Author Topic: Finally ... my life can be lived happily  (Read 3294 times)

Offline OnyxPoet

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Finally ... my life can be lived happily
« on: June 23, 2010, 12:59:47 am »
People i am SO EXCITED and incredibly enthused about the existence of this information. My enTIRE life no matter what, Every single time i would watch animal planet or see meat in it raw state before my mom cooked it up, my mouth watered and i severely hungered for the blood and raw muscle/fat of the meat. I have had this craving my entire life but never fulfilled it.

Recently i was doing a full pescetarian diet consisting of mainly fruits and veggies and rarely fish. I then learned about sugar and its evils and carbs and decided to do the 3% carbs ( not from grain sources) a day and 70% fat from calories and 27% from protein on a caloric scale.

However, even though i initially felt so much better, i had obvious questions such as ... Doesn't cooking the meat kill the enzymes and get rid of many of the blood/juices? I was confused ... i had heard that cooked meat could sit in the stomach for hours upon hours and in your digestive tract but then i heard people saying it was untrue and i didn't know what to believe.

So, i literally STUMBLED during my constant and VERY normal 7-10 straight hours of research ( i do this with everything and at least makes me feel smart 50% of the time lol) upon the idea of raw meat. Immediately my mouth began to water, like literal Drool, as i actually wondered if this was truly a possible way to live.

So i checked into the dangers and benefits and found that if i simply cut off the mere surface of the meat i would end up killing most of the problematic bacteria without hurting the enzymes and vitamins as a whole seeing as Many bacteria need oxygen to thrive( a study was also done with E.coli sprinkled on the surfaces of beef and then cooked very rare to show the absence of it afterwards).

Then i looked into curing meats to clean them and found all the methods to cure it end up transforming or killing the enzymes; so  heavy lemon juice or pickling was out, as well as salt since it dehydrates the food for preservations, again killing the enzymes.

So i decided to give this a shot, i wanted to QUICKLY run out and rip my teeth directly into a chop of raw and fatty meat but didnt have a car as my wife was at work with it. SO, i rushed upstairs and took a powerful probiotic, a couple of non sweet damn near zero carb pickles, some all natural cheese, and 3 raw eggs. I beat up the eggs and drank them raw, this felt Odd as hell on my tongue as swallowing them whole was hard for me to do. Then i ate the other ingredients. It was the most amazing thing you see ... the texture was not so pleasing as i am not used to it, but the flavor and my bodily satisfaction was incredible.

I want more raw food, i want raw meat ... any tips or guidances will be appreciated truly. Although i do NOT plan on going grass fed cow, and i know this may be controversial, however, by cutting off the surface of the meat from all angles, and what with the incredible amount of antibiotics and deworming and yada yada western meat gets ... i am not too worried. Eventually my budget will grow but i am only 22 and without much funding, so in the meantime this is how it will be.

ANY encouragement or tips Truly, I cannot wait to try this new lifestyle fully.
Blood, fat, raw muscle ... HERE I COME!!!

Edit: Just wanted to be clear, this is going to be a fully way of life for me. I have never had a taste for sugar or sweet things, what i like is blood, fat and muscle, and plenty of it. It is sweeter to me than anything , and a pleasant sweet at that. I am doing the high fat ratio because of the high fat ratio the Inuits had and i feel way better on high fat and less protein so as to not produce too much glucose. If i can find some tips or encouragement about the validity of this lifestyle from you i'll probably die from ecstacy before i get to indulge in it ... but i'm willing to risk that.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 01:17:57 am by OnyxPoet »
I\'m a hardcore perfectionist about most things, so don\'t be Too shocked if i hit the edit button 50 times :P ...

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
Re: Finally ... my life can be lived happily
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 04:09:40 am »
ahh, I have felt much the same for most of my life, always craving the raw and bloody meat, drooling over it as we pass the meat section in the grocery store, intoxicated by its smell and its taste.. I have only yet recently stumbled across this raw-paleo diet, and have yet to start, but I am just as eager to begin regularly consuming raw meat.

I see that this post has been made about a month ago, though, how has your diet and you health fared since in this time?
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Finally ... my life can be lived happily
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 07:14:05 am »
What sort of funding?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk