Author Topic: Salt and Hydrochloric Acid  (Read 22249 times)

William

Re: Salt and Hydrochloric Acid
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2010, 07:51:57 am »
How should I go about that rawpaleo... Could you briefly tell me what that means? I don't take dairy in any shape or form now... I do drink vegetable juices (one glass in the morning), eat like 3-4 large tomatoes, eat raw meat twice a day, 6-8 eggs over the day, eating two at a time, a little fruit at times, and raw lamb fat and raw honey with every meal. Sometimes nuts. I eat potatoes or rice when I feel the need for starchy food.

Raw paleo is what our paleolithic ancestors ate - IMO raw zero carb. For me carbohydrates are poison, maybe they are for you too, but you can only find out if you give it a fair trial.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2010, 04:38:51 pm »
Raw paleo is what our paleolithic ancestors ate - IMO raw zero carb. For me carbohydrates are poison, maybe they are for you too, but you can only find out if you give it a fair trial.
Rawpalaeo, for most people in the palaeolithic, was a raw omnivorous diet with carbs. Simple as that.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2010, 04:42:45 pm »
Ignore Tyler's advice on ghee; he cannot tell the difference from butter.

Ghee is used as a necessary fat by those who react badly to butter, and those who can't get enough edible beef fat.
Ghee is a non-rawpalaeo food so it counts as  blatant trolling to even promote it. I should point out to other members that William is a long-resident troll here who likes to advocate heated foods, so best to ignore his advice ifyou want to stay healthy. And, as I pointed out previously, plenty of people who have had a food-intolerance/allergy towards dairy, raw or otherwise, have encountered similiar problems with ghee. Ghee is not a cure-all and, being heated, has further disadvantages.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2010, 04:54:15 pm »
Rawpalaeo, for most people in the palaeolithic, was a raw omnivorous diet with carbs. Simple as that.

Carbs as in raw fruit and raw vegetables?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2010, 05:22:03 pm »
How should I go about that rawpaleo... Could you briefly tell me what that means? I don't take dairy in any shape or form now... I do drink vegetable juices (one glass in the morning), eat like 3-4 large tomatoes, eat raw meat twice a day, 6-8 eggs over the day, eating two at a time, a little fruit at times, and raw lamb fat and raw honey with every meal. Sometimes nuts. I eat potatoes or rice when I feel the need for starchy food.
  Good that you avoid all dairy  as that means you can safely ignore William's retarded advice to consume ghee.

Rawpalaeo basically means :- raw meats/ organ-meats, raw fruit, raw honey, raw vegetables. Generally speaking, raw veggie-juice isn't palaeo(no one drank it in palaeo times). Meats/organ-meats should be 100% grassfed, fruits/veg should be organic(but IMO, less important than that meat is of high quality). If you can get hold of organic grassfed meat or, better still, raw wild game meat, that's even better.

Try the HCL tablets for now and see how it goes, first.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Taste Sense

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2010, 06:08:52 pm »
Everything on your menu besides raw lamb could be causing your problems. Don't blindly follow Aajonus and try elimination technique instead. I agree with him on not using salt on raw though. But that's because I just can't stand salt on raw while the opposite is true on cooked.

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2010, 07:12:19 pm »
Everything on your menu besides raw lamb could be causing your problems. Don't blindly follow Aajonus and try elimination technique instead.

The trouble is that I can't digest the raw lamb without salt due to insufficient hydrochloric acid...

I guess I just have to use salt until I can get a hold of those HCl tablets.

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2010, 09:05:57 am »
hey hans, have you tried raw pancreas? i have recently found out that eating a little pancreas before a meal really increases my digestive powers. my stools are pretty much perfect when i've been eating pancreas. anyways, just a suggestion

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2010, 11:41:43 am »
I used to find pancreas did the same for me, and then I eventually ate enough and didn't want any more, but did help digestion a lot.

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2010, 05:22:45 pm »
hey hans, have you tried raw pancreas? i have recently found out that eating a little pancreas before a meal really increases my digestive powers. my stools are pretty much perfect when i've been eating pancreas. anyways, just a suggestion

Yon,

What animal do you get pancreas from? I can get lamb easily, other animals are kind of tricky to find. And when I asked about pancreas, the woman who sells the lamb said that lambs don't really have a pancreas... it's too small or something.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2010, 05:59:26 pm »
Stress on the concept of merely take a LITTLE pancreas.

I once had beef pancreas.  I liked it a lot I ate a lot in one evening.  I woke up with double vision and had double vision for a couple of days. 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2010, 11:20:20 pm »
Hans, i get it from grass fed cows. i would imagine pancreas from any healthy animal would be beneficial so if you can get the small pancreas from lamb, that'd be great. i haven't eaten a lot of pancreas at a time yet, so i guess i'll take GS's advice to not over do it.

Van, do you just not notice any benefit from pancreas anymore because you have excellent digestion now? im thinking that my body really likes it right now so i should keep eating it. i suspect i will also not feel like i need it anymore at some point.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2010, 01:08:41 am »
Yon,  it was interesting.  I simply ate too much, and as mentioned got what appeared to be liver or some nearly located organ pains.  So I stopped.  I had eaten so much in that it was helping digest.  I thought I should keep it up, and was a little anxious that my body was dependent on it.  But no, once I stopped, my digestion was just as good.  So apparently it helped?  I would just make sure it came from grass fed animals.  Mine came from North Star bison.

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2010, 02:13:20 am »

Why do you think eating pancreas works for digestion? shouldn't high meats work better?

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2010, 02:31:52 am »
Why do you think eating pancreas works for digestion? shouldn't high meats work better?

i don't know exactly why, but i know it works because i've done it. isn't the pancreas associated with creating bile? maybe eating pancreas helps with bile production. i've also heard that pancreas is the organ richest in enzymes... i don't know. but however it does it, it works for me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk