Author Topic: Diabetes Cure Website - Need Your Suggestions  (Read 8290 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Diabetes Cure Website - Need Your Suggestions
« on: July 26, 2008, 08:12:26 am »
Hi Everyone,

I am currently building a diabetes cure website to teach people how to cure their own diabetes.
The diet I of course recommend is a Raw Paleolithic Diet.

I'm asking here because the wise and experienced people are here.
Need comments and suggestions please. 

See http://www.diabetescure.asia
(no design yet, just initial content as of July 26, 2008)
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

xylothrill

Re: Diabetes Cure Website - Need Your Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 09:03:36 am »
Edwin,

Good job!

I'd start with explaining what the Raw Paleolithic Diet is, what it includes, what it doesn't, and why.

I'd interview someone who's beaten diabetes.

Given Lex's experiment, I'd say that exercise be a must and protein be kept on the lower side - maybe 20% of calories and allow some berries, since fructose tends not to raise BG nor need insulin and the rest fat.

Anybody else?

Craig 

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 09:07:07 am »
I know its not paleo, but according to www.earthclinic.com many people have had success managing diabetes with the help of apple cider vinegar.

Of course the only real long term answer is a complete lifestyle change away from the SAD.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 09:27:48 am »
Hmmm... the author of Death to Diabetes is an Ex-Diabetic and his sample super breakfast is a paleo meal.

Any ex-diabetics here in the group?

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 07:03:41 am »
I've updated the website and have posted 2 new articles of which I will base the PDF downloadable cure protocol:

http://www.diabetescure.asia/2008/07/watch-ex-diabetic-dewayne-teach-how-diabetes-is-cured/

and

http://www.diabetescure.asia/2008/07/diabetes-is-caused-by-wood-alcohol-pollution-and-fluke-parasites/

This is the Warning and Disclaimer page

http://www.diabetescure.asia/warning-and-disclaimer/

Comments and suggestions?

Satya

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 07:30:54 am »
It looks good.  I thought you were a bit tough on medical doctors:

"I am an altruistic healer and I want nothing more than to teach you how to cure yourself of diabetes.  I am not a western medical doctor, nor would I ever want to stoop down to that level… I will never aspire to have a western medical doctor license to be able to prescribe drugs and earn commissions from drugs.  I never take drugs nor suggest you take drugs for your disease."

It is true that most allopathic (western) doctors peddle drugs and other symptom management protocols.  However, they can stitch up wounds and set broken bones.  It's those types of services for which they shine.  I mean, accidents do happen, and a doctor can be very valuable in such a case.

Perhaps if you said something more to the effect that 'most western doctors prescribe useless drugs for conditions like diabetes' in between the first and second sentences.  Just a thought from someone whose child broke his arm once and whose husband had an accident with a pressurized can that nearly took his finger off. 

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 11:39:42 am »
Satya I'm willing to bet that just about anyone could be taught to stitch up wounds and very easily set bones. Every time I see a doctor bash I see this about how they put people back together and so we should put a disclaimer or something about how not all doctors are bad. I mean, what's going to happen? They're going to stop stitching up people because we talk bad about them? Ya right, they'll last until their yacht is out of fuel and then show back up to the hospital for their huge paychecks. AV set his own bones after a motorcycle accident just over a year ago and he moves better (it was his arm and leg) than most people his age after the "doctors" that do that type of stuff said he'd never walk again without their surgery.

In other words even though the setting and stitching is usually actually a good thing it's all part of the same gravy train and those people will send you to other "experts" to get your prescriptions for whatever they want to sell you when the procedure is over. If a doctor wants some respect from the health community they can grow a pair and step outside of the corrupt and basically evil health care system and do holistic work or something like that; but you'll see that none of them will because they want to keep living off of the system.

xylothrill

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 12:22:30 pm »
I think it's the more serious injuries like a ruptured spleen or having a limb ripped off - all that goes on in trauma centers. My little brother ripped his eyelid off when he was two and they weren't sure if he'd be able to open it or not. Now you can't even tell. They did such a good job re-connecting the nerves and muscles. Just stitching it back on wouldn't have done it. 

Craig

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 04:47:18 pm »
Thanks for pointing out the rant like attitude.  I have edited that paragraph:

"I am an altruistic healer and I want nothing more than to teach you how to cure yourself of diabetes.  I am not a western medical doctor and I will never aspire to have a western medical doctor license just to be able to prescribe drugs and earn commissions from drugs.  I never take drugs nor suggest you take drugs for your disease. One of the main objectives of this website is to wean you from diabetes drugs."

Keep those comments and suggestions coming.

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 08:00:43 pm »
This new paragraph sounds much better, and more professional!  *thumbs up*

Satya

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 10:13:59 pm »
Satya I'm willing to bet that just about anyone could be taught to stitch up wounds and very easily set bones. Every time I see a doctor bash I see this about how they put people back together and so we should put a disclaimer or something about how not all doctors are bad. I mean, what's going to happen? They're going to stop stitching up people because we talk bad about them? Ya right, they'll last until their yacht is out of fuel and then show back up to the hospital for their huge paychecks. AV set his own bones after a motorcycle accident just over a year ago and he moves better (it was his arm and leg) than most people his age after the "doctors" that do that type of stuff said he'd never walk again without their surgery.

You really don't like doctors, do you, Kyle?  How about naturopathic doctors (NMD), who have the same training of the complex human body of regular MDs, but take the least invasive approach when there is a need for treatment of something?  I rather like an NMD when necessary.  Sure you might be able to set your own bones or stitch up a slice, but how about removing shards of glass from your eye or stopping the bleeding from a puncture to your thigh?  Personally, I have been trained in first aid, but I don't know even the tip of the iceberg, nor do I have the time or desire to focus on human anatomy and physiology.  Some people don't have what it takes to think clearly in an emergency situation - especially if it is themselves bleeding.  I am more than happy to pay an NMD or even a straight MD or DO for services I might require, even if that means being treated at one of the scary emergency rooms if my life is on the line (not that I fear death ... or at least I won't once my kids are gone).  I once had profuse menstrual bleeding and was given the herb sheperd's purse to stop it by an NMD.  I would never have known about this herb, and I was happy to pay her well for her extensive knowledge.  What about optometrists for people who have less than perfect vision?  Are they evil to prescribe glasses?  What about rabid animal or snake bites?  Burns?  I think the right to choose is yours, and you can deny treatment by the medical community if you so desire (ie. you are conscious), but for those that want it - especially for traumatic injuries - it should remain available.  If people took better care of themselves, it would not be such a lucrative, popular profession.

In other words even though the setting and stitching is usually actually a good thing it's all part of the same gravy train and those people will send you to other "experts" to get your prescriptions for whatever they want to sell you when the procedure is over. If a doctor wants some respect from the health community they can grow a pair and step outside of the corrupt and basically evil health care system and do holistic work or something like that; but you'll see that none of them will because they want to keep living off of the system.

It is completely up to you to fill a prescription for drugs.  The doctor can write it, but it won't cost a thing until it is filled.  Again, I agree that the whole system is based on treatment of (often times) chronic, preventable deseases of modern living, but there ARE holistic practitioners IN the system now.  There are also biological dentists charging outrageous prices for amalgam removal (and sometimes that can be more toxic than leaving them alone).  It's just not such a black and white picture, imho.  Medicine has a long history, even in hunter-gatherer societies.

Satya

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 10:59:58 pm »
Thanks for pointing out the rant like attitude.  I have edited that paragraph:

"I am an altruistic healer and I want nothing more than to teach you how to cure yourself of diabetes.  I am not a western medical doctor and I will never aspire to have a western medical doctor license just to be able to prescribe drugs and earn commissions from drugs.  I never take drugs nor suggest you take drugs for your disease. One of the main objectives of this website is to wean you from diabetes drugs."

Keep those comments and suggestions coming.

Yes, that is better sounding to me too.

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 03:18:48 am »
Well I know some doctors (in the family) and it's pretty obvious that health is one of their last concerns in life, let alone health of their patients. Not to mention during my biology undergraduate time I met a lot of people aspiring to go on to medical school and not one of them seemed to care about helping people or knew anything about health; they all just wanted money and prestige.

I understand it's a stereotype but when it fits 99% of the group then what am I supposed to do?

Doctors actually receive very little training about the body and how it works, most of it is how drugs can alter functions and how cutting out and removing things works. For example I've asked all of my doctors over the years (even before starting fringe diets) about health tips and looking back on it none of them has even the slightest clue.

Pharmaceutical companies control medical school, what percentage do you think they would accept being not about their products? A very small one I would imagine. Not to mention all of the medical reference books are written by drug companies as well.

It's like politicians, sure there's a handful of good ones (that will probably end up killed just like a lot of "medical heretics) but is it unfair to label them as corrupt?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 04:43:08 am »
In a recent thankfully failed) action by the medical council to only allow doctors in California to give advice on nutrition, Aajonus pointed out that such doctors typically receive only 6 hours of lessons on nutrition in their entire time in Medical Education.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 04:19:42 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2008, 03:43:22 am »
Insulin: The "Governor" hormone:

http://thehealthadvantage.com/roleofinsulin.html

Nicola

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk