Author Topic: Dirty Electricity and What to Do About It  (Read 2932 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Dirty Electricity and What to Do About It
« on: March 31, 2013, 10:25:58 am »
Why I immediately latched on to this concept of dirty electricity:

I have been hunting all forms of illness root causes, pollutants and healing protocols for years. There are electrical gadgets used for healing and they absolutely work, at the same time then bad electricity can, may and do cause illness. I’ve been a network administrator since 1986 and in those times we were very much careful that all computers were encased, enclosed, that cables were shielded or twisted and had magnetic shields on some of them. Wifi in the beginning was suspect but its convenience with a plethora of new gadgets makes people turn a blind eye to wifi dangers.

For many years I have been servicing, making websites of the Philippines electrical engineering organizations: www.iiee.org.ph , www.specs.org.ph , and www.apqi.ph and before I even got wind of Dr. Sam Milham’s work I had interviewed electrical engineers at apqi.ph for their annual global power quality conferences. There they briefed me on how the electrical power grids today were not designed for the new devices, the variable speed motors, the CFLs (compact fluorescent lights), inverters, chargers, computers, new TVs and other electronic devices were causing havoc, bad power quality and causing damage to their distribution system. That in the future, the manufacturers of the new devices need to have built in filters to be able to return clean electricity to building and house wirings and the grid.

So it was just amazing for me to experience this convergence of dirty electricity concepts myself… from the side of health, from the side of the electrical industry where I am both privy.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2013/03/31/a-brief-introduction-to-dirty-electricity-dr-sam-milham-who-also-has-a-book-plus-radio-podcast-interview/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Solution: Switch to LEDs for the commonly used long burn lightings and incandescent bulbs for the infrequently used short burn lightings such as storage closets. I bought mostly GES 4th Gen LEDs 5.5 watt and 3 watt, some Philips 6 watt and 9 watt 4th Gen Bulbs… all of them warm white in color… trying to get close to the spectrum of incandescent bulbs… and they are good enough. Spent a good amount of money. Something like 10,000 pesos jointly with my sister in law to replace all the CFLs in the 2 houses which were installed in 2010 when the houses were fixed after that great flood of September 2009 (Ondoy).

See videos and pics.
http://www.myhealthblog.org/2013/03/31/cfl-dirty-electricity-being-replaced-by-4th-gen-led-cleaner-greener-technology/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Dirty Electricity Solution for Wifi: Bought a Wired Only DSL Router
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 06:28:34 pm »
My dirty electricity solution to the wifi problem is to buy a wired only DSL router D-Link DIR-100 4-port router. 1 port goes to my desktop. 1 port goes to someone who needs it for a laptop. 1 port goes to the wifi router in the small house. 1 port goes to the wifi router in the big house on the 2nd floor. Our IPads are now used less at home. Our phone androids are used less for wifi, they have 3G when needed outside. My wife’s Mac Book Air now uses a LAN adaptor.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2013/03/31/dirty-electricity-solution-for-wifi-bought-a-wired-only-dsl-router-dlink-dir-100/

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Dirty Electricity and What to Do About It
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 01:09:24 pm »
Thanks GS,

I am getting interested in this gradually as I have friends who have bought devices for cleaning it up. Floww is one product name, Graham Stetzer is another but they are quite expensive at this time.

I have ordered that book at the library for now.

I have a neighbour who has a Ham radio so I planned on making some "Tower Busters" to clean up the electricity. They are cheap and easy to make for gifting cell towers etc.

I turned off my wifi long ago as it makes my head feel warm and I get a bit sleepy.

As a pilot it is considered "bad karma" to have the radar on on the ground for the same reason. It emits microwaves. This was discovered during WW2 as it made ground crews feel "warm" in their sexual organs. The reason is that the tissue in these areas is very delicate and not supposed to be subjected to heat, as it will cook the sperm and damage the other delicate tissue. The story goes that the testicles are on the outside to keep them cool. Even a really hot bath is not good for them.

It's good to hear that is starting to be mainstream. I know the cell companies are aware of it and are probably not far off from doing something about it. A lot of money at stake.

You can get devices to do your home and credit card sized devices for your wallet but some wear out eventually.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Dirty Electricity and What to Do About It
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 02:00:50 pm »
GS, What do you mean by magnetic shields on the wires?

I first became aware of these energies when I learned dowsing. I found places in the house where my electronics would fail repeatedly. I learned how to fix that, but it had to be redone periodically. There are things you can make with wire that will clean up the electricity.

Also you can get LEDs on Ebay for very low prices.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk