Author Topic: Was off raw dairy now back on again!  (Read 21872 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Was off raw dairy now back on again!
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2014, 07:30:35 pm »
Have you guys heard of the difference between A1 and A2 cows? I think one of them has opioids bound to the casein which is why it causes problems and can be addicting for some.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

moringa82

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2014, 06:34:53 pm »
a few tablespoons of bee pollen, and a young, green coconut water daily. The healing began when I went on an all kefir diet for 2 weeks to eliminate the pathogenic bacteria in my gut and to facilitate a bowel cleansing. After this, I began consuming large quantites of fresh raw cow milk and cream, as much as I wanted, usually a half gallon of whole milk and a quart of heavy cream daily or sometimes just a gallon of whole milk.

did you and you still eat be pollen daily? did you ground them? how much kefir you were ingesting during those first 2 weeks? did you experienced ''die off' during those 2 weeks? how did your diet looked like like in real life when you say half gallon milk and quart of cream? for e.g. you ate cream for breakfast and milk for lunch and dinner or you blended together both and drink it multiple times per day? did you lifted heavy weights during the kefir cleanse and after? did you tried not combining meat with dairy/milk, or meat with eggs, or eggs with dairy/milk..basically to eat meat on its own, milk/dairy in its own, eggs on their own?

how are you these days?? what and how much do you eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner?

thank you

moringa82

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2014, 06:26:53 pm »
I made the kefir by adding 1 tablespoon real kefir grains I acquired added to a quart of raw milk, then fermented at room temp for 48 hours in the dark with a cloth rubber banded on top. I probably had a white tongue and bad breath at first due to pathogenic bacteria or candida but after my elimination became normal it subsided. I stopped raw honey as it triggered an acidic reaction and hurt my bowel elimination and made me manic, I now add a little maple syrup from the Amish to the Kefir. But I wouldn't do that or any sugar including honey or fruit until I'm certain the bad micro organisms are gone. To me that is determined by my bowel health, skin condition, and an overall sense of good energy and well being.

how much kefir did you drink daily, during the 2 week cleanse? and in how many doses? it was only kefir that you ingested during those 2 weeks? did you see worms coming out or candida during the 2 week kefir diet?

do you drink any water now, after the 2 week kefir cleanse? or you just use the milk for hydration?

what is your new weight lifting routine?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 07:41:18 pm by moringa82 »

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2019, 03:03:13 am »
I made the kefir by adding 1 tablespoon real kefir grains I acquired added to a quart of raw milk, then fermented at room temp for 48 hours in the dark with a cloth rubber banded on top. I probably had a white tongue and bad breath at first due to pathogenic bacteria or candida but after my elimination became normal it subsided. I stopped raw honey as it triggered an acidic reaction and hurt my bowel elimination and made me manic, I now add a little maple syrup from the Amish to the Kefir. But I wouldn't do that or any sugar including honey or fruit until I'm certain the bad micro organisms are gone. To me that is determined by my bowel health, skin condition, and an overall sense of good energy and well being.

Hi,
How much milk kefir did you drink per day during those 2 weeks of kefir only period?
What about salt? Did you eat any during those 2 weeks, do you eat any now?
Thank you
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk