Author Topic: Should I start now or later?  (Read 2179 times)

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Should I start now or later?
« on: February 26, 2010, 12:09:45 pm »
Okay so i was going to start completely raw paleo next monday after tennis try outs...but they decided to extend the date to the following monday. So im wondering how long will I have detox symptoms? Currently I really want to start asap because my dermatitis is getting unreasonably out of control. Also will my dermatitis get worse before it gets any better just because my body is detoxing and adjusting.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Should I start now or later?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 12:18:48 pm »
you will probably have no detox symptoms whatsoever.what exactly do u plan on eating?did u say ur currently raw vegan?

Offline invisible

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 12:42:18 pm »
should get better immediately, especially if eating Liver (vitamin A controls sebum).

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 12:53:04 pm »
No I was vegan for some time but then I quit after I started feeling week and low on energy and felt like something was just missing. So I went back to a little better than a SAD diet...but this feels much worse then raw vegan so I want to switch over to raw paleo.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk