Author Topic: Merged DR discussions...  (Read 56116 times)

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Merged DR discussions...
« on: March 11, 2010, 10:11:52 am »
Hey I just looked at the old raw vegan site I use to belong to and saw durian rider give the most dumb as* post ive seen in a while. All he does is try to make meat eating sound like its a disgusting thing to do. Is it his life goal to ruin it for the only people who actually know how to eat right?
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Merged DR discussions...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 10:31:39 am »
There can be two types of extremists in the raw food community. 1, raw vegan types like durianrider 2. Raw carnivore types that say to ignore all plant foods. Maybe "The Bear" can be listed in that category.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 10:32:50 am »
I know hes just so obnoxious
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 10:38:31 am »
I sometimes sound obnoxious in Curezone when I hammer RPD to them in the raw omnivore forum.
I sound obnoxious from the point of view of those who remain sick while eating their salads and cooked meats.  
I tell them to juice their salad and eat raw meat.

Durian Rider will mellow down sometime.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 10:51:11 am »
If you say so his recent posts seem to be getting worse.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 11:03:21 am »
If you say so his recent posts seem to be getting worse.

Maybe he should take a trip to Japan and mouth off there.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 08:09:55 pm »
I've talked a bit to durian rider and that guy is yes, very obnoxious and a total smartass. It's rare that I dislike people, but I do dislike him.

I mean look at his videos on youtube. "MEAT EATERS ARE FREAKS". I mean, how insane is that?
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 08:43:50 pm »
Durian rider can only sustain his fruitarian diet because DURIANS are cheap and plentiful in THAILAND.

I myself would want to eat more Durians here in the Philippines IF I COULD AFFORD IT.

Beef is cheaper.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 09:14:39 pm »
Durian rider can only sustain his fruitarian diet because DURIANS are cheap and plentiful in THAILAND.

I myself would want to eat more Durians here in the Philippines IF I COULD AFFORD IT.

Beef is cheaper.
  I would have thought that raw seafood would be far cheaper in the Phillipines than raw meats.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 09:18:12 pm »
  I would have thought that raw seafood would be far cheaper in the Phillipines than raw meats.

raw sea food is good too.
oysters, tuna, squid... though lacking in fat.
blue marlin is fatty.
I do find beef satisfying the most.

Offline whatever

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 09:57:21 pm »
He eats so unbelievable large amounts of food, totally unsustainable. I thought vegan also stands for sustainability. He's still young when he hits 40 there's not much left of him I think. 

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2010, 01:41:15 am »
Regarding sustainability, he just posted this on facebook:
According to the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO), ‘the number of people fed in a year per hectare ranges from 22 for potatoes and 19 for rice down to 1 and 2 people respectively for beef and lamb’."
Quite strange that he should post that, as he doesn't eat rice or potatoes...  -\

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2010, 12:13:16 pm »
Thats why I find it so funny. Hes always trying to say hes so much more environmentally friendly but he only eats fruit which actually causes the production of lots of CO2. If he wanted to help the earth he should just eat organic grains l)

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
durianrider on youtube has holes in his food theory....
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 04:37:20 am »
Anyone know that guy durianrider on you tube who is a fruitarian and badmouths paleo , raw, and primal diets? Yeah he annoys the shit outta me with his "humans weren't meant to eat animals" and "killing animals is immoral". He's such a prick and thinks hes right about everything. But one thing we all know is vegan/ vegetarian/ fruitarian diets never last long term. You rarely see someone who's been on any of these diets for 15+ years because it is not possible to stay on. Not enough fat, protein and vital nutrients that are commonly found in meat. Tell me how it is so immoral to humanely kill an animal when veggies and vegans kill whole entire ecosystems that consist of millions of fungi and micro organisms every square centimeter. Agriculture is the downfall of any society in history, look it up for yourself. When the soil dies, we die. IDK the guy just pisses me off and I've been giving him negative comments all the time. He boasts about eating nothing but 70 bananas a day and tells how Aajonus is an asshole for eating meat raw.

You guys should all comment on this douche's videos and let him know whats up.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 09:55:10 am by cherimoya_kid »
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: durianrider on youtube is a fag...
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 04:46:40 am »
Well, I've tried to do so many times, but the comments never seemed to get published, somehow, no doubt due to DurianRider having control over post-deletion etc. And any cursory check on agriculture etc., shows that one can live off a raw, palaeolithic diet quite easily, despite the current global overpopulation. There is the fact that mountainous/desert- country is not remotely suitable for agriculture(solely for animals like goats etc.)
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 04:59:48 am »
Anyone know that guy durianrider on you tube who is a fruitarian and badmouths paleo , raw, and primal diets? Yeah he annoys the shit outta me with his "humans weren't meant to eat animals" and "killing animals is immoral". He's such a prick and thinks hes right about everything. But one thing we all know is vegan/ vegetarian/ fruitarian diets never last long term. You rarely see someone who's been on any of these diets for 15+ years because it is not possible to stay on. Not enough fat, protein and vital nutrients that are commonly found in meat. Tell me how it is so immoral to humanely kill an animal when veggies and vegans kill whole entire ecosystems that consist of millions of fungi and micro organisms every square centimeter. Agriculture is the downfall of any society in history, look it up for yourself. When the soil dies, we die. IDK the guy just pisses me off and I've been giving him negative comments all the time. He boasts about eating nothing but 70 bananas a day and tells how Aajonus is an asshole for eating meat raw.

Trust me I feel the same way. I started a post about how much he pisses me off too.
This video in particular is just like wtf is wrong with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ_Ienq2m7c

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2010, 05:02:00 am »
Nice, you can bet that I'm gonna start posting my own videos badmouthing him with facts and science. We should all post videos.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

- women's health member

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 05:10:35 am »
He doesn't bother me at all. Its not worth wasting time even trying to argue with him. He won't change. He is a good example of how someone can remain in decent shape with a low and poor quality protein diet for quite some time.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2010, 05:14:56 am »
true and I'm with you with not wasting time on him. I just think it'd be funny to post a video of how annoying he is. Maybe a more constructive video would just be explaining the benefits of raw primal/paleo. Like some of the other members said, there aren't many raw paleo/primal videos on youtube and it would help to spread the word and give guidance to people.

- women's health member

Offline actionhero

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2010, 06:12:30 am »
He's not a fag but I'm not sure he's a man either since he CASTRATED himself.
That would make him a ladyboy, no wonder he spends so much time in Thailand.

http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/i-want-to-stop-my-oral?commentId=2684079%3AComment%3A518533

A P E X   P R E D A T O R

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: durianrider got a vasectomy
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 06:51:30 am »
So 5 years ago I grabbed myself a vasectomy and it would have to be one of the best decisions Ive EVER made.

Good riddance!  He knows his genetic code deserves to end so he suicided his own blood line.

Offline michaelwh

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2010, 07:13:56 am »
When it comes to raw paleo, I would say that any publicity is good publicity. The average person who watches DurianRider's videos will learn that meat is edible raw, and that there are people who say raw meat is healthy.

The more anti-raw-paleo videos that DR makes, the more people will get interested in raw paleo.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2010, 07:23:37 am »
good point, I never thought of it like that.

- women's health member

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2010, 08:10:09 am »
He doesn't bother me at all. Its not worth wasting time even trying to argue with him. He won't change. He is a good example of how someone can remain in decent shape with a low and poor quality protein diet for quite some time.

I agree 100%. He's set in his ways; let him forge his own path of discovery.

FWIW vehement posts like this where you go toe-to-toe with the same vitriol benefit no one. Really all it does it cast doubt as to your true intent on this board. It's a typical calling card of a troll to cause fervor against a common target opposite of the community they look to infiltrate; my enemy is your enemy.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2010, 08:14:59 am »
How about less casual homophobic words? It's his problem what he eats anyway. People that are gonna be veggie are gonna be veggie..I don't think anyone's gonna convert them to rabbit food overnight.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk