Author Topic: raw eggs make my gas stink!!  (Read 22791 times)

Offline calvirock

• Forager
    • View Profile
raw eggs make my gas stink!!
« on: February 26, 2010, 01:34:06 am »
I've  been eating raw eggs for some time now....I love them....they make me feel great but even if i mono-meal them they make my farts stink!!!Any help with this is greatly appreciated.......

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: raw eggs make my gas stink!!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 01:42:12 am »
I've  been eating raw eggs for some time now....I love them....they make me feel great but even if i mono-meal them they make my farts stink!!!Any help with this is greatly appreciated.......

It all depends you know.
I smelled really great on raw fruitarian.

The other thing about smelly farts with raw eggs is that you may be unknowingly flushing your liver.  If you came from an unclean diet, then your liver may be dumping canal smelling old rotten muck.  If that old canal smell is what you smell, thank the eggs for cleansing your liver.  Once your liver is clean, the stink will stop.

You can eat apples as well to speed up the detoxification of your liver.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline calvirock

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 01:49:51 am »
I was a raw vegan before for many years......not sure if smelly stools is really healthy....is it??I drink raw milk and I have no problem especially rraw goat's milk.....are raw eggs really healthy if they give u smelly stools???I was always taught that u are truly healthy when the body is clean and doesn't smell????

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 01:55:24 am »
I was a raw vegan before for many years......not sure if smelly stools is really healthy....is it??I drink raw milk and I have no problem especially rraw goat's milk.....are raw eggs really healthy if they give u smelly stools???I was always taught that u are truly healthy when the body is clean and doesn't smell????
I'm with you. If something is giving me bad gas, especially foul smelling gas, it's not good for my body.
I know I personally only get gas now if I overeat.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 02:34:41 am »
I've  been eating raw eggs for some time now....Any help with this is greatly appreciated.......

What month did you start?  I see you are in the US.  It's been a cold Winter.  Maybe they aren't in season yet.  What are the chickens eating?  Do they get direct sunlight?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 02:47:38 am »
Egg whites give me problems too, not yolk so i only eat yolk.

Offline calvirock

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 02:50:39 am »
go to vitalfarms.com  they are the best of eggs!!

Offline calvirock

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 02:52:22 am »
maybe yolk is what really is supposed to be injested and not the white??I'll try that.....

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 03:04:31 am »
maybe yolk is what really is supposed to be injested and not the white??I'll try that.....
The white is really not good to eat, as it contains enzyme inhibitors and avidin. Besides it isn't tasty.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2010, 03:45:33 am »

I didn't notice anything unusual after eating whole raw grainfed eggs. I do eat them with butter most of the time and not more than 2-4 at once.

What verifiable side effects were we supposed to look for with the avidin thing anyway?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2010, 03:47:08 am »
What verifiable side effects were we supposed to look for with the avidin thing anyway?

I think your tongue might split, stuff like that.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2010, 03:49:13 am »
....they make me feel great but even if i mono-meal them they make my farts stink!!!

Are you eating enough meat?  Raw meat fixes any air / ether / vata element dosha body constitution things for me.

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 05:34:49 am »
why are you farting anyway ? Did you fart before consuming eggs ? Since starting paleo diet and eating close to zero carb, i barely fart  l)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2010, 05:43:03 am »
    Me too.  Plant foods ferment into bubbles of gas.  Liver gets bubbly like that too.  Muscle meat doesn't do that, neither does fat or water.  I was so gassy the last few years of vegan and I know so many people who still are both those and think it's normal.  I don't think gas is good, if I feel so much better without whole vegetables, grain, over-sweet foods etc.  Could it be that eggs have leutein?  A carb containing thing?  Cooked eggs smell farty, could it be a detox that you ate a lot of cooked eggs before?  Are you eating other stinky things like peppers, cabbage, garlic and onions?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2010, 11:31:16 am »

In nature, we wouldn't be getting as many fresh laid eggs.  We'd be getting half developed animals in the eggs more often.  There wouldn't be much white left.  I hope eating less white does it for you right now.

I was a raw vegan before for many years......not sure if smelly stools is really healthy.........are raw eggs really healthy if they give u smelly stools???I was always taught that u are truly healthy when the body is clean and doesn't smell????

Besides goat milk and eggs, are you still eating fruit and vegetables?  Have you tried any meat yet?  Milk is not more of a cleanser.  It is meant to nourish a baby.  They have fresh clean intestines, and start out on a sort of "milk cure diet" (Google that term).  Many adults go on it for 40 days or more, milk alone, nothing else.

Whole eggs can be used as a cleanser.  They can help heal and nourish intestines damaged by many years of years veganism.  I suggest you eat eggs alone, not a mono-meal, but a mono week, a sort of "banana island" as they would call it in 80/10/10.  You probably need seven or eight days of just eggs, nothing else ever during that time, to clean out all the old cellulose fiber and dried plant juices.  If you're eating other foods with it, the eggs can combine with those and with the way you are now only make more work.  After a full week, add one food at a time, until you can eat whatever is healthy, with no problem, no farting.      

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 02:00:09 pm »
I recommend eaing aged eggs - 4-6 months old are good, as the white is practically gone and the yolk has got solid structure, but its taste is good and the digestion better.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline raw meat man

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 02:45:30 pm »
I asked AV that question and he said 'People in society dont stink enough!!, you need to stink as bad as the high meat does and then some!'

I always thought really smelly stools and gas was unhealthy but maybe I was wrong. I mean dog poo stinks like high meat but maybe thats healthy?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 11:24:15 pm »
I asked AV that question and he said 'People in society dont stink enough!!, you need to stink as bad as the high meat does and then some!'

I always thought really smelly stools and gas was unhealthy but maybe I was wrong. I mean dog poo stinks like high meat but maybe thats healthy?

When are you going to try meat?  Who's AV?  Is that the audio/visual department?  I know I had terrible smelly gas as a vegan, the worst ever by far constipation etc.  Primal diet emptied my colon and cellulite without making me sick and got rid of both the farts and stink.  My husband is vegan (he has tasted raw dairy now).  I have nothing against you.  I eat highmeat and he jumps to kiss me while I'm eating meat or an hour after the highmeat. 

Raw meat doesn't stink like cooked canned dried dog poo does.  Try feeding your dog BARF and raw eggs.  It will make his coat shine and he'll be so happy.  You really can't smell the extremely obvious difference between high meat and dog excrement?  I feel sorry for your dog, you chasing for some, although I don't know your dog.  Are you ok? 

I can't imagine you actually eat raw meat.  Raw meat eaters are so with their senses.  You need more time than one morning on a forum board.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2010, 07:41:46 am »
    I think your tongue might split, stuff like that.
My farts don't smell from eating raw eggs, whether fertilized or not (but if people are concerned about avidin they can eat fertilized, which have lower levels of avidin)--even when I ate a dozen in a single day--and my tongue hasn't split. I suspect poor digestion or poor quality eggs if they are producing sulfur gas even when raw. My farts and belches used to smell like sulphur when I ate cooked eggs--eggs contain sulphur, which the body does need a certain amount of.

RawZi, do you have any evidence that anyone's tongue split from eating raw eggs?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2010, 05:47:04 pm »
My farts don't smell from eating raw eggs....

RawZi, do you have any evidence that anyone's tongue split from eating raw eggs?

Mine don't either, but I assume some people are different.

No, I have no evidence, but the nutrient deficiencies it supposedly causes I think that is a symptom that would show (if it EVER happened from eggs or other reasons).  I don't know that anyone has had a physical reaction on their body from eating raw eggs.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2010, 09:20:10 pm »
...    No, I have no evidence, but the nutrient deficiencies it supposedly causes I think that is a symptom that would show (if it EVER happened from eggs or other reasons).  I don't know that anyone has had a physical reaction on their body from eating raw eggs.
Tyler tipped me off that fertilized eggs have less avidin, and I have seen that reported elsewhere, so I figure that probably greatly reduces any risk of biotin deficiency, though I haven't seen the exact amount of remaining avidin reported anywhere. I've read posts at bodybuilding forums where some guys were eating 30 or more supermarket raw eggs a day without reporting any problems, so I figure that unless someone is really sensitive to eggs it probably takes quite a lot to develop noticeable biotin deficiency symptoms.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2010, 09:41:58 pm »

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2010, 04:44:35 am »

^ wow, I think that's more than 2000 calories in one shot

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2010, 08:55:44 am »
I recommend eaing aged eggs - 4-6 months old are good, as the white is practically gone and the yolk has got solid structure, but its taste is good and the digestion better.

oh, i'm going to try this!.. i love egg yolks, but they give me stomach pains in the digestion process so i gave them up.  but with how well i've been doing with aged meat and bone marrow, i'm going to give this a shot too. 

is this 4-6 months at what temp? 

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2010, 03:02:08 pm »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk