Author Topic: Skin.  (Read 6593 times)

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Skin.
« on: March 14, 2010, 05:48:33 am »
I'm eating carnivorous ZC. This has been decreasing my inflammation, with a huge difference instantly, and then progressive reduction over further time. However, my skin is still significantly inflamed/clogged up, on my face and especially the forehead. Is there anything I should do to help my skin heal/recover, or should I just leave it and let it heal by itself? I was wondering if massaging the skin, submerging it in water, or anything may help.

Thanks.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Skin.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 06:19:32 am »
Vitamin A from CLO perhaps...

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 06:42:43 am »
clogged up skin?
Steam bathing!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 08:50:25 pm »
Don't you get enough Vit.A from animal fat and muscle-meat? Or even if so, do you think I could do with boosting it for a bit anyway? The CLO I have, has added Vitamin A and D, and still only has 5µg of each. I don't know if this is a bad thing or not.

I've heard before about the effectiveness of steam bathing(steam rooms?) but I'd have to go quite out of my way to get to one, my family used to be members of a swimming/gym type place in the country-side which had a steam room. At the time my diet would've reversed any effects too fast for me to notice them anyway. How effective are they, and what are alternatives?

5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 09:19:01 am »
Since the pores are so clogged up on my face, is it possible that spots could be a way of it unclogging? It really seems like I should do something to help it out. Should I interfere with spots or just let them run there course/do their job? I'm taking CLO now for the Vit.A. What is it that causes the pores of the face to become more clogged than elsewhere? Is it because the face is exposed to so much cold? It's the only part that is generally left bare.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 11:17:37 am »
When I was to lazy to go to the gym to steam and I only needed to steam my face I would boil water, pour it into a large bowl and then put my face over the bowl and a towel over my face and over the entire bowl. This can be very intense the first time so just a warning to you. Also make sure not to get your face to close it can burn.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 04:28:38 pm »
Buy a vaporizer.
Place it under a stool.
You sit on the stool.
Get a blanket and cover yourself and the stool and the vaporizer.
Turn on the vaporizer.
Have fun.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 09:07:30 pm »
When I was to lazy to go to the gym to steam and I only needed to steam my face I would boil water, pour it into a large bowl and then put my face over the bowl and a towel over my face and over the entire bowl. This can be very intense the first time so just a warning to you. Also make sure not to get your face to close it can burn.

I think I'll try this one, probably tomorrow. Damn, one's gotta be extremely careful though. In primary school a friend spilt hot blackcurrant juice on his face and his face looked like plastic for months, after the scars went.

And he was lucky enough not to get it in his eyes. Either I'd end up with a full face-dunk, where it'd be pretty hard to avoid, or I'd spill it over my clothes.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2010, 01:10:12 am »
Could it also possibly be a problem that the CLO contains only A&D, and not the C which would also occur in the whole liver? Could it be necessary, whilst supplementing with CLO, to also add vitamin C? Without carbs I shouldn't need much, but I am aware that the vitamins have ways of interacting, or do fat and water soluble vitamins not interact?

Offline intouchwithinstinct

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 03:01:21 pm »
Hey, Blue ice CLO is the best and its fine taken alone but always good to take it with some sort of animal fat.

One suggestion that has helped my skin tons in the past is something a old Friend told me.  "If you can eat it and its good for you..then you can rub it  on your skin and its good for you.. But if you eat it and its bad, it will only harm your skin".  I fallow this advice when it comes to my skin, sometimes I do a egg yolk mask, I often rub bone marrow and animal fat on my skin, Coconut oil on my skin is nice as well. 

Steam bathing is amazingly good!  I often fallow my steam bath by cracking open a egg(good quality egg not battery egg!) taking the yolk and mixing it with bone marrow or animal fat of some kind.  Make a thick paste then rub it on my skin.  As I find the steam bathing tends to dry out my skin a bit and this regenerates it beautifully!
"One wonders if there is not something in the life-giving vitamins and minerals of the food that builds not only great physical structures within which their souls reside, but builds minds and hearts capable of a higher type of mankind in which the material values of life are made secondary to individual character."~Weston Price~

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 04:18:36 pm »

Anyone use coconut cream as a shampoo or soap? How is it?

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 06:19:18 pm »
Anyone use coconut cream as a shampoo or soap? How is it?

I use it as a moisturizer with pretty good results
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk