Author Topic: New Radio Interview From Aajonus  (Read 2592 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
New Radio Interview From Aajonus
« on: March 27, 2010, 01:42:51 am »
  from another poster on a different RVAF diet group:- "Aajonus has just confirmed the radio interview for April 9th, two weeks from today, 8:30 - 10am EST. Again the show will be archived in mp3 format and made available to you via the internet.

For those who wish to listen live via internet go to www.wgdr.org Not sure how many people can listen at once. The direct call-in phone number to me in the studio is 802-454-7762. Callers will be put on the air directly with no screening or introduction. Internet listeners will need to turn down the volume on their computers as there is a 30-60 second delay in the webcasting.

I'm still compiling questions, and looking for new ones. So, keep thinking about what you would like to ask Aajonus and send them to me."
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sanborn

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: New Radio Interview From Aajonus
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 01:50:54 am »
There is a link at the top of this page: http://www.wewant2live.com/site/811618/page/937343 giving the interview.
The interviewer (Tonio) asked some leading questions and got in-depth replies from Aajonus.  The time went so quickly that Tonio did not get into the many questions he had compiled.  Aajonus suggested they do another interview strictly as q & a.  We will see when that occurs - probably on a Friday morning during the summer or early fall.  It will be announced. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk