Author Topic: Gerson Protocol for Cancer: Experiences, Recipes - especially with raw liver  (Read 7759 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I'd like this thread to be a depository of Gerson Protocol stuff.
You know, that timed protocol that helps cure cancer and other illnesses.
It's nutrition therapy.

For example:
from http://www.treating-cancer-alternatively.com/Juicing-recipes.html

Juicing recipes providing correct nutrients are of utmost importance for those with cancer

These Juicing recipes are especially important to treating cancer alternatively are fresh fruits and vegetables juices.

Dr. Gerson discovered that fresh vegetable juices provide the proteins, carbohydrates, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and other food factors that are vital to your health and very effective in treating cancer alternatively.

Dr. Gerson recommended the Norwalk Juicer as being the best juicer in providing the living enzymes, vitamins and minerals that the body needs.  

The Gerson vegetable juicing diet has to enable both necessary detoxification and maximal nutritional input from live foods in treating cancer alternatively.

However, the wrong diet of juicing can slow recovery, even make it impossible.

Juicing Recipes

Dr. Max Gerson
The Gerson Therapy

Preparation of Juices

Juices are always freshly prepared.  Please be aware it is not acceptable to prepare the full day’s juices in the morning.  

Carrot Juice (8 oz.)
Ingredients:

4-5 carrots (8 oz.)

Carrot-Apple (8 oz.)
Ingredients:

3 carrots (6 oz.)
1 large green apple (6 oz.)

Green Juice:
Ingredients – Obtain as many as possible of the following kinds of leaves (no others)

Romaine Lettuce
Swiss chard
Beet tops (young inner leaves)
Watercress
Some Red Cabbage
¼ of small green pepper
Endive
Escarole

Add 1 medium granny smith apple for each glass when grinding.

Equipment

Norwalk Juicer is recommended.

Use a separate grinder and a separate press for juicing or a juicer that incorporates both.  Do not use liquidifiers, centrifuges, juice mixers or masters, and so on.

Pressing Process

Take 1 or 2 coarsely woven nylon cloths, 12” square, and place a cupful of pulp into center of moistened cloth, fold in thirds in both direction and press.

1.     Rinse cloths in cool water after each juice preparation
   2.     Do not allow juice to dry on the cloths
   3.     Wash thoroughly each night in warm or hot water; rinse thoroughly.
   4.     Keep the pressing cloths overnight in a freezer
   5.     It is essential to clean the machine and cloths very well
   6.     If juice retains the taste of cloth, use a new cloth
   7.     Allow 2 cloths per juicing
   8.     Have 1 set of cloths for each type of juice
   9.     Leftovers of all pressings can be used only for compost or as animal food.

If an individual goes to work again after healing,  apple and carrot juice only may be taken and kept in a thermos for no longer than 4 hours to drink on the job.

Orange Juice

Squeeze only with a reamer-type juicer made of glass, plastic, or porcelain.  Do not use any juice press into which the orange is inserted with the skin.  If the skin is also pressed out, it will emit harmful fatty acids and aromatic substances contained in its surface.  Do not use an aluminum juicer.

Does someone have a recipe with the raw liver in it?  Gerson style?

I heard the original gerson protocol had raw liver, the new people do not add raw liver because they have a problem sourcing good raw livers.  But we don't have such a problem in my country.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
    I heard he recommended juicing the liver:

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/gerson1.html

The liver juice is supposedly tastier than chocolate.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk