Author Topic: new and looking for input on several issues  (Read 2356 times)

Offline mosin46

• Forager
    • View Profile
new and looking for input on several issues
« on: March 15, 2010, 06:07:37 am »
hi. mike by name. 63 y.o. w.m. in no.cent fl,usa. have several questions regarding paleo diet "compliance". not sure if this is the right place to be,as the raw thing seems a sub set of the paleo diet system. anyway,is there some forum here to ask specific questions on a variety of subjects relating to paleo diet and making it work in my own situation? if not here,then could someone direct me to an appropriate board? yes,basically, i
do subscribe to the theory and it's accuracy and benefits. thanks.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: new and looking for input on several issues
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 08:16:45 am »
I don't see why your questions couldn't be asked here

but

http://cavemanforum.com/

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/

might be additional places for asking people practicing or transitioning to traditional cooked paleo/primal approaches.

William

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 08:32:27 am »
not sure if this is the right place to be,as the raw thing seems a sub set of the paleo diet system.

Beware! Ask 5 what paleo is, get 7 opinions, at least. Mine is that raw zero carb is paleo, and nothing else.
;)

anyway,is there some forum here to ask specific questions on a variety of subjects relating to paleo diet and making it work in my own situation?

Choose different sections of this forum, as for making it work, we have much advice, some of it might work for you. YMMV as always, and best to check you own body's reaction.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 04:34:20 pm »
hi. mike by name. 63 y.o. w.m. in no.cent fl,usa. have several questions regarding paleo diet "compliance". not sure if this is the right place to be,as the raw thing seems a sub set of the paleo diet system. anyway,is there some forum here to ask specific questions on a variety of subjects relating to paleo diet and making it work in my own situation? if not here,then could someone direct me to an appropriate board? yes,basically, i
do subscribe to the theory and it's accuracy and benefits. thanks.

Raw Paleo Diet Compliance?

Raw organic / wild fruit in season,
Raw organic vegetables,
Raw organic / wild meat and fish.

Find the combination that is available and what works for you.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk