Author Topic: Raw vegans eat raw grains?  (Read 9066 times)

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Raw vegans eat raw grains?
« on: March 28, 2010, 06:57:24 pm »
Hey lots of raw vegans eat raw grains. Isnt that dangerous and plain stupid? Wouldn't they be better off just cooking them? Just a thought?
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Raw vegans eat raw grains?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 07:19:14 pm »
Well, I think they eat them generally in sprouted form where the antinutrients have gone right down.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 01:04:58 am »
Not just raw vegans? I don't know about other countries, but here it's popular to eat whole rolled oats with milk. Without even soaking them. I guess they are at least steamed a little to be rolled more easily.

There was a time when there was a popular 'health food' movement that recommended eating ground raw whole grains after a midnight soak in tap water as breakfast. That movement emphasized whole grains (without soaking or sprouting) in general and vegetarianism, at least including eggs and (preferably) raw dairy.

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 03:48:59 am »
Eating grains in any form is completely stupid. It is anti-optimal human. I care only about being healthy and being optimally fit. Grains are junk. Cooked, sprouted, raw junk.

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 04:28:39 am »
I ate a lot of sprouted beans and grains when I was raw vegan.

This was the time in my life when I was most lethargic, extremely low weight, constipated. And I just barely functioned.

Thankfully I found raw meat or I don't know what I would've done. I couldn't work at all, nor even study. I'd just fall asleep any time I read anything. And I actually had to turn down a really nice job because I just knew I wouldn't be able to perform.
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 05:14:23 am »
I ate a lot of sprouted beans and grains when I was raw vegan.

This was the time in my life when I was most lethargic, extremely low weight, constipated.

When the basis of my diet was sprouted wheat, and the diet included sprout lentil, sprouted aduki beans and sprouted green peas, my veins turned black and uncomfortable and my skin (especially soles and palms) turned orange and I was getting these weird vibrations when things were supposedly alright.  They told me I needed a lot of enemas.  It was true.  I added more enemas to the regimen and felt a little better.  Funny, rarely an enema before, and no "blood poisoning" as they said.  That raw grain stuff can be a very dangerous diet.

I like RAF.  You detox, but a little, not so crazy that you look like an alien.  I like RAFers anyway.  We're rational in sensible ways. 

Raw grain eating people get so angry, just because they are determined that the world see them as right.  What's the big deal?  Either they're right or not?  But who cares about whether they or we are so needy to be right that we're angry?  I wouldn't be, at least not for their reasons.  Their bigger reason is "but the animals".  Take care of your health, the animals eat what's healthy for them in the woods, and all is natural and right.  The grain eating people's fears must be due to the protein imbalances that are only getting more deficient of healthy protein in their kidneys.  Take a good look at the charts.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk