Author Topic: Mold on beef tallow / fat. Would you eat it raw? Photo included.  (Read 81 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline fireball

  • Scavenger
  • *
  • Posts: 25
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

I've had some beef tallow in a jar in the fridge for about 16 days now. As you can imagine, it has gone off a little bit and has black mold in places. Would you eat it? I'd hate to let it go to waste. I have eaten 'high' meat in the past but never meat with mold on it. The jar hasn't really been aired either. I have some beef heart left that has also been sitting for 16 days. That hasn't really been aired either and I have been eating that with no problems. There is no mold on it though.

I have included some photos of the beef tallow.

Many thanks

 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk