Author Topic: bodybuilding and eating  (Read 27766 times)

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: bodybuilding and eating
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2018, 05:18:29 am »
@surfsteve Don´t tell me ur 60 yrs old in that picture :o Otherwise I´ll start doing organ smoothies by tomorrow ;D

Start eating them dude... Took that picture a few weeks after my 60th birthday!

When I was 58 I was in the worst shape of my life. Started working out and doing organ meats on a regular basis. I lost 30 pounds and my hair went from being sort of gray to reverting back to it's natural color. Since I took that picture the darkish circles under my eyes have diminished too. Seem to have aged quite a bit in reverse. Not sure if I sill am but at the very least I'm holding my own!

Offline norawnofun

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2018, 06:52:44 am »
Looking Great. Congrats! I can´t digest raw meats well due to low HCI, however, things changed recently when I cut out lemons and ACV. My body seems to produce more HCI by itself now. Tried HCI tablets but they were useless. My energy levels are super low atm but I´m trying to excercise what I can. And I am adding bee pollen again to my diet. I read heaps about it and it´s supposed to be great for workout and muscle recovery, candida, parasites, energy and much much more. Technically you could live only that for some time. But you need to start to increase them slowly. Anyhow I see how it goes.

What organs do you add to ur smoothies and what liquid? Like water, milk?

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2018, 10:15:06 pm »
Now a days I only add water to my smoothies. Liver, Thymus (sweedbreads), bull testicles, tripe, kidney and heart, in order of most to least popular with me. I generally freeze them into thin slices and put about 4 ounces to a bag. I take a bag out of the freezer, wack it on the counter to break it up and throw it into the food processor. After it's ground up I slowly add water to it a little at a time. It's not uncommon for me to drink 6 smoothies a day. I used to use pineapple juice but it gave me bad gas. Water works best.

The Betaine HCL I ordered came last night. Might be just the ticket for your stomach acid problems. Planning on starting a thread on it in a few... I was very surprised how it made me feel.

Offline Raulik

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2018, 06:49:56 am »
There is no bodybilding without anabolics , hgh , insulin thyroid drugs and lots of carbs and protein. 

Those are the final end products of healthy gland output in endless ammounts.

You either produce or replace.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk