Author Topic: Eau de Cancer  (Read 3898 times)

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Eau de Cancer
« on: February 26, 2010, 09:50:19 pm »
Has anyone noticed that they can smell when someone has cancer..?

This is very off-topic, but I just wanted to see... It's not that I think it's an unusual thing to be able to smell it, I was just wondering if anyone had actually noticed that they can.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Eau de Cancer
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 10:28:41 pm »
I have not smelled cancer in patients with cancer.
I do know the stink of sewage coming from deep within a sick liver.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 11:05:03 pm »
    It depends on what kind of cancer.  Some people with cancer do not smell.  Some people without cancer do.  But yes, I have smelled the smell of cancers coming from people etc.  Do you smell it too?  
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 11:27:31 pm »
Yes I do. I've smelt it on several people and animals who are known to have cancer. Three people from my ex-high-school, two who died from brain tumours and one who's face is deformed from where they had a tumour; and my parents' cat who died from a tumour on his face. Then, more recently I smelt it on a woman who sat behind me on a bus, who I doubt realised yet that she had cancer.

By the way, my ex-high-school had some sort of telephone mast on its' roof, so...
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 11:33:12 pm »
... Three people from my ex-high-school, two who died from brain tumours and one who's face is deformed from where they had a tumour... my ex-high-school had some sort of telephone mast on its' roof, so...

Why do we send kids to school?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 07:14:10 am »
It's law in Australia to go to school. When 100% RPD I can smell people who are dodgy.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline afroza

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 02:59:57 pm »
Yes, I have smelled it too. Not only cancers. I can smell other diseases too. When somebody has a couple of days left to live, they have a perticular smell. I used to work at a hospital, so I have noticed cancer and before-death-smell a lot.

My family used to use my "dog-nose" to smell if food where rancid or moldy, I could always smell it long before anyone else could. I can sometimes smell where women are in their menstrual cycle. For what I need that talent, I do not know. It is sometimes a blessing, and sometimes a curse.

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 08:34:49 am »
I can smell sickness but have not bothered honing it to specific illnesses so don't know if I can differentiate that.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 03:49:08 am »
Ayurveda says that excessive smells can mean different diseases. Your body secretes through the pores and various openings in your body. Cancer indicates some serious trash is being hoarded by your body in different places causing weakened tissues to rot in a sense. Thus smell. This doesn't mean the person is unhygienic. I knew a guy who had awesomely bad breath. Turned out the gums in his mouth were full of food. A dentist cleaned it up and voila, halitosis was history

Another great indicator is people's tongues. Look at the colour on the top and the location of the discoloration.  White means poor digestion and undigested food is floating around the system, yellow means excess bile in the gallbladder or there is a liver disorder, etc.

In Dr Vasant Lad's book "Ayurveda the Science of Self-Healing" he details it stating on page 59.

A bit of colour is the beginning of an problem. Heavy coating or frothing is getting to be problematic. There are a number of things to look for.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 04:21:09 am »
I have heard that dogs can smell cancer
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk