Author Topic: Eating whitebait?  (Read 6075 times)

Offline intouchwithinstinct

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Eating whitebait?
« on: March 29, 2010, 10:04:56 am »
Has anyone El's eaten whitebait?  I just bought some, they are little white fish eaten whole like anchovies except I'm pretty sure people usually cook them.  No worries I am planning on eating them raw.  Curious if anyone El's has experience eating these, or any small little fish like these whole?
"One wonders if there is not something in the life-giving vitamins and minerals of the food that builds not only great physical structures within which their souls reside, but builds minds and hearts capable of a higher type of mankind in which the material values of life are made secondary to individual character."~Weston Price~

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Eating whitebait?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 11:41:43 am »
picture please?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline intouchwithinstinct

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Eating whitebait?
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 01:59:30 pm »
I wish I had a camera to take a picture and show you.

I'm actually a little angry with the seafood lady I spoke to she said these where whole fish organs and all, they have been obviously been gutted I can see it.

My whole goal in eating little fish was that I wanted to eat the all the organs and bones of a little animal, if I wanted fish flesh only I would have bought some salmon fillets or something.

All eat these then look for something El's tomorrow.  Anyone have suggestions of little fish that can be eaten whole little bones and all?
"One wonders if there is not something in the life-giving vitamins and minerals of the food that builds not only great physical structures within which their souls reside, but builds minds and hearts capable of a higher type of mankind in which the material values of life are made secondary to individual character."~Weston Price~

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk