Author Topic: New here but not new to raw lifestyle  (Read 1957 times)

Offline Taste Sense

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
New here but not new to raw lifestyle
« on: March 02, 2010, 03:56:50 am »
Greetings everyone!

I am a male in mid 20's with a lot of interest in uncommon nutrition. I used to think that food didn't matter. That was until my health suffered and I linked food and mood together. I've been on number of diets from raw vegan to raw carnivore. Now I think nutritional approach is vital for good health. This forum seems great to be a part of for the fact that there is no 100 % agreement on what's really healthy to eat. I seem to constantly question and shift my beliefs so it looks like a good match. Also there are a lot of intelligent posters on here that attracted my attention. My recent diet experiment was zero carb, which lasted about 2 months. I was mostly a lurker on ZIOH but also a member on some of yahoo raw groups. On ZIOH I find out about Lex and liked his style and reasoning. So I tracked him down here and read his journal. After that I was scared shitless about stones, so I shifted my zero carb approach to add some carbs back in. Currently I have a lot of digestion issues and allergies I am dealing with, so hopefully some of the veterans would help me out. Other than that I plan on sticking around here for a while.  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk