Author Topic: TylerDurden: Accident & offline for weeks  (Read 21144 times)

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: TylerDurden: Accident & offline for weeks
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2010, 03:46:00 am »
I have not.

There is a difference between what makes us sick, and what makes us well - I hope you discover it sometime.
Until then, anyone who takes your advice is living dangerously.

I ate a big deal of heated fat the other day and I actually felt rather sick for a few hours afterwards.

So I'm gonna have to take tyler's side on this one.

Anywho tyler, hope you get well. I think you need to be a little more positive, you seem like you have some issues with negativity
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2010, 05:13:46 am »
Anywho tyler, hope you get well. I think you need to be a little more positive, you seem like you have some issues with negativity

Yes, it's the attitude...life can look completely different with a positive attitude!

William perhaps you didn't give your body the time it needed with raw meat - dried meat...and then down it with water? What I love about raw meat is that I don't need to add water and I like it cold!

Sorry, for me copying this from "the other forum" - it's not to cause trouble; I like to learn how others function - we all make up our picture but no animal has to go to the trouble...

I ate ground beef raw for years as medicine for heart disease, all from the store at first, then when I heard about grass finished I started doing that, and liked it even less. And the grass finished gave me more toilet time.
The only difference I've heard of is from Dr. Harris' PaNu weblog, where he writes that there is an allergen in beef blood, and the grass finished GB I get has lots of blood in, while store meat has little if any.

So I dry almost all of it (soft jerky), sear what I don't dry. No more problems, and it tastes better and makes it possible to add enough tallow and/or ghee to get to the 80% fat.

So the answer to perfect poo (=picture of a healthy body) is dried meat ??? and raw/cooked fat.

Nicola

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2010, 05:54:42 am »
I ate a big deal of heated fat the other day and I actually felt rather sick for a few hours afterwards.

So I'm gonna have to take tyler's side on this one.

The negativity is understandable. After all, up till now I`ve been immune to accidents while skiing. That feeling of invulnerability was important to me.Plus, lashing out at moronic skiiers who endanger my safety is reasonable and it was positive as it helped me forget the various injuries  I`d got)
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2010, 05:59:04 am »
Sometimes bad things just happen to you. It's not always someone's fault. Everything has risks, even health food.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2010, 06:02:36 am »
Nicola, first of all, DON`T cross-post from other forums in future, under any circumstances, it`s not netiquette. Secondly, I have come across many such silly claims from cooked ZCers in the past and they all turned out to be bogus, once I checked others accounts etc. The only genuine long-term cooked ZCer is The Bear and we RPDers have all read numerous accounts which thoroughly debunk The Bear`s claims re health, re mentions of his  heart-disease and throat-cancer etc. etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2010, 09:37:30 pm »
Nicola, first of all, DON`T cross-post from other forums in future, under any circumstances, it`s not netiquette. Secondly, I have come across many such silly claims from cooked ZCers in the past and they all turned out to be bogus, once I checked others accounts etc. The only genuine long-term cooked ZCer is The Bear and we RPDers have all read numerous accounts which thoroughly debunk The Bear`s claims re health, re mentions of his  heart-disease and throat-cancer etc. etc.

Look you are sooo negative I feel off to get stuck with this ...again life is all about our attitude!

Nicola

William

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2010, 11:52:59 pm »

So the answer to perfect poo (=picture of a healthy body) is dried meat ??? and raw/cooked fat.

The answer to perfect poo is =>80% raw tallow+~20% dried meat.
Of course this depends on the state of one's health, the quality of the ingredients etc.

Offline invisible

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2010, 06:50:48 am »
raw tallow+~20% dried meat.

at what temperature do you make tallow? Most people make it at temperatures > 100 degrees Celsius. You consider something heated above 100 degrees Celsius raw?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 06:56:08 am by invisible »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2010, 04:13:33 pm »
at what temperature do you make tallow? Most people make it at temperatures > 100 degrees Celsius. You consider something heated above 100 degrees Celsius raw?
  Yes. William made a recent post claiming moronically that tallow should be considered raw as long as it wasnt heated above 300 degrees fahrenheit.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2010, 10:37:25 pm »
Aaarghh!!!  I just had a friend of a friend telling me on the way to the hospital about how I should wear a helmet in future and that helmeted people were always the better skiiers. I felt like throttling him, despite the fact that he was driving me there to have some stitches removed.  You see, aside from the fact that  wearing a helmet  while skiing reduces the ability to hear and see, it also deludes people into thinking they are immune and  that they are somehow safer skiiers(never mind the fact that the really expert skiiers such as advanced ski-teachers and mountain-guides are never seen even once wearing helmets around here) .
  We see this also  with car-accidents. In Austria, the driving-licence test is extremely difficult; so much so, that once they pass the test, new drivers are absolutely convinced that they are the best drivers in the known universe and therefore routinely take ridiculous risks, "knowing" that they`ll succeed. As a direct result, Austrians have one of the highest car-accident rates in the developed world.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk