Raw Paleo Diet Forums > Hot Topics

Charles Zero-Carb Running Journal

(1/6) > >>

Nicola:
It's worth it: exercise and zero-carb (meat and water) made to words by Charles:

http://www.livinlowcarbdiscussion.com/showthread.php?tid=367&page=1

Why does he cook his meat - raw meat and fat could make a health jump  :o

Nicola

xylothrill:
Many simply don't believe that an all raw diet is necessary for health, especially when their current diet has made them feel much better and improved their health over their previous diets. He knows RAF-ers exist but only he can really answer as to why he doesn't choose it for himself. The rest is speculation.

Craig

Satya:
Jimmy Moore kicked Charles off his forum.  Does anyone know where Charles' new forum is?

TylerDurden:

--- Quote from: Craig on August 02, 2008, 08:04:21 am ---Many simply don't believe that an all raw diet is necessary for health, especially when their current diet has made them feel much better and improved their health over their previous diets. He knows RAF-ers exist but only he can really answer as to why he doesn't choose it for himself. The rest is speculation.

Craig

--- End quote ---

That's true, people generally only turn to raw animal food diets out of desperation once all other diets and options have been exhausted. The culturally-induced phobias concerning raw animal foods are just too strong, in most cases.

Plus, people frequently delude themselves about their state of health.I know a doctor who needs to take painkillers twice every day in order to avoid looking obviously frail and has to, like others of his generation, take lots of supplements to make up for the missing nutrients in his "balanced diet", yet he views my own raw-animal-food-diet as a deluded  cult that he tries to, in a supposedly subtle manner, to turn me away from - and he's under his own  delusion that  he's better-off than many others of his generation, healthwise. I was told by another acquaintance that he once forgot his pain-killers and so had to laboriouslyand ignominiously  crawl slowly up the long, steep steps in my Italian garden from the sea, because the pain was too great in his f***ed-up joints for him to be able to walk normally up the steep steps.

TylerDurden:

--- Quote from: Satya on October 20, 2008, 09:42:30 pm ---Jimmy Moore kicked Charles off his forum.  Does anyone know where Charles' new forum is?

--- End quote ---

Why was Charles kicked off the forum? For being too zero-carb-oriented rather than low-carb, perhaps?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version