To GS you don't need sharp teeth to eat fat. 
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2010, 12:31:31 am »
we should all take pictures of our teeth or describe them, at least, to see if this holds true.........?
i have fangs ggrrr...top and bottom
 >D

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2010, 12:36:24 am »
    I don't have fangs my teeth are more even length, and raw meat suits me very well, although cooked meat does not.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2010, 12:37:26 am »
Durian Rider appears manic and lacks muscle. The photos from the recent DRider 30 bananas a day retreat the males look like they are in a concentration camp. It's a little shocking. So I disagree, DR doesn't seem to do well on 30BAD IMO.
To GS you don't need sharp teeth to eat fat. 

i had a friend who would do this, 30 bananas a day, to run ultra marathons, he has since wised up from raw-vegan dogma and eats local meat and cooked foods...hopefully he will see the light and eat raw meat!!!!!!  you can google him-frank giglio- i wish he would not have erased his past raw veganism from teh interweb, but its his life and personal, it was just weird/interesting to see the evolution of his diet/health and the first time he drank raw dairy and how his body was totally addicted/thankful for the protein he had been deprived

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2010, 02:26:40 am »
counting from the first two front teeth as # 1, my number #3 tooth in on top and bottom is shaped like a primitive arrowhead, is that good? :)

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2010, 02:33:50 am »
I tried briefly to find pics from the above mentioned 'retreat'. after coming across a retreat presented by a guy I've seen on another forum, who has been doing the program for probably less then 6 months and is already totally emaciated, I got disgusted and left.

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2010, 03:04:20 am »
How can one not say that durianrider seems to do well if the man is winning races/marathons. In my opinion beginners should start eating mostly fruits and veggies/juices, and slowly start adding more and more animal foods and get to a point where one feels comfortable with a specific amount and uncomfortable with too much. But maybe i am just saying this because i am under the suspicions that too much raw meat can be deterimental or even raw meat itself.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2010, 04:10:52 am »
I would think that the reason our teeth are less vicious than other predators is because we have hands... They use their teeth to attack and maim, not just to eat.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

William

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2010, 04:30:01 am »
How can one not say that durianrider seems to do well if the man is winning races/marathons. In my opinion beginners should start eating mostly fruits and veggies/juices, and slowly start adding more and more animal foods and get to a point where one feels comfortable with a specific amount and uncomfortable with too much. But maybe i am just saying this because i am under the suspicions that too much raw meat can be deterimental or even raw meat itself.

We have tried fruits and veggies/juices, and all found it does not work.

Of course too much raw meat can be detrimental; it's called rabbit starvation, and the answer is to add fat, not evil carbs.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2010, 04:41:09 am »
pc, I don't like to bag on others and do believe myself that there are more than one approach to healthful living and eating. That said, those of us who've experienced being on high fruit diets for years can relate to some of the issues he seems to exhibit, irratibility, lack of muscle, etc...I havn't been paying attention in the past year or two, but to my knowledge he doesn't win races, semi-rightly blaiming how much dopeing in the sport there is. Seeing since he seems to follow the program as closely as possibly under the most ideal of circumstances (being in the tropics, eating fruit off trees most part of the year, having no amalgams, eating a range of fruits including fattier fruits etc...) his 'results' seem to be a poor model esp. for folks simply manufacturing the same macronutrient ratios in places like Canada for instance.

Remember, 811 is basically a pureified version of tradtional carb burning values a la Ornish etc...
high carb eating, especially raw fruit yields plenty of manic energy usable for sport, just because this is 'naturally occurring' doesn't make the assumption that it is healthier long term than things like drugs other athletes consume when it comes to adrenals etc... The arguments that fruits contain all the essential aminos, proteins and minerals etc...and eating 1000s upon thousands of calories above basel metapbolic cannot yield observable muscle growth is issue enough to suspect, other than the brain issues which are also protein/fat related.

I'm curious about your advise for beginners, is this because you found jumping 100% to RAF minus vegetation and fruits to cause problems for yourself? how long did you you try this?

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2010, 04:42:20 am »
Not all. only a minority. Go ask lex and tell him if zero-carb is such a good idea. Plant foodd have healed alot of people, and i think it would be a disservice to people to say not eat it.
It's too bad you cant enjoy a some delicious fruits for yourself william.

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2010, 04:45:36 am »
I dont think it matters how people look, but how they feel. There are alot of people who do well in the start of raw veganism, I gave the advice because it seems more safe for me.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2010, 04:47:38 am »
There are alot of people who do well in the start of raw veganism, I gave the advice because it seems more safe for me.

Are you raw vegan now?  If so, how long do you plan to stay so?

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2010, 04:48:22 am »
Yes, due to trying to fix some kidney related problems.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2010, 04:51:56 am »
Yes, due to trying to fix some kidney related problems.

I had kidney problems too, that raw vegan didn't help.  Raw meat does it for me, and raw cultured grass grazed butter.  Have you tried other approaches for your kidneys in addition to diet?  Kidney problems can be sad, scary, really bad.  I hope yours get better soon so you can eat better again soon.  When did your kidney problems start?  Who advises you on diet changes?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk