Author Topic: Skin Inflamation  (Read 5091 times)

Offline tehshyt

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Skin Inflamation
« on: May 14, 2010, 09:54:53 am »
My girlfriend and I were doing the primal diet for a while.
I was doing ok, but she started to get inflamed skin on her breasts and her legs.

We stopped eating dairy and veggie juice and it got much better for her.

Right now we are both eating meat at a ration of 50%-75% fat: 25%-50% lean
We also have one fairly small serving of fruit per day.

The only liquids we drink is water combined with earthworm casings (which is much more refreshing the pure water)

Her inflammation is still persistent and does not seem to be on its way out.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Skin Inflamation
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 11:51:45 am »
Try some more fruit. Is the meat your eating grass fed? You might want to talk to goodsamaritin about this he seems to know a lot about skin conditions. It might just be her body detoxing.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline invisible

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 12:57:45 pm »
more organ meats and could add some raw green leafy vegetables like baby spinach instead of more fruit

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 04:24:35 pm »
More raw organ-meats. She might be carb-sensitive so try avoiding all fruit at first and then try adding more fruit than you have now. If the inflammation lasts and lasts then it cannot be a detox, and is likely to be some issue with a particular raw food. So elininating specific fruits or meats might let you determine which are the culprits. I should add a caveat, though. My own skin-problems were directly caused by consumption of raw and pasteurised dairy and it took me a very long time, after cutting out all raw dairy, for my own skin-inflammations to completely disappear(though many other symptoms vanished within a 4-month period after cutting out the dairy).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 04:50:07 pm »
    Good luck!  Tell us what happens.  Might raw green vegetables (salad) help her skin/inflammation? A fast on fat?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline tehshyt

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 10:22:03 am »
It has gotten much better over the last few weeks.  The addition of more fat into her diet has helped.  Also, we both agree that we might both still be detoxing from a heavy dairy intake in months prior.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 06:59:14 pm »
How about fish fats for inflammation?
wild salmon? blue marlin?

Maybe oysters?  If your body is short on zinc it can't finish the job and the inflammation continues.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 06:04:06 am »
is red meat not a good source of zinc?
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2010, 09:54:30 am »
red meat, beef is a far second to oysters.
Oysters are tops, way up there.
And it works fast if you are deficient, like overnight.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk