Author Topic: Fattest City In The World Article  (Read 2714 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Fattest City In The World Article
« on: April 04, 2010, 01:00:14 am »
One of the things that truly repulsed me was when I a couple of decades ago visited the western US and saw vast numbers of young people who had shockingly high  obesity rates and looked decades older, on a biological level, than they were in actual years(eg:- 19 year old girls looking like heavily obese 45 year olds etc.). Unfortunately, despite the fact that I was very near Aajonus and his raw community at the time, in geographical terms, I failed to act on that insight, due to not knowing anything at all about raw meat diets; and god knows I needed it as I was already 20kg overweight at the time due to dairy-consumption etc.(though I still looked less obese than many USers I encountered at the time).

Anyway, here is an article on the fattest city in the world, which provides a good explanation as to  why the majority of  rawpalaeos happen to come from the US(it seems fast-food is so ubiquitously available, over there, and so cheap, that most USers routinely indulge in it throughout the day):-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1263142/Burgers-big-dustbin-lids-coffins-need-cranes-obese-children-having-heart-attacks--supersized-US-town-causing-Jamie-Oliver-despair.html

"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk