Author Topic: Agressive Animalisticly Sexual desires!  (Read 13006 times)

Offline intouchwithinstinct

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Agressive Animalisticly Sexual desires!
« on: April 01, 2010, 08:23:20 pm »
OK I have always had a healthy sex drive but lately since turning all my meat raw and really getting into this.
Its more then healthy its intense some days.
I find myself at work sometimes and all see a girl walk by in a certain way, or all see a girl and my mind just flips.  I instantly get that "I wanna put my genes in that!" Kind of instinct.  I saw a girl today and I had to go stand behind the counter for awhile because thinking of her was causing Issues down below.

It must be my testosterone because I have to shave every day now.  I see a girl that I find attractive and I think about ripping her cloths of like a animal and..well yea you get the picture.  I think its healthy to have a sex drive its a sign of fertility and good health in my opinion.  I just wonder why this happens with some foods more then others.

I notice after I eat raw salmon I get like this almost every time!  Is there a reason why raw salmon would make someone react so intense?  I also must be giving these vibes to people around me more as well seeing as I have had several girls at work just act unusually flirty.  It could possibly be a mental thing, a placebo effect, who knows.  Or could I be sweating out allot more attraction pheromones?   I have noticed my sweat smells slightly different.  Is there any foods that you guys/and girls, have noticed that really seems to sexually charge you up?

I was a little hesitant to post this, but what the hell if your curious about something just be honest about the situation and ask.  Sexuality in one way or another had to be a part of paleo life.  Where all adults here after all.
"One wonders if there is not something in the life-giving vitamins and minerals of the food that builds not only great physical structures within which their souls reside, but builds minds and hearts capable of a higher type of mankind in which the material values of life are made secondary to individual character."~Weston Price~

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Agressive Animalisticly Sexual desires!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 08:39:06 pm »
It's an instinct to make babies.
Survival of the species.
Maybe it's time you did make babies.
How many children do you have now?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 11:26:23 pm »
    You're twenty, right?  Whether you're the type of guy with a strong sex drive to a hundred, or the the type with a strong sex drive to thirty-five or nineteen, probably under twenty-five or so no males have higher sex drives (unless of course some issues with diet or whatever have been worked out). 

Do you have a creative outlet?

Me, I don't think I've ever had a deficit of people being attracted to me, once I got into puberty and beyond.  I think most guys are a little more attracted to me during the part of the month that I'm ovulating, in general.  Of course there are exceptions, maybe some guys are barely controllably super attracted when I'm menstruating.  I think when I'm eating well and RVAF the most people are most attracted to me when I eat (truly free range) raw chicken.  It's not just for sex, as it's women too.  There's not much more though, as I am attached and let it be known, and then most guys do not come onto me for that reason.

As for me being attracted, I think accepting my own flesh, by being able to eat raw animal flesh, and letting myself be nourished by this animals' meat, I feel better sexually, more definite about who I am sexually, tends to be very good feeling.  So that can help.

As for attractions, it's always more attractive, to a healthy person (healthy thinking etc), to be interested in healthy people.  In food (for people attractions) I just prefer people who are eating foods that are good for them, and definitely not eating crap that might make them act out or other side effects. 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 05:39:58 am »
I get  horny after eating raw oysters.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 06:25:10 am »
18-24 years old is the time of HEAT.
You are probably normal.
I was once 18-24 on a SAD diet and I felt the same way.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 06:27:11 am »
OK I have always had a healthy sex drive but lately since turning all my meat raw and really getting into this.
Its more then healthy its intense ... had to be a part of paleo life.  Where all adults here after all.

Could it be you're experiencing a detox?  What's more than healthy mean?  Superhealth?  Supernatural?  Is rawmeat a superfood compared to almost all other foods out there?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 08:04:48 am »
I think raw meat is optimal food, it's what we we're designed to eat.

raw red meat like raw beef is 2nd highest in zinc.

raw oysters are way up #1 highest in bio available zinc.

Think tyler getting horny after eating raw oysters.

I can feel it in my semen production a few hours later.

And I have before and after sperm count tests with regular raw oyster consumption (3 times a week) for 1 month.  Zoomed from normal 100 million / ml to 300 million / ml

300% increase in sperm.

18-24 are interesting times, you feel like superman and super horny too.   

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 08:52:19 am »
you do some dumb stuff too. Some don't make it.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 12:52:15 pm »
you do some dumb stuff too. Some don't make it.

Maybe that's why they're so horny.  If they're not going to make it, better get as many as they can to be most likely to continue their own genes.  I'm just saying, not that I definitely support this.  Just going along with the spirit of paleo man dying at 30.  So maybe it was important raw meat might have made them hornier, and maybe even more daring.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 09:41:35 pm »
I notice I have tremendous amounts of confidence with women since I started eating this way.  I'm not ugly or anything, but I've not gotten better-looking as I've aged, I don't think.  However, the ease with which I attract women is remarkable.  Have you ever noticed those guys who just seem to pick up girls effortlessly, without the slightest effort, who just smile and compliment women, and have the women smile back and flirt?  Yeah, it almost gets in the way at work. I didn't used to have enough confidence or skill to do this, but I really do now. Part of it is just getting older and more comfortable around women, but the diet really makes a huge difference.  I think women are just naturally attracted to my confidence. All the SAD-eating men are like paper cutouts compared to me. LOL I'm solid and real.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2010, 10:36:15 pm »
I feel more real too CK. Can't pretend anyway...   

Albert Camus

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2010, 10:51:27 pm »
i've also noticed i've become even more attractive to women since i started eating this way. but unfortunately, i don't have too much confidence now... but im workin on it. i think im not very confident around women because i still have some bad breath issues. i still think it's ketone breath...

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 12:09:41 am »
@Yon

Maybe you should work on your apparel as well (re pic)  :P

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2010, 01:17:39 am »
... i think im not very confident around women because i still have some bad breath issues. i still think it's ketone breath...

That's where celery/parsley juice comes in on pd.  I'm less confident too if I feel my breath is bad, and a little green juice seems to do the trick.

... Can't pretend anyway...  

No need to fake when you're real through and through. No magic required, you're in your body, every cell.

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2010, 01:52:46 am »
@Yon

Maybe you should work on your apparel as well (re pic)  :P

ha, touche

and rawzi, i think i'll try just chewing parsley/celery and spitting out the pulp while sucking in the juice. it's worth a shot i guess. i just don't have or want a juicer

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2010, 09:51:33 am »
I'm super horny on my raw zero carb diet...but my new man doesn't mind  ;).

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2010, 10:50:47 am »
I'm super horny on my raw zero carb diet...but my new man

Pardon me for asking, but did you use up a previous?

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2010, 01:05:40 pm »
i've also noticed i've become even more attractive to women since i started eating this way. but unfortunately, i don't have too much confidence now... but im workin on it. i think im not very confident around women because i still have some bad breath issues. i still think it's ketone breath...

ah, but you're too cute!... i've seen your photos ;)

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2010, 06:24:43 pm »
;D

I'm the odd one out in that RAF hasn't had a boosting effect to my libido AFAIK. I think it's had the opposite; I used to be perpetually horny but now I'm more mellow about my desire. Performance hasn't suffered any but I'm not constantly thinking of sex anymore.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2010, 07:03:03 pm »
Im the same as you Dan. It might be age or something but it's dampend alot, pretty much from day one when I started RPD. You make better decisions as a result.

I remember when I was hungover and toxic it was really distracting.

Albert Camus

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2010, 08:09:26 pm »
I'm the odd one out in that RAF hasn't had a boosting effect to my libido AFAIK. I think it's had the opposite; I used to be perpetually horny but now I'm more mellow about my desire. Performance hasn't suffered any but I'm not constantly thinking of sex anymore.

This is a good thing, no? I'd hate to be perpetually horny. Like wodgina said, the decisions you make should be more closely aligned with your true intentions. As for me, I really like not having to stare at tits or an ass, and just letting the feeling pass through me. Or having that feeling that I absolutely had to have a release. It feels more natural this way. I'm not sure sex is something I need that often.

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2010, 08:35:30 pm »
ah, but you're too cute!... i've seen your photos ;)

thanks ioanna! you're not ugly yourself  ;)  but that's why it bothers me so much. i know i could get all these women because i know they're attracted, but this bad breath thing is just killing my confidence....

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2010, 09:21:11 pm »

-d No, I got rid of him. My new one is younger and has more energy  ;D. Plus, he's not an a$$, but that's a long story!

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2010, 09:56:22 pm »
from what i've seen it is more of a personal thing and not the diet.  sex drive did not change that much for me.  my wife, who eats regular cooked food, is super horny all the time.  i'm afraid to think what would happen if she starts eating raw meat.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk