Author Topic: Newcomer. Going raw paleo to HOPEFULLY help clear up acne  (Read 14992 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Newcomer. Going raw paleo to HOPEFULLY help clear up acne
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2012, 11:21:32 pm »
Full transition to eating raw meat does not always happen overnight. Even though I know this is the best diet possible, my process of switching to this diet has lasted over one year already and I am still eating only part of my meats raw. It is almost as If I was in the process of developing taste for raw meat.

I had an easy time transitioning.
Eating raw fruits... no problem.
Some raw vegs... no problem.
Raw sea food... no problem... always liked sashimi and even paid a lot at restaurants when I was young.
Raw eggs... no problem... I remember the movie Rocky vividly and culturally we had root beer floats with raw eggs in them.

The red meats transitioning initially with beef I used Tyler's teachings to sear a little less each week. So at first 30 secs per side, then 20, then 10, then 5 and then wtf, just eat it... I'm not cooking, cleaning, washing... not worth the hassle.

And choosing quality red meat, beef, horse, goat, chicken, duck... makes a big big difference.  Grain fed beef sucks taste wise. 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline zbr5

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2012, 07:34:27 pm »
Yeah, I do not have access to grass-fed red meat.

I eat raw fish and I sear my beef for 5 secs.

Fruits and veggies are no problem obviously.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2012, 09:21:36 pm »
Before going raw paleo I was on the specific carbohydrate diet, which is grain, dairy, and bean free.

When I switched to raw paleo I had no problem. Likely because I had already eliminated the really bad stuff (dairy, grains, beans). I easily switched from cooked meat to raw meat.

After going back on a fully SADiet (not because I wanted to) I had difficulty going cold turkey onto RPD, so I frequently ate all raw, and at night had one cooked piece of meat. Other wise I couldn't fall asleep. I eventually was able to go fully raw again.

So for anyone attempting RPD and having a hard time, I suggest eliminating grains, dairy, beans, the processed junk. Only eating raw fruits, veggies, and nuts for a little. Then eating meat raw from there shouldn't be a problem.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 10:34:11 pm by TylerDurden »
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk