Author Topic: RPD relationships/ dating  (Read 24445 times)

Offline actionhero

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: RPD relationships/ dating
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2010, 03:55:51 am »
I know I'm sorta blanked on it. I'm recently single myself, so I'm not exactly chomping at the bit for P*(&@#, but it seems pretty difficult, even in a logistical way when I do start searching.

It's not really that difficult. You see a girl you like, you walk up to her, you introduce yourself to her "Hi, nice to meet you I'm KD" (with a big confident smile), you make a small chat and ask for her number. Do this to 10 girls and I guarantee you will get at least 3 numbers in one day. Some are not single so they will turn you down but they are always nice about it and very polite, mostly flattered that someone noticed them.

I don't even bother with that stuff anymore. I just walk up to girls I want and say "You look like trouble!" (with a cocky smile on my face). They know what's going on immediately and light up like candles. You can pretty much have sex the same day if you're communicating the right stuff. I only take girls to drinks if I'm already sleeping with her. It's the complete opposite most guys do who think paying for dinners, drinks, movies is required first. It's not, you do that stuff with girls you already like hanging out with. Stay away from bars and clubs. You meet the best women in everyday life. Nightlife is mostly people who do lots of coke, alcohol and cigarettes.
A P E X   P R E D A T O R

Offline actionhero

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2010, 04:18:22 am »
>I'd rather make a fortune for myself first (I'm aiming at 25-50 million euros)

What's your secret? Or are you just dreaming?

Study everything you can get your hands on about entrepreneurship and marketing. Study what people like Donald Trump do and other successful entrepreneurs like Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Warren Buffett, Duncan Bannatyne, Felix Dennis, Nicholas Van Hoogstraten. What you are making a year is only limited by your self concept (the limitations you set up in your head). There are no secrets only hard work and determination not to quit when things get tough. A good starting point is the books of Robert Ringer, Jay Abraham's stuff and Dan Pena's. This will give you a good foundation to start making at least a million a year. A job is a waste of time since you are spending most of your time making the other person rich. You've got to create your own businesses if you are serious about creating wealth for yourself and achieving real freedom. Once you got enough money you can stop working and keep making money from smart investments. I'll probably retire before 40.   
A P E X   P R E D A T O R

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2010, 04:36:43 am »

I don't even bother with that stuff anymore. I just walk up to girls I want and say "You look like trouble!" (with a cocky smile on my face). They know what's going on immediately and light up like candles. You can pretty much have sex the same day if you're communicating the right stuff. I only take girls to drinks if I'm already sleeping with her. It's the complete opposite most guys do who think paying for dinners, drinks, movies is required first. It's not, you do that stuff with girls you already like hanging out with. Stay away from bars and clubs. You meet the best women in everyday life. Nightlife is mostly people who do lots of coke, alcohol and cigarettes.

well a few things on that. One, you have to be in some kind of context to meet these women. I used to live in a very urban environment, so this was much easier. Otherwise you have to actually go somewhere or be involved with activities. Two, speaking for myself, I'm sure I could get phone numbers just as I could probably engineer some kind of internet hookups by being vague about things, but I don't think I've ever had even a one night stand that resulted from one-time day time interaction, so at some point the issue of eating raw carcasses is going to come up. Probably prior to intercourse. Any girl I meet, on the street or the market or whatever that invites me over after one interaction or from an internet profile, I'm going to be pretty sketched by. But I agree about what you say otherwise.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2010, 04:54:47 am »
Private Eye has outed Nicholas Van Hoogstraten as a crook, not a good role-model exactly:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_van_Hoogstraten

Apparently, he threatened a local journalist interviewing him with death if the article wasn't fully complimentary and so on...
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2010, 05:31:56 am »
Action hero's outlook

'Hey ladies, I may let you hang with me if your lucky heh, I may even take you out again if your nice and put out'

Don't call them back, tease them, be vague, do your own thing, have a backup.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2010, 07:06:13 am »
men have not a desire for an emotional connection??.. synergistic with the physical one?

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2010, 07:42:41 am »
men have not a desire for an emotional connection??.. synergistic with the physical one?

I'd much rather be in a healthy long term relationship then short lived or dysfunctional ones even with great sex. I think the issue is how to cultivate one with a non-raw partner, which on multiple experiences is not easy even if you are the one who is indifferent/accepting of the others WOE. I think for people already in relationships and marriages it seems to be different but that the bulk of potential long-term partners will not go in for raw out of the bat, and make getting there quite difficult.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2010, 08:35:18 am »

Is that what you think of men?

Albert Camus

Offline Sitting Coyote

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2010, 08:36:01 am »
I'd love to be in a relationship with someone who shared a raw paleo diet.  Any RPDers live in Vermont?

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2010, 09:34:55 am »
Women who just want a child from you whether or not you give money, they just want to have your child.

Wow. I don't doubt that, but that is the complete opposite of me. I love my free life. The last thing I would want would be a child, even in a great relationship. Let alone have a child alone. But I acknowledge I find children dull, so I would not extrapolate myself as the typical Western woman in her late 20s.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2010, 09:57:56 am »
Thats cool goodsamaritan. But, tell me, what happens to the poor schmucks (men) that dont have wives in your culture? Do they just live all alone while the lucky ones (you) reap all the benefits? Whats the ratio of men to women like?

I live in the mega capital cities conglomeration Metro Manila.

The way the current economy is setup, women from across the country flock here and can find work here much easier than men.  So there is a large influx of reproductive age women provincial folk and indigenous women folk.

Men are left in the provinces.  Women work in the cities.  It is a cliche for provincial women working in this metropolis to bear children go back home to give birth and her mom and other siblings, relatives raise the child and she goes back to work again in Manila.

Same cliche with City / Manila men going provincial, and the provincial woman wants his genes, woman gets pregnant and raises the child with her family members.  

Been this way from the time of my grandparents.  Don't know about the schmucks, but a whole lot of reproductive women choose men this way.

There are different kinds of women here that I'm aware of in terms of cost:

- the city bred I can spend everything you earn types
- the #1 wife-marrying types
- the mistress types
- the I just wanna have your baby types

lots of women / people are still off line.  
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2010, 10:31:08 am »
Your culture is so unique and interesting compared to mine. Sometimes I think US culture can be too boring.
As for those who say men are bad with relationships, women are just as bad, they are just not as open with it. I have been in a couple relationships where women were turned off because I did not want to have sex with them when we just met. Another relationship I was in, I told the girl I wanted to wait until we got to know each other and she ended up cheating on me. So if anyone hates hearing anti men stuff its me, I have first hand experienced women just as bad.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline nicole

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2010, 10:36:35 am »
The man I like nearly vomited out of disgust from eating raw salmon...SALMON of all things. He also told me he likes well done steak. So sad that it will not work out for us.
As for Male/female relations in general, I find I agree the most with Henry Makow. Very wise man.
Give it to us raw, and wriggling. You keep nasty chips.

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2010, 04:06:03 pm »
This will give you a good foundation to start making at least a million a year.

So are you making a million plus a year now?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2010, 04:42:53 pm »
The man I like nearly vomited out of disgust from eating raw salmon...SALMON of all things. He also told me he likes well done steak. So sad that it will not work out for us.
The key, here, is to at first introduce a non-rawist to raw(ish) foods which are acceptable even in cooked-food-circles:- ie raw fruit, raw vegetables, sushi,sashimi, steak tartare, raw meat kitfo etc. You could also introuce the person to eating lightly-cooked (100% grassfed) meats as many have no issues with such.Plus, if he has no issues with dairy, raw dairy can be an effective lure as it's one of the easiest raw animal foods to get used to. Also, in order to avoid being preached at re converting back to cooked foods, it's necessary to maintain a high level of confidence as regards the diet.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2010, 05:12:01 pm »
Bonobo's have all kinds of sex that isn't about reproduction.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2010, 07:03:20 am »
Is that what you think of men?

a question from my (mis)understanding of the previous posts.

i don't know what to think of men  :P

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2010, 04:20:14 pm »
a question from my (mis)understanding of the previous posts.

i don't know what to think of men  :P

Ha I thought you were saying we are unemotional or something or maybe you were?! ouch!  :P

Albert Camus

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2010, 10:10:05 am »
The man I like nearly vomited out of disgust from eating raw salmon...SALMON of all things.

Wild or farmed?  Wild salmon actually causes strong nausea in a LOT of people, including several people here.  I can't eat raw wild salmon at all, I get strongly nauseated.

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2010, 01:41:08 pm »
Wild or farmed?  Wild salmon actually causes strong nausea in a LOT of people, including several people here.  I can't eat raw wild salmon at all, I get strongly nauseated.

On the WAPF site there is a review including a download link for a book on Inuit ways of eating fish. In this book the author states that Inuit don't eat salmon raw because it can make them sick and unable to eat raw food for a while. She says that it can even make dogs sick. Interestingly, freezing is supposed to be a way of denaturing the protein so to make it edible.

The link:
http://www.westonaprice.org/book-reviews/thumbs-up/379-fish-that-we-eat.html

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2010, 10:10:34 pm »
As for Male/female relations in general, I find I agree the most with Henry Makow. Very wise man.

Why would you give someone raw salmon, or any raw fish as their first raw meat? Shouldn't you play it safe, with beef or something..?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 01:17:20 am by miles »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2010, 11:14:20 pm »
wtf would you give someone raw salmon, or any raw fish as their first raw meat? You should play it safe, with beef or something...
Sashimi is more culturally acceptable so it's easier for most first timers to get past the mental block with a fish meal.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2010, 08:11:09 pm »
Just wanna add my experience here. When I started raw meat, I thought it will be so off-putting for females that I would not be able to find a girlfriend. I also thought that no girl would accept me if I couldn't take her out to a "nice"  -v restaurant. However, just the opposite happened. Now I have a girlfriend of the kind I thought I could never have, and it seems that I could easily get another one if this ended... I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I'm not in constant pain, depression and general misery anymore... my self-esteem and social skills have also skyrocketed as a result.

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2010, 09:40:55 pm »
Spoken like a true alpha male. Hats off to you my friend.

I'm not concerned about raising a family right now since I'm only 28. I'd rather make a fortune for myself first (I'm aiming at 25-50 million euros). Then somewhere in my 40s I'll start making children with multiple women. Until then I'll just keep having lots of fun with super hot girls and enjoy my new found paleo powers. I couldn't care less about having a RPD relationship, there's tons of beautiful girls out there who are in great shape. But I agree if you have children you should give them the best possible quality of life and not be like ghetto people are (procreate and flee).

LoL. You sure like to dream. :)
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2010, 07:26:51 am »
When I started raw meat, I thought it will be so off-putting for females that I would not be able to find a girlfriend. I also thought that no girl would accept me if I couldn't take her out to a "nice"  -v restaurant.

This is how I feel, except that I am female.  Like guys expect martha stewart, and i come out of the kitchen with steak tartare :D 

Anyway, the opposite is true too, it is so off-putting to see him eating processed food... like as bad as smoking. I don't mind cooked or grains even, but the really processed stuff... bleh.

I think if I am going to share my life with someone, I need to have similar values in this regard... which is probably not happening :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk