Author Topic: forager vs mammoth hunter  (Read 4955 times)

Offline sydney

• Scavenger
  • smiling 'Piggy'
    • View Profile
forager vs mammoth hunter
« on: May 07, 2010, 12:42:26 am »
I like being a forager. If I post too much do I have to leave the woods? I prefer to watch from afar you hunky boys -d taking down the beast. But I wouldn't mind being a egg stealer, I've always want to take up tree climbing more seriously. ;D Sydney
Sydney

Offline MrBBQ

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: forager vs mammoth hunter
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 01:40:36 am »
Do whatever you like lady - it's your world...Just create new identities for yourself and you can live a perpetual existence as a forager - in the woods or wherever!

Maybe as a brit, you remember that advert "are you there Sydney"? We could always recall you in spirit...
When hungry eat, when tired sleep - this is the essence of Zen...

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 04:25:25 pm »
I might have to get GS to assign a few more different titles as some of us have rather a lot of posts.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sydney

• Scavenger
  • smiling 'Piggy'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 06:24:46 am »
Do whatever you like lady - it's your world...Just create new identities for yourself and you can live a perpetual existence as a forager - in the woods or wherever!

Maybe as a brit, you remember that advert "are you there Sydney"? We could always recall you in spirit...
[/quote
Was that the one with the jewish mother guilt-tripping her son about calling? God that ran forever
Sydney

Offline sydney

• Scavenger
  • smiling 'Piggy'
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 03:22:10 am »
I might have to get GS to assign a few more different titles as some of us have rather a lot of posts.

Dear Tyler
Good idea, son, delegate to GS, give him something useful to do instead of pursuing his frivolous playboy lifestyle. I know you know the importance of prioritising your studies. Work hard. Love, Mum
Sydney

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk