Author Topic: The Wodg Journal  (Read 99949 times)

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
Re: The Wodg Journal
« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2011, 10:25:40 pm »
i think i found something for my dry heels!!!  it's 'adama minerals feet treat xtreme'.  just started using it, i'll get back to you in a week or so.  8)

i can't deviate either, and it drives me crazy!  :D  not that i want to cheat, but fruits.. salad.. honey..  that's all i'm asking!

Let me know on the foot cream. Are you still wearing socks to bed!? I can't do it..

My thoughts at the moment I'm convinced more and more daily that most health problems/food intolerances are emotionally based. Everyone on here seems to have the same kind of personality.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 04, 2011, 02:57:22 am »
Let me know on the foot cream. Are you still wearing socks to bed!? I can't do it..

nah, i couldn't do it... socks to bed is a pet peeve of mine, so i just would put a glob on my feet before putting on my work clothes.  so far i like this cream.

My thoughts at the moment I'm convinced more and more daily that most health problems/food intolerances are emotionally based. Everyone on here seems to have the same kind of personality.

i've been beating myself up for years thinking that i could have done this to myself.  in a psychology class in high school we watched a movie about someone with multiple personalities.  in one personality she developed horrible hives when she ate strawberries.  in another personality, she could eat strawberries without any problem.  this stuck with me, and i thought about it frequently when my ibs was bad. 

i don't think that way anymore. kind of how i don't believe in detox anymore.  if my body is reacting to something, it's been very real for me, and i have to make a real physical change to offset this reaction, whether dietary or discontinuing use of a chemical soap, etc.  i can handle all the stresses in my life just fine eating raf.  i cannot handle the simplest, beautiful, sunny beach day eating anything else. 

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 05, 2011, 09:05:52 pm »

i've been beating myself up for years thinking that i could have done this to myself.  in a psychology class in high school we watched a movie about someone with multiple personalities.  in one personality she developed horrible hives when she ate strawberries.  in another personality, she could eat strawberries without any problem.  this stuck with me, and i thought about it frequently when my ibs was bad.  

i don't think that way anymore. kind of how i don't believe in detox anymore.  if my body is reacting to something, it's been very real for me, and i have to make a real physical change to offset this reaction, whether dietary or discontinuing use of a chemical soap, etc.  i can handle all the stresses in my life just fine eating raf.  i cannot handle the simplest, beautiful, sunny beach day eating anything else.  

Who know's? I wonder where you'll be in 5 years or so with diet and digestive problems and whether they calm down or whatever?

Albert Camus

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2011, 04:08:01 am »
There could definitely be something emotion based to it. Interestingly raw animal fat seems to emotionally calm most of us down which could be helping the healing. :)
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 03, 2012, 09:29:18 pm »
Bit annoyed at the moment. I get 7kg of fatty grassfed ground beef from a local butcher and the last few weeks it's been hard to eat.

I know what grassfed meat looks and tastes like and this is not grassfed or very poor quality. I'm hoping that it's just a seasonal thing. I eat so much ground meat I'm a connoisseur of all it's it's flavours and colors! Bit desperate for the real stuff right now.

Albert Camus

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: August 12, 2012, 11:26:16 pm »
Started cross fit this week to get a bit of structure into my life.  Having business has thrown everything out of wack.

Also have had to tackle my perfectionism pretty much head on, suck up to people I can't stand, and not care so much.

Albert Camus

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 13, 2012, 10:28:52 am »
awesome! let us know how crossfit goes, i have always wanted to join but am always too broke, thats why i go for potato farm fit /:, but i would definitely consider joining in the winter if i end up in a town and not doing physical labor.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 20, 2012, 12:51:07 am »
My biz is going absolutely gangbusters which is good. People are already stealing our ideas but  I'll take the scraps they don't chase and still grab the big jobs. 

awesome! let us know how crossfit goes, i have always wanted to join but am always too broke, thats why i go for potato farm fit /:, but i would definitely consider joining in the winter if i end up in a town and not doing physical labor.

It's going good. Yep it's a rip off. Really expensive. The people are kind of spergy.

Potato farm fit is better

The muscley  girls there make me feel confused...

Albert Camus

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 27, 2013, 02:36:53 am »
Had an interesting job today helping some people set up a raw food restaurant.

They looked very bohemian with their scarfs and crapped out van....but they were about to invest massive dollars setting up their raw food business. Sounded really nice on the phone but when I met them I thought they were nastier and more money hungry than anyone I've met and I meet a lot of entrenpreneurs/property developers and these hippies  were the worst so far. It really annoys me they dress like bums, act like 'free thinking hippies' but are nastier than any right wing person I have met.

Weird how the older and grumpier you get the more consertive you get (and it feels good).

Hope they don't read raw paleo!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 05:05:03 am by TylerDurden »

Albert Camus

Offline crysmarye

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 26, 2016, 05:57:35 pm »
wood be intresting

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk