Author Topic: raw meat on youtube  (Read 2542 times)

Offline fuggles

• Trapper
    • View Profile

Offline intouchwithinstinct

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: raw meat on youtube
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 04:24:23 pm »
Haha Ironic, I just subscribed to these guys you tube vids the other day.  They are awesome, I think more people should be seeing there videos and videos like this.  I watched this, then got a funny idea about making a series of paleo comedy vids of me or someone El's walking through public places just casually eating raw meat and seeing peoples reactions, like a raw heart or something that would get people shocked.  Maybe that's just me, Halloween has always been my favorite holiday I love the shock value in things sometimes to much.  Its ironic that many things I genuinely love though contain shock value, because of society's ignorance and social taboos.
"One wonders if there is not something in the life-giving vitamins and minerals of the food that builds not only great physical structures within which their souls reside, but builds minds and hearts capable of a higher type of mankind in which the material values of life are made secondary to individual character."~Weston Price~

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: raw meat on youtube
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 08:46:19 am »
then got a funny idea about making a series of paleo comedy vids of me or someone El's walking through public places just casually eating raw meat and seeing peoples reactions, like a raw heart or something that would get people shocked. 

I would totally do that.  Raw heart would be great.  LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk